Page 46 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@pasturepony

Try this...

EDIT: I also have this closure, but I do not know the right size...If you let me know the size, I resize the image...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -zipslider.png   -zipper.png  
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-10-26 at 04:16 PM.
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-26), indyzzzz (2011-09-10), pasturepony (2010-10-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post

@Doreen

Crow (256x256)
    Thanks Stereo I tried it out but the Blue bird w/ the yellow beak seems to blend better w/ the blue sky and the yellow stars so I decided to stick w/ that one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4DTR8vQEwA]YouTube - Buuf Clock UFO.avi[/ame]

I'm having to redo all the walls over to accomodate the clock and focus the weather now on all the new icons I'm designing that lay upon the clock so that the clock can be used separately if ppl want. So basically this is now a (3) layered Theme however the setup is more complicated now so after the images are finished I need to do a good FAQ since my biggest problem w/ releasing these themes is trying to handle all the technical support private emails and releasing this theme is only going to make matters worse. And I'm also "trying" to make diff clock backgrounds as well but that's not going so well since it needs to be transparent to blend in w/ this particular theme so when I make solid background ones I need to alter the walls so everything blends which was driving me crazy so I may toss that idea out the window (not sure yet)

Sorry but I need about another day or so okay you Buufy ppl...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-26 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looks great Doreen keep up the good work

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjsantos For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Thanks Stereo I tried it out but the Blue bird w/ the yellow beak seems to blend better w/ the blue sky and the yellow stars so I decided to stick w/ that one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4DTR8vQEwA]YouTube - Buuf Clock UFO.avi[/ame]

I'm having to redo all the walls over to accomodate the clock and focus the weather now on all the new icons I'm designing that lay upon the clock so that the clock can be used separately if ppl want. So basically this is now a (3) layered Theme however the setup is more complicated now so after the images are finished I need to do a good FAQ since my biggest problem w/ releasing these themes is trying to handle all the technical support private emails and releasing this theme is only going to make matters worse. And I'm also "trying" to make diff clock backgrounds as well but that's not going so well since it needs to be transparent to blend in w/ this particular theme so when I make solid background ones I need to alter the walls so everything blends which was driving me crazy so I may toss that idea out the window (not sure yet)

It looks awesome Doreen!!! Take ur time!!! Thank you for all of your hard work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lybyerc For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-26)

Thanks

Looks REAL good stereo, I still like the brown I think, but I also like the gray..... Can't make up my mind.... If it's not too much trouble, can you make a dark green and dark red one also, for the answer call and power down slider? If your busy don't worry about it.... I love this new slider!

Doreen it looks amazing!!!

Stereo Thank you so much!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pasturepony For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-26)

Does anyone know what I did wrong or how to fix this?? I did a search but can't figure out why the icons are all jumbled in the folder!

Thanks in advance!!

Edit: Never mind!! I figured it out...when trying to add the larger folder boxes I renamed one of them a bit wrong. Thanks for putting up with me while I'm learning!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by pasturepony; 2010-10-26 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post

YouTube - Buuf Clock UFO.avi

Looks simply AMAZING Doreen! Awesome!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-26)

loving this theme
    Last edited by can7; 2010-10-26 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pasturepony View Post
    Does anyone know what I did wrong or how to fix this?? I did a search but can't figure out why the icons are all jumbled in the folder!

Thanks in advance!!

Edit: Never mind!! I figured it out...when trying to add the larger folder boxes I renamed one of them a bit wrong. Thanks for putting up with me while I'm learning!
    What did you change? The folder background maybe??? Whatever image you changed inside the folder is the wrong size.....

Thanks

Changed the Fair Day weather occurrence where it had the one Cloud that would fade in and out to this and lightened up the Clouds for this one so you can really still see the clock.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6CNiL0E_ps[/ame]

Sorry but I can't post vids for them all to show but here is Mostly Cloudy (I want to keep the clouds thicker on this one)

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-26 at 08:30 PM.

Hehee! It worked stereo!! Thank you so much!!!

Now I just have to figure out something to do with the top of the lockscreen and figure out how to change the quote.

Thanks much!!!!

Thanks

That zipper looks clean! The quote is a string but ask Bababooey since he can assist you w/ how to change that...

Snow (alilll touch up on this one to make the snow fall more left and it's done!)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGh6Lsq3LpA[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-26 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok, now I'm being lame! I LOVE the zipper look, but now I'm wondering, what about a buufed "pale horse" like death rides...running across the plain instead of the zipper. It would have to face right. I have a horse so it's appropriate. :-)

Any ideas for me on icons or if Stereo gets bored do you think you could come up with the pale horse slider? No rush at all cause I do love the zipper!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Bababooey13

Red & Green

@pasturepony

You can wait a while?...I'm back home now and I'm having dinner!!!...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -slide2green.png   -slide2red.png  
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-10-26 at 09:19 PM.
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Bababooey13 (2010-10-26)

I can wait days Stereo! No need to rush!!! :-))))

Thanks and go enjoy dinner!! I'm about to take a class on how to lay tile :-) wish me luck I don't hurt myself on the power tools! lol

Thanks

One last favor to ask you for Stereo, can you remove the excess shadow from this? It tends to turn completely black down there when opened in photoshop..... And I need to tweak this 90 times tonight.... :-P

Thanks

This one :-P

Thanks

Last animation needed is Lightning! And then I'm finished w/ the Animations! (Thank God)

Okay had to work on the Clear Night weather occurrence I was not happy w/ the other one. (once again pay no attention to the weather text that is currently appearing in the screenshot I'm still testing all the images vs the scripts to make sure they are all accurate)

This new Flip Clock Theme will be officially released "tomorrow evening" However on "this" particular Flip Clock Theme I will be releasing other colored fences and matching colored status bars as a "Free update" (but after I take a break for a week or so)

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-26 at 10:56 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-10-26)

ive noticed my icons are not in the folders correctly they overlap lol anyone know why?

Page 46 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast