Page 476 of 492 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,520 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can someone make me an icon for Pocket please

Name:  601447.png
Views: 1321
Size:  4.1 KB

Hi,

I am new this forum and buuf themes. They are great and I like the themes. I have downloaded darkbuuf theme but could not change the location of the weather service on the lockscreen. I have try to find the buff settings but could not find it anywhere on the iphone. I have change iphone weather settings also no avail. Please help.

Default request
    What tool are you using to color the png files like i wanna make this match this, i use pixlr best i can come up with is this but i just want the bottom layer to be brown and the top layer to stay cream/grayish or blue or whatever, but pixlr wont allow me to do one layer at a time how do i accomplish this?? PLEASE!! and i have a windows computer only! If someone could color them for me that would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bg9.png   -bg.png   -lockscreen.png  
    Last edited by plainwhitetee; 2012-05-30 at 08:21 PM.

Hello,

I have iphone 4, I've just updated it to 5.1.1 version. Before that I used buuf-themes. After the updating I've tried to download the Buuf live theme, and my phone went on "safe mode" and never came back..until I did the whole process again!
    Then I've read that not all themes and programs are compatible with IOS 5.1.1 (yeah too late I know...but I was way excited to get the Buuf theme...)
    Now I have the BabaBuufey theme!

My questions:
    1. The theme does not include some icons, such as ; camera, some games.. What add-on or extras can I download from cydia, that compatible with the 5.1.1 version?

2. I would like to download Buuf-SBS settings.. which on are compatible with the 5.1.1???

3. In general, how do I know that I'm downloading from cydia things that will work on my phone?
    *until now I checked the : "recent changes" category, and downloaded only if it has been updated for the past six+- months..

4. How can I remove the lockscreen clock ? compatible with 5.1.1 of course?
    (I would like to keep the buuf theme clock on lockscreen instead of original).

Thanks a lot for the help!!!
    Last edited by Alice Worth; 2012-06-01 at 08:31 PM. Reason: forgot something

hi

is Buuf iphone 4 HD works on iphone4 ios 5.1.1???

thanks!

pls help... my music icon is still the default one. it does not change...
    its been a while since i mod my phone... =(

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Hi everyone. Not too long ago I completely updated the theme (which is setup for download in the first post of this thread) for 5.0

Since then I have been completely swamped w/ my full time job so I've not had time to play around over here. I don't see why the last update I did will not work fine but alot of ppl continually download old themes that are up on Cydia and confuse it w/ this one so just go redownload the last update from the first post of this thread and you should be fine until I get a break and can update yettttt againnnnn for 5.1.1
    which from what I've heard nothing much has changed...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Junebug916 (2013-03-23), plainwhitetee (2012-06-03)

Thanks

Anyone creating icons anymore?
    It'll be shame if this forum comes to a halt

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obiwankod View Post
    Anyone creating icons anymore?
    It'll be shame if this forum comes to a halt
    Absolutely no time for anything much these days, but here's a quick one for you.

-pocket.png

Pocket

Boy am I out of practice!
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-06-03 at 01:18 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

obiwankod (2012-06-03), plainwhitetee (2012-06-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Absolutely no time for anything much these days, but here's a quick one for you.

-pocket.png

Pocket

Boy am I out of practice!
    Thanks for this lol

Thanks

Only certain icons work for iPad 3 on 5.1.1

Wrong thread...

@sjbtax I think it works can you try out my request or do you know what program i should use to color the top part of my post #9504

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    @sjbtax I think it works can you try out my request or do you know what program i should use to color the top part of my post #9504
    use GIMP 2 and change the hue to fit your color

GIMP - Changing Background Color 2
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 2012-06-03 at 05:11 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    I use Photoshop plainwhitetee

-bg9adjusted.png

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

plainwhitetee (2012-06-04)

Default icons
    Is there an efficient way to search this thread for icons? I'm looking for Draw Something, Charadium, and Flipboard, but I don't have the time to wade through 400+ pages. I tried using the search feature and couldn't get anything to come up...

Any advice would be appreciated. Great work on everything I've seen so far!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wafflestomper View Post
    Is there an efficient way to search this thread for icons? I'm looking for Draw Something, Charadium, and Flipboard, but I don't have the time to wade through 400+ pages. I tried using the search feature and couldn't get anything to come up...

Any advice would be appreciated. Great work on everything I've seen so far!!!!
    If you click on my signature it links to a list of icons and icon requests from the thread. It is incomplete at the moment as Doreen and myself (/waves to Doreen) have not had the time to devote to it in recent months but it's a start. There is also a link to the list in the first post. I will add your icon requests to the list and we will get to them when we can.

I've also just noticed that most of the icons that I have posted are not showing. It is due to changes in the way that either this forum or dropbox are using links (of course no-one is accepting blame) so I will have to have a look at that also.

Test link

Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-06-03 at 08:34 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

wafflestomper (2012-06-03)

Yeah, I noticed that you had an icon for Draw Something, but the link was dead. The new link you just put up worked though...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wafflestomper View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that you had an icon for Draw Something, but the link was dead. The new link you just put up worked though...
    I think the icon that I have done is for Draw Some and not Draw Something (apparently two different apps).

I'll try and get the problem sorted out with the invalid links and add your requests for the new ones. It is an issue with Dropbox and the way that they have changed access to non public images.

Actually I think the app Draw Something shortens to Draw Some as the app name (Draw Some@2x.png). I found a suitable replacement for the time being.

Has anyone figured out how to theme the Photos and Camera apps since the 5.1.1 upgrade?

Hi I have a question and hope one of the Buuf experts would be able to assist me with it.

I have an iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 (yes super lazy dont want to rejailbreak over and over)

I have it totally themed out with Buuf from this and the other Buuf Thread icons and widgets ect.

I recently bought a blue tooth headset and I see that one of the icons isnt themed.

I am sure I can figure out how to make an icon for it myself but I have no idea what to name it. I have included a pic so yall can see what I am talking about. It is the headset icon on the top left of the pic. If anyone could let me know the name of it so I can ssh it into my theme and change it from that to whatever one I make I would truly appreciate it!!!-img_0582.png

Page 476 of 492 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486 ... LastLast