Page 457 of 492 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,140 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #9121
    Hi jdewinnaar, thank you so much for the download advice of this theme. I managed to let it run in my 3GS phone without any problem.
    Thank you for all the ppl contributed in such a amazing masterpiece

  2. #9122
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    Dara can you make a puck in green? :-)
    Wasn't sure which puck or what shade of green so......



    Let me know if you want anything different.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Dara (2012-03-04), Doreen (2012-03-04), indyzzzz (2012-03-07), Jj2345 (2012-03-04)

  4. #9123
    Thanks alot!!!
    that's what I needed

  5. #9124
    Quote Originally Posted by audiotrip View Post
    Take the whatsapp bundle you had in 5.0 and replace the one on 5.0.1
    Hi, can you or someone attach the whatsapp bundle for me? darkbuuf 5.0.1 overwrite all my darbuuf 5.0 so i cant find or replace it in.

    Many thanks!

  6. #9125
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    Excuse my ignorance, but what do you use the pucks for?

  7. #9126
    Green Apple LostKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midland, Texas, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but what do you use the pucks for?
    It's just to create your own icons if you want

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LostKarma For This Useful Post:

    Jj2345 (2012-03-05)

  9. #9127
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon Ng View Post
    Hi, can you or someone attach the whatsapp bundle for me? darkbuuf 5.0.1 overwrite all my darbuuf 5.0 so i cant find or replace it in.

    Many thanks!
    Here you go..

    http://db.tt/NkhuHM8X

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-03-07), It's Mi (2012-03-22), Jaxon Ng (2012-03-05), superhead (2012-03-05)

  11. #9128
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Stereo made these from scratch at the veryyyy early begining of the Buuf theme. All I did was recolor a few to continue making icons for everyone off of them so hopefully this might help a few as a base icon to make your own icons or share icons w/ each other...

    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-05 at 01:00 AM.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Dara (2012-03-05), indyzzzz (2012-03-07), It's Mi (2012-03-22), Jj2345 (2012-03-05), yakitori2009 (2012-03-05)

  13. #9129
    Attachment 570900
    Hi, can someone kindly teach me how to make the Dolphin browser icon base transparent? It is white color now. I don't have Photoshop, can I use GIMP to do it myself. Sorry for noob question, if there is some link or tutorial please let me know. Try to learn myself so I don't need to bother anyone here. Thanks a million~

  14. #9130
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    Attachment 570900
    Hi, can someone kindly teach me how to make the Dolphin browser icon base transparent? It is white color now. I don't have Photoshop, can I use GIMP to do it myself. Sorry for noob question, if there is some link or tutorial please let me know. Try to learn myself so I don't need to bother anyone here. Thanks a million~
    When you click on any of the icons posted in the thread you need to first "right click" and then select "open in a new tab" (or window) then when it is open in the new tab or window you can safely select "save as" to your desktop and preserve the transparent background okay. =)

    This gets asked quite a bit so don't feel bad. However that icon you posted already was saved w/ the white bg so go back to the original icon and follow the above instructions and you should be good to go.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-05 at 04:36 AM.

  15. #9131
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    When you click on any of the icons posted in the thread you need to first "right click" and then select "open in a new tab" (or window) then when it is open in the new tab or window you can safely select "save as" to your desktop and preserve the transparent background okay. =)

    This gets asked quite a bit so don't feel bad. However that icon you posted already was saved w/ the white bg so go back to the original icon and follow the above instructions and you should be good to go.
    Really appreciated your kind instruction. Yes, now I can save the PNG without the white background learn something new today~ so happy
    Attachment 570911

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2012-03-05)

  17. #9132
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Great glad you got it! =)

  18. #9133
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    This is not for iOS 5.0.1 right?.

  19. #9134
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Pretty much the Buuf theme will still work on the 5.01 such as colorkeyboard, the dialer etc but Jacques posted another Buuf theme in this thread a few pages back that should be fully compat w/ 5.01 or you can d/l it off of cydia it's called "Darkbuuf"

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2012-03-05)

  21. #9135
    Yes, I downloaded DarkBuuf from Cydia for my 3GS (5.0.1) and just need to change a few files only. At first the lockscreen tab not showing, but when I change [email protected] to [email protected]~iphone then it works fine. Hope someone can update the master file for it

  22. #9136
    Thank you so much... this is a very good forum community...btw. Your theme rocks!, been using for both my android and iphone!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Here you go..

    http://db.tt/NkhuHM8X

  23. #9137
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon Ng View Post
    Thank you so much... this is a very good forum community...btw. Your theme rocks!, been using for both my android and iphone!!!
    Glad you like it, but... Android??

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    Junebug916 (2012-03-09)

  25. #9138
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Ok I'm popping back in to repost this. :P Instructions on changing icons for apps with the same name ^_^

    Ok I have 2 apps that are named the same as well. Here is what I did. Go to the app, follow this path
    Var/mobile/applications/your app/your app.app/info plist

    Find the string with the CFBundleDisplay name of your app(see pic) edit that name a little. Ex I have 2 jigsaw app I name one jigsawA and one jigsawN. Respring and viola now you can place your icon in the icon folder. That is how I did it and it worked a charm for me!!


    Name:  ImageUploadedByModMyi.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  4.0 KB
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2012-03-05 at 04:18 PM.

  26. #9139
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    I beleive there some buuf themes for Android , maybe he believes you did one !!

  27. #9140
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Pretty much the Buuf theme will still work on the 5.01 such as colorkeyboard, the dialer etc but Jacques posted another Buuf theme in this thread a few pages back that should be fully compat w/ 5.01 or you can d/l it off of cydia it's called "Darkbuuf"
    Thanks "D" and does it have all the features as the one on here ? Or can i use some of the stuff you have for yours ?.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2012-03-05 at 05:39 PM.

Page 457 of 492 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •