Page 470 of 492 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,400 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #9381
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    It would help if we had the app names as well.
    Sorry about that. Here they are again
    Name:  LiveScore.png
Views: 885
Size:  11.8 KB
    LiveScore

    Name:  OCBC Babk.png
Views: 862
Size:  6.9 KB
    OCBC Bank

    Name:  SG-Football-Icon.png
Views: 880
Size:  8.0 KB
    SG Football

    The 2nd & 3rd Icons are from the SG store.

    Thanks for your help...

  2. #9382
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    651
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 163 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    That will only happen if the icon you are attempting to save is not actually a transparent png because someone asking the original question you asked "re-posted" the icon (in order to show us it has a white background) So what you need to do is find the original posted icon that is transparent and once again:

    1. Right click on the icon
    2. Open the icon/image in a new tab or window
    3. Once the window is open displaying the icon "then" you right click and save the image to your desktop



    We have several links for various Buuf walls posted throughout this thread cjay for download but if you have not found them by the time you read my post then just let me know and I will post some for you okay.
    Thank you so much for your help but just for example I am using the icon on post 139 for Words with Friends... this was the original post (i think) and still has the white background.... I found a post that has links to most of the icons but most of the white backgrounds... am I missing something... thank you in advance for your help. I've also attached the icon.-wordswithfriends.png

    I found this posted which is where I am looking. http://listmoz.com/view/1BcmJHDxnF29zvdsZr2
    Last edited by ssemmel; 2012-03-22 at 02:00 PM.

  3. #9383
    it is good but it is kidding theme. it can be used for 10 day at most after getting bore.

  4. #9384
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    A little something im working on, the text bubble is animated to replace Siri's progress wheel..

    Also, Siri is'nt too clever in the preschool maths department..


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-03-23)

  6. #9385
    Green Apple LostKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midland, Texas, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Thank you so much for your help but just for example I am using the icon on post 139 for Words with Friends... this was the original post (i think) and still has the white background.... I found a post that has links to most of the icons but most of the white backgrounds... am I missing something... thank you in advance for your help. I've also attached the icon.-wordswithfriends.png

    I found this posted which is where I am looking. Online List Maker - Listmoz
    the only reason ive seen where it has the white BG is when it isnt saved the way Doreen explained above. could you upload a pic of how it looks on your phone??

  7. #9386
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    when you click right with the mouse there are few options, download image or download link. you have to download link and not image.

    maybe this is your problem? try it

  8. #9387
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    651
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 163 Times in 117 Posts

    Thank you all for your help. I will try this when I get home from work tonite! Much appreciated!

  9. #9388
    Green Apple abear1619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Charleston, S,C,
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Doe's anyone know how to turn off the software update bubble on the settings icon? Besides doing an update 😱

  10. #9389
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    651
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 163 Times in 117 Posts

    There is a cydia tweak call "nootabadge".... that will remove that badge. Works on the iphone and ipad.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ssemmel For This Useful Post:

    abear1619 (2012-03-22), Doreen (2012-03-23), sjbtax (2012-03-24)

  12. #9390
    What's Jailbreak? Wolfstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Okay good! Good night...

    Before I sign off tonight one more thing... the more I look at that Blue version of the theme the more I don't like it. hehe
    Hi Doreen,

    I would love to be able to make buff themes and icons, but I just don't know how!!!!

    Anyways I read this post and thought, hmmm, a new colour, then I thought, what about "Fire-Buff"??? What do you think?? I would love to do it myself but alass, I just don't have the skill.

    I appreciate the hard work you and others do and all the time you put into the work. Just an idea.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfstar For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-03-23)

  14. #9391
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by audiotrip View Post
    I agree with you doreen, i dont like that blue version

    Maybe in grey but a clear grey
    Shane said he is working on the grey so I fiddled around w/ trying the blue and the white (since I have a white iPhone) but I'm still liking the woody better. I'll keep at it since I've still not created anything I'm totally happy with yet. The problem w/ the colors is they end up making the overall theme look tacky the wood gives it some sense of balance because of the cartoony and playfulness of the icons so the Blue and White or any bright colors for that matter end up looking like overkill.

    Here's a quick peek...





    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-23 at 05:08 AM.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Junebug916 (2012-03-23), pocketdoc (2012-03-23), yakitori2009 (2012-03-23)

  16. #9392
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Doreen!! I'm hoping to be able to donate you some more money for any new updates you come up with! ^_^ I really can't wait for the 5.1 untether. I'm going to be spending some serious time compiling everything I've got for my ipod and putting it all together.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-03-24)

  18. #9393
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    For me, white is too light and blue to dark.

    A lighter blue (not light blue), or as mentioned yesterday, grey or silver?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Shane said he is working on the grey so I fiddled around w/ trying the blue and the white (since I have a white iPhone) but I'm still liking the woody better. I'll keep at it since I've still not created anything I'm totally happy with yet. The problem w/ the colors is they end up making the overall theme look tacky the wood gives it some sense of balance because of the cartoony and playfulness of the icons so the Blue and White or any bright colors for that matter end up looking like overkill.

    Here's a quick peek...






  19. The Following User Says Thank You to pocketdoc For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-03-24)

  20. #9394
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by maddog2020 View Post
    Sorry about that. Here they are again
    Name:  LiveScore.png
Views: 885
Size:  11.8 KB
    LiveScore

    Name:  OCBC Babk.png
Views: 862
Size:  6.9 KB
    OCBC Bank

    Name:  SG-Football-Icon.png
Views: 880
Size:  8.0 KB
    SG Football

    The 2nd & 3rd Icons are from the SG store.

    Thanks for your help...
    Requests added

    Quote Originally Posted by cjaycruz05 View Post
    Icon request.. Thanks in advance


    Attachment 573977

    Requests added.
    Can you give me some more information on "TIM" cjay? I can't find a reference.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-03-24)

  22. #9395
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London, Brixton
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Hey guys and girls.
    Was just wondering where can i find every single iPhone4/4S retina buuf icon.
    Is there a link in this forum???

    Thanks

  23. #9396
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    651
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 163 Times in 117 Posts

    Does anyone know the bundle name for MyWi 5.0? I can't seem to find it... Thx!

    I've now done many searches of apps and could not find any of the following... if anyone knows if these have been made please let me know...much appreciated

    Cydia Apps:
    Mail Labels
    TIM (Themeiconmaker)
    PMP (Protect my privacy)
    Mail Enhancer
    iSounds

    Non Cydia apps:
    Hurricane Tracker (living in FL we need it)
    Family Feud
    Scramble
    LivingSocial
    MacCiti
    Publix
    My Verizon

    Thanks!
    Last edited by ssemmel; 2012-03-23 at 02:36 PM.

  24. #9397
    Green Apple LostKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midland, Texas, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by obiwankod View Post
    Hey guys and girls.
    Was just wondering where can i find every single iPhone4/4S retina buuf icon.
    Is there a link in this forum???

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Does anyone know the bundle name for MyWi 5.0? I can't seem to find it... Thx!

    I've now done many searches of apps and could not find any of the following... if anyone knows if these have been made please let me know...much appreciated

    Cydia Apps:
    Mail Labels
    TIM (Themeiconmaker)
    PMP (Protect my privacy)
    Mail Enhancer
    iSounds

    Non Cydia apps:
    Hurricane Tracker (living in FL we need it)
    Family Feud
    Scramble
    LivingSocial
    MacCiti
    Publix
    My Verizon

    Thanks!
    Here is a link to the list of requests and icons made...until a list is compiled with links, you will have to go by the post number and search for it. As mentioned before, google also turns up quite a few results for Buuf'd icons as well

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to LostKarma For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-03-24)

  26. #9398
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LostKarma View Post
    Here is a link to the list of requests and icons made...until a list is compiled with links, you will have to go by the post number and search for it. As mentioned before, google also turns up quite a few results for Buuf'd icons as well
    Hi all.

    Just for the record that list is not complete. Doreen and I have been working slowly through the thread to update the list with the completed icons, however it's a huge amount of work as there has been thousands created and we try to prioritize what little time we get to user interface updates and icon creation. This link can be accessed by clicking Doreen's or my signature. The problem with this is that anyone using the ModMyi app rather than accessing the forum via the web does not see the signatures. Any suggestions to alleviate this problem would be welcomed. This list has been specially setup so that alterations to the list can only be done by select thread members with everyone else seeing a read-only version. This allows us to maintain a level of sanity and control to avoid errors and double ups. Unfortunately the list being used does not allow hyperlinks to the icons but I do not see this as being a great issue. The list can be searched using Ctrl-F via browser and even within your iPhone or iPad safari browser using (Safari+)

    Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Does anyone know the bundle name for MyWi 5.0? I can't seem to find it... Thx!

    I've now done many searches of apps and could not find any of the following... if anyone knows if these have been made please let me know...much appreciated

    Cydia Apps:
    Mail Labels
    TIM (Themeiconmaker)
    PMP (Protect my privacy)
    Mail Enhancer
    iSounds

    Non Cydia apps:
    Hurricane Tracker (living in FL we need it)
    Family Feud
    Scramble
    LivingSocial
    MacCiti
    Publix
    My Verizon

    Thanks!
    Hi ssemmel,

    I'll run through these icons over the weekend and add any new requests to the list to be done for you.

    In the meantime the bundle name for MyWi 5.0 is com.mywi
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-03-23 at 04:46 PM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-03-24)

  28. #9399
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    651
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 163 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi all.

    Just for the record that list is not complete. Doreen and I have been working slowly through the thread to update the list with the completed icons, however it's a huge amount of work as there has been thousands created and we try to prioritize what little time we get to user interface updates and icon creation. This link can be accessed by clicking Doreen's or my signature. The problem with this is that anyone using the ModMyi app rather than accessing the forum via the web does not see the signatures. Any suggestions to alleviate this problem would be welcomed. This list has been specially setup so that alterations to the list can only be done by select thread members with everyone else seeing a read-only version. This allows us to maintain a level of sanity and control to avoid errors and double ups. Unfortunately the list being used does not allow hyperlinks to the icons but I do not see this as being a great issue. The list can be searched using Ctrl-F via browser and even within your iPhone or iPad safari browser using (Safari+)



    Hi ssemmel,

    I'll run through these icons over the weekend and add any new requests to the list to be done for you.

    In the meantime the bundle name for MyWi 5.0 is com.mywi
    Thank you very much. I've searched for all those icons in the forum and it the link provided and can't seem to find them. I know a number are new tweaks. Much appreciated.

  29. #9400
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Requests added




    Requests added.
    Can you give me some more information on "TIM" cjay? I can't find a reference.

    its a cydia apps, theme icon maker..

Page 470 of 492 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •