Page 48 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Perfect! But I need just one more set.... can you do the same thing but with 13 images 2-12 rotated at 30 degrees?? That's all I need for systemwide loaders
    I'm sorry but now i'm going to sleep...here are 02:52 a.m.
    I will try to do it tomorrow, ok?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    I'm sorry but now i'm going to sleep...here are 02:52 a.m.
    I will try to do it tomorrow, ok?
    Thank you so much Stereo! Your the MAN! get some sleep my friend... I'm going to resize the ones you sent me for the loaders that need that many frames now... If you can tomorrow, that would be excellent! I can't thank you enough!

Thanks

You guys are gunna FLIP OUT when you see the loaders Stereo and I are doing... Simple but the smoothest you'll see in a theme!

What do you guys think of the status bar battery???
    @bababooey13

hey can you hook me up with that battery? thanks man id appreciate it

stereo youre truly amazing. i dont know how you transform those icons. i really tried but they come out blurred. guess its not my forte. i hope you could do another set for me please?

Home3D
    HomeBudget
    Hong Kong
    Iconic Notes
    iD
    iMafia
    iManila
    iMedicine
    iMob Online
    iMobster

Many many thanks. I truly appreciate the effort you guys have put in these amazing them. I love it.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys are gunna FLIP OUT when you see the loaders Stereo and I are doing... Simple but the smoothest you'll see in a theme!
    Sounds like ur deserving of another donation!!!! I hook u up Tom.

Thanks

@Bababooey13 & @Stereo y'all gots donations!!! Thank y'all for all the hard work!!!!!

@ Doreen  my buuf weather theme stopped changing the background image for the time of day 

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Doreen  my buuf weather theme stopped changing the background image for the time of day 
    Did you try using iWipecache from Cydia....????

Yes. I'm wondering if it's just a bug cause it's been storming here and I've never seen Heavy Rain images before. I guess I'll have to wait till Doreen gets back from her WELL DESERVED break

I'm now wondering if it could be Yahoo. I thunk I saw her tell someone that it was based upon sunrise and sunset times
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-27 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Hi September!

Yeah unfortunately all weather widgets have to run off of a weather source the source we cannot control when it goes down and stops feeding temporarily or the sunrise and sunsets time which fluctuate near the time when ppl need to change their clocks one hour forward or backward. Therefore sometimes for a few days or so you may see a daytime wallpaper still be showing until an extra hour and then it will feed a night time wallpaper after that or vice versa a night time wall may show when it's already light outside for about an extra hour until yahoo feeds and then the night wall will suddenly switch to a day time wall correctly.

If you look at your Default iPhone weather app you will see the same thing as well since I'm using Yahoo's weather source which is the same the source the default iPhone app is using.

By the way I decided today before I release the Flip Clock Animated Weather Theme I would like to release that w/ a more neutral colored Fence and matching status Bar for the guys that want the theme more neutral. Which means I need to make (49) walls for that extra set.

I will do various colored Fences and Matching Status Bars (for "free" as a thank you back) only after I take a break for about a week but for the initial release of this Theme I would like to have both the "Red" and "Neutral" colored Fences to give ppl two options okay? So it will have two different sets of walls.

It will stilllll be released today so don't start throwing rotten tomatoes at me. Just let me do this right so it pleases both Females and Males okay. I made the red initially because I like the red (and me is female) but I tend to design things for me and not think about what everyone else may want so I think I should do the neutral color for everyone else.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-27 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hi September!

Yeah unfortunately all weather widgets have to run off of a weather source the source we cannot control when it goes down and stops feeding temporarily or the sunrise and sunsets time which fluctuate near the time when ppl need to change their clocks one hour forward or backward. Therefore sometimes for a few days or so you may see a daytime wallpaper still be showing until an extra hour and then it will feed a night time wallpaper after that or vice versa a night time wall may show when it's already light outside for about an extra hour until yahoo feeds and then the night wall will suddenly switch to a day time wall correctly.

If you look at your Default iPhone weather app you will see the same thing as well since I'm using Yahoo's weather source which is the same the source the default iPhone app is using.

By the way I decided today before I release the Flip Clock Animated Weather Theme I would like to release that w/ a more neutral colored Fence and matching status Bar for the guys that want the theme more neutral. Which means I need to make (49) walls for that extra set.

I will do various colored Fences and Matching Status Bars (for "free" as a thank you back) only after I take a break for about a week but for the initial release of this Theme I would like to have both the "Red" and "Neutral" colored Fences to give ppl two options okay? So it will have two different sets of walls.

It will stilllll be released today so don't start throwing rotten tomatoes at me. Just let me do this right so it pleases both Females and Males okay. I made the red initially because I like the red (and me is female) but I tend to design things for me and not think about what everyone else may want so I think I should do the neutral color for everyone else.
    Thank u Doreen

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lybyerc For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-27)

Thanks

Thanks lybyerc I'm sorry but it will be worth the wait. I want to do this right since I normally have a very nasty habit of rushing things and then I won't be satisfied w/ it (nor will you guys) and since there is no such thing as perfect I'm pretty sure it will stilll need an update but most likely not as many. hehe!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-10-27)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I can't wait to see it! No need to apologize you've been flying through it all. We're all excited to see it. Between this and bababooey with his new status bar work It's going to be a great weekend!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kifdavis For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-27)

thats truly great doreen. im truly excited. i cant wait to try it out. you guys have done a wonderful job. im always here monitoring the progress quietly.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mcruz For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Thanks lybyerc I'm sorry but it will be worth the wait. I want to do this right since I normally have a very nasty habit of rushing things and then I won't be satisfied w/ it (nor will you guys) and since there is no such thing as perfect I'm pretty sure it will stilll need an update but most likely not as many. hehe!
    All of your work is appreciated!!!! Take whatever amount of time u need!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lybyerc For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-27)

@ anyone who can help

So yesterday I installed notifier and it sent my iPhone into a revolving crash it would respring it self as soon as the lockscreen would pop up after so I had to update to 4.1 coming from 3.1.3... I have renamed a bunch of stuff already but I can't seem to figure out where to put the folder icon I have read through the thread and saw you have to name the icon folder [email protected] but that is not working for me... I think it may be different on the 3GS can someone help me please

No @2x for 3GS. Thats for iPhone 4

Thanks

Okay I tried a "White" Fence and I tried a "Grey" Fence. The White wooden fence looked great! but that won't work as the Snow does not show up on those neutral colors nor does the text up on the Status Bar and I need to have snow on the fence for snow weather occurrences so I've decided on Brown. Don't worry about the red Badge Count I'll deal w/ that later.

/me goes get busy now...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-27 at 06:09 PM.

How did the grey fence turn out doreen?

Page 48 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast