Page 475 of 492 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,500 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #9481
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bern, Switzerland
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    I have fsWipecache long ago already..., tried it many times n still "Black"!
    I want to do it manually with ssh but i didnt find....., anybody know where???
    Thanks to Mrpresto, but i need another way..... appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    In cydia grab fswipecatch run it! Your divice will Respring and you switcher should be themed!!


    I have fsWipecache long ago already n tried it many times...., still i have the "Black" background!
    Thanks mrpresto....., but i need another way.
    i try with ssh ..., but i didnt find it where???
    i do appreciate it..., thanks again :-)
    Last edited by ricaphone; 2012-04-29 at 10:00 AM.

  2. #9482
    how can i make the lockscreen like on the first post... the blinking man with a hand to slide?



    nice work with the theme... love it =)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to iceman600 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-04-29)

  4. #9483
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London, Brixton
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    can we still make icon requests?
    was just wondering because i haven't seen any new icons for quite some time now

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to obiwankod For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-04-29)

  6. #9484
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman600 View Post
    how can i make the lockscreen like on the first post... the blinking man with a hand to slide?



    nice work with the theme... love it =)
    I've had the link posted in "red" in my first post for download? But here you go, just download and enable it on top of everything else you have running in Winterboard...

    Enjoy!

    Buuf iP4 HD Ani LS.theme.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by obiwankod View Post
    can we still make icon requests?
    was just wondering because i haven't seen any new icons for quite some time now
    Hi obiwankod

    I'm sorry, it's just I'm getting pretty beaten down at my job they've tossed another assignment to me which is like I'm working for two diff departments now (for one stupid paycheck) and I've been moody and a bit stressed out. When things lighten back up on me I will be playing around over here a bit more okay. I've no control over some personal things in life that effect my playtime but considering I've been working on this theme now for over two years that's not too bad right? hehe

    There's a ton of customized icons we've all created together and posted here already so just search the thread and use something suitable until one of us has time to jump back on creating more customized icons.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-04-29 at 09:21 PM.

  7. #9485
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by obiwankod View Post
    can we still make icon requests?
    was just wondering because i haven't seen any new icons for quite some time now
    Request away !

    Life outside of Buuf a bit mental lately but as Doreen said... We're still here.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-04-30)

  9. #9486
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    /me waves hello to Shane and I know you're busy this time of year w/ your business, so hopefully we will chit chat soon. =)

  10. #9487
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    /me waves hello to Shane and I know you're busy this time of year w/ your business, so hopefully we will chit chat soon. =)
    You betcha !

  11. #9488
    Greetings all! *running around giving out free high fives*
    Is there a way to slow down the clouds in the background of the animated weather theme?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to m0nsieur For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-05-05)

  13. #9489
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by m0nsieur View Post
    Greetings all! *running around giving out free high fives*
    Is there a way to slow down the clouds in the background of the animated weather theme?
    Hi m0nsier,

    For this one I think I'll phone a friend. I'm sure Doreen can shed some light on this one. It will involve some change to the coding. I'm sure she'll pop her head in soon.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-05-05)

  15. #9490
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    /me pops my head in...

    m0nsieur sorry for the late reply, find your current weather status if it's currently "Fair" for example then just go into this directory of my theme:

    /Library/Themes/1 Buuf WFC Animation.theme/Animations/"fair"

    Look for these two files w/i that directory:

    LClouds.css
    RClouds.css

    Find this area in both files and adjust this number to your liking:

    -webkit-animation-name: clouds_animation;
    -webkit-animation-duration: 45s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-delay: 5s;

    (try approx 75 - 105s or greater whatever speed you personally desire okay) and you'll have to find all the various weather conditions that have clouds and adjust them all.

    And be sure to "respring" your device.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-05-05 at 03:41 AM.

  16. #9491
    Hello everyone, i have one quick question: is there a way to make this awesome weather/time buuf widget work on Iphone 3Gs 4.2.1? if there is a way, can you tell me how? (and please make it simple ;D ) if there isnt a way to make it work, do you know about something similar to this that would work?
    thank you so much for your answers
    Dwarim

  17. #9492
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarim View Post
    Hello everyone, i have one quick question: is there a way to make this awesome weather/time buuf widget work on Iphone 3Gs 4.2.1? if there is a way, can you tell me how? (and please make it simple ;D ) if there isnt a way to make it work, do you know about something similar to this that would work?
    thank you so much for your answers
    Dwarim


    I'm pretty sure that's a non retina display correct? I'm on a 3rd gen iPod myself so I've had to do some renaming of stuff in order for it to work. If you want to pm me maybe we can compare file names and such an see it ours are somewhat similar. If so I may be able to help you out when I've got the time.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

    Dwarim (2012-05-14)

  19. #9493
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's a non retina display correct? I'm on a 3rd gen iPod myself so I've had to do some renaming of stuff in order for it to work. If you want to pm me maybe we can compare file names and such an see it ours are somewhat similar. If so I may be able to help you out when I've got the time.
    Thanks Junebug,

    As this aptly named theme "Buuf 4 HD" is written specifically for retina devices there will be a fair amount of renaming & resizing involved.

    However if you can help with our non-retina members that would be great.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Dwarim (2012-05-14)

  21. #9494
    hello,
    i would love to help, but i am not that skilled with apple products to be of any help (if you add what exactly needs to be done, i think i can do it) i love the looks of buuf weather/clock app, but there is none that works for me. 3Gs is non retina display and i know there will be some work with it but i will realy appriciate it (and i think i am not the only one ;P )
    thank you
    Dwarim

  22. #9495
    Can anyone tell me the name and location o the icons that show when I change ringer volume? I keep looking and can't find them anywhere. (vol up/down, ringer on/silent)

  23. #9496
    I found it, /var/themes/Dark BuuF 5.0.1 theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard

  24. #9497
    Is the font shown in the screenshot, included in the Theme ?

    If not then what is the name of that font.. btw This theme is awesome, you certainly deserve compliments

  25. #9498
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarim View Post
    hello,
    i would love to help, but i am not that skilled with apple products to be of any help (if you add what exactly needs to be done, i think i can do it) i love the looks of buuf weather/clock app, but there is none that works for me. 3Gs is non retina display and i know there will be some work with it but i will realy appriciate it (and i think i am not the only one ;P )
    thank you
    Dwarim

    Ok do you have ifile? My laptop is down right now so I can only access root files with ifile. The clock shouldn't be a problem working as is, but if you want the full buff theme then it is going to be a lot of work. There are lots of files that need to be resized and renamed. Especially the icons, they will theme but they will be huge. I'll go check a few things out on the clock right now and I'll come back and let you know.

    Also, I'm on 5.1 tethered jailbreak. Some stuff is different for me then you there as well.

    When I get my laptop back up I plan on attempting to get the whole buuf theme here non retina ready.
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2012-05-14 at 08:20 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

    Dwarim (2012-05-14)

  27. #9499
    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Ok do you have ifile? My laptop is down right now so I can only access root files with ifile. The clock shouldn't be a problem working as is, but if you want the full buff theme then it is going to be a lot of work. There are lots of files that need to be resized and renamed. Especially the icons, they will theme but they will be huge. I'll go check a few things out on the clock right now and I'll come back and let you know.

    Also, I'm on 5.1 tethered jailbreak. Some stuff is different for me then you there as well.

    When I get my laptop back up I plan on attempting to get the whole buuf theme here non retina ready.
    that would be awesome mate, i dont have ifile, but if you give me the ropes i can do what i can (but dont have much time lately - new work) i dont need the icons, i have buuf infinite and it is working just fine. but i would love this weather/clock buuf theme on my lock screen, tryed this as it is, but i just cant make the clock and weather to show up... there is just the wallpaper and nothing else...

  28. #9500
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sitiawan, Malaysia
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    is it possible to do a new google+ icon? the new red colour 1?

Page 475 of 492 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •