Page 474 of 492 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Did you resolve this? If not please let me know today and I will try to create new bundles for you okay.
    Unfortunately no, I couldn't find any solution... If i use other "buuf" themes like "darkbuuf" it works ok but when with the "buuf ios5" i don't know what is the problem...

Its really amazing to see that. But I couldn't get any idea for the price of it.
    Secondly, there is another issue irritating me. Actually, some of shared links are
    also not working properly. Can you see and fix the problem? I'm curious about it.
    regardsClarkston Fitness Gym
    Last edited by Clay89; 2012-04-21 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by costasar View Post
    Unfortunately no, I couldn't find any solution... If i use other "buuf" themes like "darkbuuf" it works ok but when with the "buuf ios5" i don't know what is the problem...
    Sorry for the delay I've been quite busy w/ work. Give me a few mins to make a folder for you to try...

Okay here you go just unzip and toss these icons into the folder named "Icons" in the theme's directory.

http://www.mediafire.com/?my516c6kga9069o
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-04-20 at 05:34 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry for the delay I've been quite busy w/ work. Give me a few mins to make a folder for you to try...

Okay here you go just unzip and toss these icons into the folder named "Icons" in the theme's directory.

Fix.zip

Thanks Doreen....
    Can I ask something else? Is there a way to change the background for the notification banner? In the theme it comes in brown and with black text font for the characters. That makes quite difficult to read the text in the banner when you have a new notification...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to costasar For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-04-26)

Thanks

Hi costasar

I'm not sure what you are talking about? Are you talking about this or somethng else because I don't see any issues? It might not be from my theme because alot of ppl are mixing several Buuf themes together? Here's my Notification Bulletin...

Last edited by Doreen; 2012-04-24 at 03:27 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi costasar

I'm not sure what you are talking about? Are you talking about this or somethng else because I don't see any issues? It might not be from my theme because alot of ppl are mixing several Buuf themes together? Here's my Notification Bulletin...

hey Doreen,
    No, The notification Bulleting is the same for me too. I am talking about the banner that comes for a few seconds on top of the screen when you have a new notification. I have installed only your theme

8. The Following User Says Thank You to costasar For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-04-26)

i wonder if anyone can help me.
    i have a working buuf theme that i like very much but now i want to update to ios5...
    how do i keep my theme? and of course rejailbreak my iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by dreaminofu View Post
    i wonder if anyone can help me.
    i have a working buuf theme that i like very much but now i want to update to ios5...
    how do i keep my theme? and of course rejailbreak my iphone 4
    Just use a program like ifunbox find ur theme folder an save them to ur computer then update...but theres no real jailbreak for out for 5.1 so u should wait until there is

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-04-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    I'm having trouble with the bitesms addon and where to put it in ifile. thank you for theming it btw
    It goes in buuf theme, bundles folder. In ifile go to theme folder.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to flacogp23 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-04-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by costasar View Post
    hey Doreen,
    No, The notification Bulleting is the same for me too. I am talking about the banner that comes for a few seconds on top of the screen when you have a new notification. I have installed only your theme
    Okay now I know which one you are talking about (I have all my notifications to display the popup) but you are talking about the less intrusive one that most prefer that only displays on the top title bar for a quick second or two right? Anyways, I will have a few hours on Sunday to play around so I will try to create a lighter brown bar for you then.

Thanks

costasar

I don't want to keep you waiting till Sunday but I'm a bit tired so this will have to do for now. Just download and unzip this file and put this entire folder on top of the main theme folder in Winterboard and enable it and respring. I've made the notification banner lighter and added a highlight in the center of the banner so that should make the text more easier to read. (the color of the text is hard coded into the OS so I can't change that as far as I know)

Here you go! Buuf Banner.theme.zip

Once again it's not perfect but you now have the files to edit and play around w/ okay.

Goodnight you guys...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Mimh (2012-08-17), yakitori2009 (2012-04-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

costasar

I don't want to keep you waiting till Sunday but I'm a bit tired so this will have to do for now. Just download and unzip this file and put this entire folder on top of the main theme folder in Winterboard and enable it and respring. I've made the notification banner lighter and added a highlight in the center of the banner so that should make the text more easier to read. (the color of the text is hard coded into the OS so I can't change that as far as I know)

Here you go! Buuf Banner.theme.zip

Once again it's not perfect but you now have the files to edit and play around w/ okay.

Goodnight you guys...
    Color banner from cydia allows you to change the text color of your notification banner popups...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335452602.790137.jpg  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-04-27)

hello i have a question. i want smileys with buuf theme. i found some but most of them are yellow and i want all red. and if u have more smileys that would be awesome -dont-tou-ever-compare-me-carlos-mencia-.png-derp.png like that.. itīs for iphone..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    Color banner from cydia allows you to change the text color of your notification banner popups...
    Excellent! Thanks for sharing that mrpresto...

Quote Originally Posted by Melistius View Post
    hello i have a question. i want smileys with buuf theme. i found some but most of them are yellow and i want all red. and if u have more smileys that would be awesome -dont-tou-ever-compare-me-carlos-mencia-.png-derp.png like that.. itīs for iphone..
    Just adjust the hue on the yellow ones and make them all red?

Last edited by Doreen; 2012-04-27 at 05:24 AM.

Ok this is childish but can you buuf these to for perpage clock widget digits!!!!-animal_number_3_t.png-animal_number_9_t.png-animal_number_8_t.png-animal_number_7_t.png-animal_number_6_t.png-animal_number_5_t.png-animal_number_1_t1.png-animal_number_2_t.png-animal_number_4_t.png-number-animal-zero-md.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Buuf is Amazing!!!
    Just ... My Switcher Background is still Black !
    Please Help!! N how to change it???
    Am on iP4, 5.0.1 , Thanks for Ur help!!
    Big Up to Buuf

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ricaphone View Post
    Buuf is Amazing!!!
    Just ... My Switcher Background is still Black !
    Please Help!! N how to change it???
    Am on iP4, 5.0.1 , Thanks for Ur help!!
    Big Up to Buuf
    In cydia grab fswipecatch run it! Your divice will Respring and you switcher should be themed!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

ricaphone (2012-04-29)

Doreen how do I make that? I'm not so good at this. Help would be nice..

Thx

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melistius View Post
    Doreen how do I make that? I'm not so good at this. Help would be nice..

Thx
    Hi Melistius,

If you want to let me know or post up the smileys that you want re-colored I will have a look at them for you.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-04-29)

hello oh can you do that for me. so kind of you. i want them with that red color if u can.

ImageShack Album - 30 images

thx

Page 474 of 492 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484 ... LastLast