Page 468 of 492 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,360 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

I'm tired as well. I would really love to be able to get a 'complete' theme for my ipod but it's a pain cause there is always things that don't work. Thats why I'm gonna try to get my theming done before I start adding all kinds of tweaks and stuff. Then my ipod will move faster and hopefully the battery won't die as fast.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I always carry my juicepack (or I'd not last 15 mins on the default bat charge at work) goodnight. =)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Good Night Doreen ^_^ Sweet Dreams ^_^

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-03-22)

Do you guys have different wallpaper for the buuf theme?

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Hi guys,

Well guess what my 12 year old son did in his spare time on Photoshop at school today.

He's been watching me making some icons, but today decided to try his hand at a couple of his own.

Call of Duty Zombies

Endo

Siri

I'm so proud. I might have to get him Photoshop for his home computer and put him to work!
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-03-21 at 09:39 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-03-22), yakitori2009 (2012-03-21)

Hi,

I've been loading customs icons for the BUUF but I noticed that there is either a white or black background on the icon. Could it be the AppIconShadow image in com.apple.springboard that is causing this?

Thanks in advance.

-imagecib.jpg
    Last edited by maddog2020; 2012-03-21 at 11:23 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maddog2020 View Post
    Hi,

I've been loading customs icons for the BUUF but I noticed that there is either a white or black background on the icon. Could it be the AppIconShadow image in com.apple.springboard that is causing this?

Thanks in advance.

-imagecib.jpg
    When downloading icons you first need to right click and open in a new window or tab. Then save them.

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi guys,

Well guess what my 12 year old son did in his spare time on Photoshop at school today.

He's been watching me making some icons, but today decided to try his hand at a couple of his own.

Call of Duty Zombies

Endo

Siri

I'm so proud. I might have to get him Photoshop for his home computer and put him to work!
    For some reason the IMG tags for dropbox are throwing errors tonight.

Here's the URL links until they get fixed.

Call of Duty Zombies

Endo

Siri
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-03-21 at 12:12 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

-imagecib.jpg
    Hi maddog,
    I can see your icons are not autoskin at all, can you check com.apple.mobileicons.framework?
    If you need it, I can send the zip file to you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-03-22)

iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Thanks

Sjbtax you can definitly be proud of him, congrats .

My son is only 4 years now but i can immagine how proud i would be👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    Hi maddog,
    I can see your icons are not autoskin at all, can you check com.apple.mobileicons.framework?
    If you need it, I can send the zip file to you.
    I know but if i have the com.apple.mobileicons.framework on, even the custom icons get skinned.

See what I mean

-imageiyw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    When downloading icons you first need to right click and open in a new window or tab. Then save them
    How about the ones I got from the icon folders which are downloaded from cydia. Anyway I tried what u said open it in a new tab or page saved it as a png file but still it gets themed with the "mobileicon"

Thanks for your advice.
    Last edited by maddog2020; 2012-03-21 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks

in the main theme, you have a folder called icons. inside place twice your icons , i mean :

AppBox Pro.png
    AppBox [email protected]

do the same for all your icons that are not fine. if this doesnt work, in var/stash/themes , create a folder called icons and place all your icons twice inside, and in winterboard place this folder above the other themes and activate it.

hope i'm clear caus english is not my language

for the non-native icons automasks seems to have priority on icons, so if you want icons instead of automasks your icons have to be above the bundles , thats why you probably have to create a folder above the theme.

i'm not sure but that what i have deducted and works like a wonder on my phone
    Last edited by audiotrip; 2012-03-21 at 01:56 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to audiotrip For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-03-22)

I know but if i have the com.apple.mobileicons.framework on, even the custom icons get skinned.

See what I mean

-imageiyw.jpg

How about the ones I got from the icon folders which are downloaded from cydia. Anyway I tried what u said open it in a new tab or page saved it as a png file but still it gets themed with the "mobileicon"

Thanks for your advice.
    I don't have such problem, those icons without custom made will be themed only. I just need to download from this thread and resize it to 64 x 64 px (3GS user), rename it exactly as apps' name and place them into Icons folder of Buuf theme.
    Did you put the correct name exactly as the icon"s name? Like "[email protected]" "AppBox [email protected]" for iPhone 4/4S under Icons folder.

You can also use AppInfo from Cydia to find out the bundle id and icon name, make a new folder and place it inside the Bundle of Buuf theme of whatever icon you like.

Here is the bundle id of AppBox Pro: com.e2ndesign.TPremium2
    IconFile: AppIcon.png / [email protected]

Respring~
    Hope can solve your issue
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 2012-03-21 at 03:36 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-03-22), It's Mi (2012-03-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

I downloaded from cydia Buuf Icons... this is supposed to be more icons but it doesn't seem to work. I put it above the theme but still doesn't recognize it. I also tried taking one icon BeeJive IM and placed both .png images in the icon folder in the main theme icon folder and still doesn't change... Any ideas? Thanks.

Thanks

like it was said many times over this thread, respect the correct name of the app, respect capital letters, etc. otherwise don't work

21. The Following User Says Thank You to audiotrip For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-03-22)

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    I downloaded from cydia Buuf Icons... this is supposed to be more icons but it doesn't seem to work. I put it above the theme but still doesn't recognize it. I also tried taking one icon BeeJive IM and placed both .png images in the icon folder in the main theme icon folder and still doesn't change... Any ideas? Thanks.
    There is quite a few types of BeejiveIM in App Store, do you have AppInfo from Cydia? It is easier to install AppInfo and find out the bundle id, put your favorite icon and name it icon.png or Icon.png as per AppInfo given. Place the new folder inside the Bundle file, you should able to see other bundle id like com.saurik.Cydia with [email protected] inside.

Another easy way to find out the App name, press and hold the icon in springboard, you should see a cross normally on the left hand corner. Press the cross (do not delete your app), you should see a pop-up box with Delete "XXXX XX", copy exactly the app name (case sensitive) and make both icons (@2x.png / .png) place them into Icons folder of Buuf theme

Sorry for my poor English~
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 2012-03-21 at 03:05 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-03-22)

For the Angry Birds series, too, does not work. Tried and folder icons to edit and bundles did - nothing (((
    Or the same icons and names, or just a mask.
    All verified through AppInfo.

Quote Originally Posted by AgPeHaJIuH View Post
    For the Angry Birds series, too, does not work. Tried and folder icons to edit and bundles did - nothing (((
    Or the same icons and names, or just a mask.
    All verified through AppInfo.
    Please refer to post #6827 by sjbtax

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

AgPeHaJIuH (2012-03-22), Doreen (2012-03-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Absolutely! And Shane has also developed this list as well until we can come up w/ a quick solution for this monster but it doesn't have hot links like yours does and I suspect nobody is clicking on his sig to even use it!

Online List Maker - Listmoz
    Yep, that was the list i was using. I can try to do the whole thing if it would help everyone out. it might take a while tho!
    Last edited by LostKarma; 2012-03-21 at 04:15 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LostKarma For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here is a link to a Google Doc that i started for the icon links. It is editable so feel free to continue on I will add as I go.

Icon Links

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LostKarma For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2012-03-22), It's Mi (2012-03-22)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    There is quite a few types of BeejiveIM in App Store, do you have AppInfo from Cydia? It is easier to install AppInfo and find out the bundle id, put your favorite icon and name it icon.png or Icon.png as per AppInfo given. Place the new folder inside the Bundle file, you should able to see other bundle id like com.saurik.Cydia with [email protected] inside.

Another easy way to find out the App name, press and hold the icon in springboard, you should see a cross normally on the left hand corner. Press the cross (do not delete your app), you should see a pop-up box with Delete "XXXX XX", copy exactly the app name (case sensitive) and make both icons (@2x.png / .png) place them into Icons folder of Buuf theme

Sorry for my poor English~
    You English is just fine!!! Thank you so much. I had not idea about AppInfo. I am going to install it and then see if I can change an icon. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    You English is just fine!!! Thank you so much. I had not idea about AppInfo. I am going to install it and then see if I can change an icon. Much appreciated.

Do I replace the icon.png and icon2x.png in the bundles folder or the main theme icon folder. I just did the main theme icon folder and it didn't change the icon...
    Last edited by ssemmel; 2012-03-21 at 05:41 PM.

Page 468 of 492 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478 ... LastLast