Page 477 of 492 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #9521
    I remember a while ago someone was working on a darker version of BUUF. Was that ever finished or available for download?
    Cheers

  2. #9522
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    I remember a while ago someone was working on a darker version of BUUF. Was that ever finished or available for download?
    Cheers
    Jdewinnaar released DarkBuuf a while back. Not sure if he posted a download link in the thread. Haven't seen him in here for a while. You might need to pm him.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (2012-06-06)

  4. #9523
    Green Apple djstudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, New York, United States
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 36 Times in 19 Posts

    Darkbuuf for the new ipad....?????

  5. #9524
    HI, this is my first post. I am looking through some of the icons that i would like to use but some of them aren't accessible. For example, the channel 5 icon from 2nd march has been replaced by a X. Is there a way that i can have access to all of these icons?

  6. #9525
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nortonjohn View Post
    HI, this is my first post. I am looking through some of the icons that i would like to use but some of them aren't accessible. For example, the channel 5 icon from 2nd march has been replaced by a X. Is there a way that i can have access to all of these icons?
    As mentioned a few posts up there is a problem with the links o a lot of the icons due to changes to Dropbox's treatment of external links. I'm working on it.

    In the meantime here's the icon you were after.

    Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-06-15 at 02:59 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Mimh (2012-08-17)

  8. #9526
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    As mentioned a few posts up there is a problem with the links o a lot of the icons due to changes to Dropbox's treatment of external links. I'm working on it.
    Ok thanks sorry I didn't see that! Whilst I've got your attention I love the look of the clocks on the first page. What would an adequate donation be. Also, what country is [email protected] in as I'll try to work the exchange rate in for s

    John

  9. #9527
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,444
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 215 Times in 165 Posts

    Something change in ios 5.1.1 for the photo icon to be themed? (buuf iOS 5 theme)

  10. #9528
    Won't let me post now for some reason! I have also noticed that some posts are missing from your timeline list of where the icons are. There are plenty on your list that I would like, lottery, tv guide etc but I can't find them.

    John

    Oh and thanks for the channel 5 it's top class!

  11. #9529
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nortonjohn View Post
    Ok thanks sorry I didn't see that! Whilst I've got your attention I love the look of the clocks on the first page. What would an adequate donation be. Also, what country is [email protected] in as I'll try to work the exchange rate in for s

    John
    Doreen is in the US. Donate what you think is reasonable, there's been a lot of work put into it. Bear in mind that she is very busy and hasn't been in here for a little while but she is extremely reliable and if you send her a payment via PayPal she will send you a link to download the theme.

    Big hug -------> Doreen

    Quote Originally Posted by nortonjohn View Post
    Won't let me post now for some reason! I have also noticed that some posts are missing from your timeline list of where the icons are. There are plenty on your list that I would like, lottery, tv guide etc but I can't find them.

    John

    Oh and thanks for the channel 5 it's top class!
    My pleasure John.

    I'm just trying to come up with the best way to fix the icon problem. There are hundreds that I have done and even more that Stereo had done before me. Not all of the ones from earlier posts have been archived to my list yet. I may just have to abandon the list and come up with a different way to do it. Any suggestions?

    TV Guide

    Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-06-15 at 03:04 PM.

  12. #9530
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Doreen is in the US. Donate what you think is reasonable, there's been a lot of work put into it. Bear in mind that she is very busy and hasn't been in here for a little while but she is extremely reliable and if you send her a payment via PayPal she will send you a link to download the theme.

    Big hug -------> Doreen



    My pleasure John.

    I'm just trying to come up with the best way to fix the icon problem. There are hundreds that I have done and even more that Stereo had done before me. Not all of the ones from earlier posts have been archived to my list yet. I may just have to abandon the list and come up with a different way to do it. Any suggestions?

    TV Guide

    Ah, well thats probably why she hasn't got back to me! The exchange rate from to $ makes for a pretty pitiful donation! I'll offer something a little more fitting! In terms of a better option, is there not somewhere we can put them all together? Then they can be put in some sort of order.
    I know that might take some time but I'll help however I can!

    John

  13. #9531
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    /me sends a big hug back to you too Shane! =)

    I'm very sorry for the vanishing act (I'm just in the middle of some stuff right now)

    Hi John I just sent you out the links I don't know what the donation conversion was (I have not even accepted it yet) just enjoy okay and have fun! Lots of things buried in this thread and hopefully soon I will get back on track again.

  14. #9532
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,444
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 215 Times in 165 Posts

    Good to see you Doreen, hope everything is cool.
    Take your time im sure this thread won't die

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaboi21 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-06-09)

  16. #9533
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Test icon post

    Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-06-10 at 12:33 AM.

  17. #9534
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    Good to see you Doreen, hope everything is cool.
    Take your time im sure this thread won't die

    Hi mmaboi nice to see you too! If it does die we can just resuscitate it back to life again... =)

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (2012-06-09)

  19. #9535
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,444
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 215 Times in 165 Posts

    Lol true that!

  20. #9536
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    /me sends a big hug back to you too Shane! =)

    I'm very sorry for the vanishing act (I'm just in the middle of some stuff right now)

    Hi John I just sent you out the links I don't know what the donation conversion was (I have not even accepted it yet) just enjoy okay and have fun! Lots of things buried in this thread and hopefully soon I will get back on track again.
    Well don't accept it yet and I will send you another. Thanks for the clocks they're great. Was wondering though if it is all possible to have the clock only on page one of sb? I have tried perpage but no luck!

    Thanks again

    John

  21. #9537
    Quote Originally Posted by nortonjohn View Post
    Well don't accept it yet and I will send you another. Thanks for the clocks they're great. Was wondering though if it is all possible to have the clock only on page one of sb? I have tried perpage but no luck!

    Thanks again

    John
    Ok so I've managed to make the clock stay only on page 1 of my sb BUT.. The height of the clock has dropped a little. Can you point me in the direction of the code in the widget file that adjusts the background height? I can adjust the text height no problem but I'm struggling to shift the background!

    Thanks

    John

  22. #9538
    Hi Doreen,
    How have you been? glad you see you back in this thread.
    It will be great if you can have a look of iWidget, where you can port the round or digital clock anywhere in springboard http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-iwidgets.html

    I know you are very busy just my personal idea

  23. #9539
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    Hi Doreen,
    How have you been? glad you see you back in this thread.
    It will be great if you can have a look of iWidget, where you can port the round or digital clock anywhere in springboard http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-iwidgets.html

    I know you are very busy just my personal idea
    Wow that's brilliant. So I now have Doreen's clock as a widget that I can move anywhere I want and it only has to go on one screen. I guess it's up to her if she wants to redistribute in this format. Slight technical issue with it at present but I'll deal with that on your board.

    John

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to nortonjohn For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (2012-06-09)

  25. #9540
    just do a quick test on my phone iOS 5.1.1 and seems icons are okay, some settings need to add/change only


Page 477 of 492 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •