Page 475 of 492 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,500 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have fsWipecache long ago already..., tried it many times n still "Black"!
    I want to do it manually with ssh but i didnt find....., anybody know where???
    Thanks to Mrpresto, but i need another way..... appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    In cydia grab fswipecatch run it! Your divice will Respring and you switcher should be themed!!

I have fsWipecache long ago already n tried it many times...., still i have the "Black" background!
    Thanks mrpresto....., but i need another way.
    i try with ssh ..., but i didnt find it where???
    i do appreciate it..., thanks again :-)
    Last edited by ricaphone; 2012-04-29 at 10:00 AM.

how can i make the lockscreen like on the first post... the blinking man with a hand to slide?

nice work with the theme... love it =)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iceman600 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-04-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

can we still make icon requests?
    was just wondering because i haven't seen any new icons for quite some time now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to obiwankod For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-04-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iceman600 View Post
    how can i make the lockscreen like on the first post... the blinking man with a hand to slide?

nice work with the theme... love it =)
    I've had the link posted in "red" in my first post for download? But here you go, just download and enable it on top of everything else you have running in Winterboard...

Enjoy!

Buuf iP4 HD Ani LS.theme.zip

Quote Originally Posted by obiwankod View Post
    Hi obiwankod

I'm sorry, it's just I'm getting pretty beaten down at my job they've tossed another assignment to me which is like I'm working for two diff departments now (for one stupid paycheck) and I've been moody and a bit stressed out. When things lighten back up on me I will be playing around over here a bit more okay. I've no control over some personal things in life that effect my playtime but considering I've been working on this theme now for over two years that's not too bad right? hehe

There's a ton of customized icons we've all created together and posted here already so just search the thread and use something suitable until one of us has time to jump back on creating more customized icons.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-04-29 at 09:21 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obiwankod View Post
    Request away !

Life outside of Buuf a bit mental lately but as Doreen said... We're still here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-04-30)

Thanks

/me waves hello to Shane and I know you're busy this time of year w/ your business, so hopefully we will chit chat soon. =)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    /me waves hello to Shane and I know you're busy this time of year w/ your business, so hopefully we will chit chat soon. =)
    You betcha !

Greetings all! *running around giving out free high fives*
    Is there a way to slow down the clouds in the background of the animated weather theme?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to m0nsieur For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-05-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m0nsieur View Post
    Greetings all! *running around giving out free high fives*
    Is there a way to slow down the clouds in the background of the animated weather theme?
    Hi m0nsier,

For this one I think I'll phone a friend. I'm sure Doreen can shed some light on this one. It will involve some change to the coding. I'm sure she'll pop her head in soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-05-05)

Thanks

/me pops my head in...

m0nsieur sorry for the late reply, find your current weather status if it's currently "Fair" for example then just go into this directory of my theme:

/Library/Themes/1 Buuf WFC Animation.theme/Animations/"fair"

Look for these two files w/i that directory:

LClouds.css
    RClouds.css

Find this area in both files and adjust this number to your liking:

-webkit-animation-name: clouds_animation;
    -webkit-animation-duration: 45s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-delay: 5s;

(try approx 75 - 105s or greater whatever speed you personally desire okay) and you'll have to find all the various weather conditions that have clouds and adjust them all.

And be sure to "respring" your device.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-05-05 at 03:41 AM.

Hello everyone, i have one quick question: is there a way to make this awesome weather/time buuf widget work on Iphone 3Gs 4.2.1? if there is a way, can you tell me how? (and please make it simple ;D ) if there isnt a way to make it work, do you know about something similar to this that would work?
    thank you so much for your answers
    Dwarim

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarim View Post
    Hello everyone, i have one quick question: is there a way to make this awesome weather/time buuf widget work on Iphone 3Gs 4.2.1? if there is a way, can you tell me how? (and please make it simple ;D ) if there isnt a way to make it work, do you know about something similar to this that would work?
    thank you so much for your answers
    Dwarim

I'm pretty sure that's a non retina display correct? I'm on a 3rd gen iPod myself so I've had to do some renaming of stuff in order for it to work. If you want to pm me maybe we can compare file names and such an see it ours are somewhat similar. If so I may be able to help you out when I've got the time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Dwarim (2012-05-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's a non retina display correct? I'm on a 3rd gen iPod myself so I've had to do some renaming of stuff in order for it to work. If you want to pm me maybe we can compare file names and such an see it ours are somewhat similar. If so I may be able to help you out when I've got the time.
    Thanks Junebug,

As this aptly named theme "Buuf 4 HD" is written specifically for retina devices there will be a fair amount of renaming & resizing involved.

However if you can help with our non-retina members that would be great.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Dwarim (2012-05-14)

hello,
    i would love to help, but i am not that skilled with apple products to be of any help (if you add what exactly needs to be done, i think i can do it) i love the looks of buuf weather/clock app, but there is none that works for me. 3Gs is non retina display and i know there will be some work with it but i will realy appriciate it (and i think i am not the only one ;P )
    thank you
    Dwarim

Can anyone tell me the name and location o the icons that show when I change ringer volume? I keep looking and can't find them anywhere. (vol up/down, ringer on/silent)

I found it, /var/themes/Dark BuuF 5.0.1 theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard

Is the font shown in the screenshot, included in the Theme ?

If not then what is the name of that font.. btw This theme is awesome, you certainly deserve compliments

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarim View Post
    hello,
    i would love to help, but i am not that skilled with apple products to be of any help (if you add what exactly needs to be done, i think i can do it) i love the looks of buuf weather/clock app, but there is none that works for me. 3Gs is non retina display and i know there will be some work with it but i will realy appriciate it (and i think i am not the only one ;P )
    thank you
    Dwarim

Ok do you have ifile? My laptop is down right now so I can only access root files with ifile. The clock shouldn't be a problem working as is, but if you want the full buff theme then it is going to be a lot of work. There are lots of files that need to be resized and renamed. Especially the icons, they will theme but they will be huge. I'll go check a few things out on the clock right now and I'll come back and let you know.

Also, I'm on 5.1 tethered jailbreak. Some stuff is different for me then you there as well.

When I get my laptop back up I plan on attempting to get the whole buuf theme here non retina ready.
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2012-05-14 at 08:20 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Dwarim (2012-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Ok do you have ifile? My laptop is down right now so I can only access root files with ifile. The clock shouldn't be a problem working as is, but if you want the full buff theme then it is going to be a lot of work. There are lots of files that need to be resized and renamed. Especially the icons, they will theme but they will be huge. I'll go check a few things out on the clock right now and I'll come back and let you know.

Also, I'm on 5.1 tethered jailbreak. Some stuff is different for me then you there as well.

When I get my laptop back up I plan on attempting to get the whole buuf theme here non retina ready.
    that would be awesome mate, i dont have ifile, but if you give me the ropes i can do what i can (but dont have much time lately - new work) i dont need the icons, i have buuf infinite and it is working just fine. but i would love this weather/clock buuf theme on my lock screen, tryed this as it is, but i just cant make the clock and weather to show up... there is just the wallpaper and nothing else...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is it possible to do a new google+ icon? the new red colour 1?

Page 475 of 492 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485 ... LastLast