Page 454 of 492 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,080 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #9061
    Green Apple LostKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midland, Texas, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    looks good but i kinda liked the old phone layout a lil better. there should still be a way to use that with the update right?

  2. #9062
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LostKarma View Post
    looks good but i kinda liked the old phone layout a lil better. there should still be a way to use that with the update right?
    You're refering to the keypad?

  3. #9063
    Green Apple LostKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midland, Texas, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    You're refering to the keypad?
    the last pic you put up... while youre in a call. i like the transparency of the panels on the old version a lil better

  4. #9064
    Green Apple LostKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midland, Texas, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    Nvm I do like the new way better! Thanks JD. One question tho, how do I fix the folders again? I did it before but I don't remember what I did. The icons don't fit in the tray and they overlap on the bottom

    Edit: Found the folder thing but I'm not seeing the option for the LockInfo theme. Is it part of this update?
    Last edited by LostKarma; 2012-02-28 at 11:14 PM.

  5. #9065
    iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Freiburg, Germany, Germany
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 312 Times in 123 Posts

    Amazing job jdewinnaar

  6. #9066
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LostKarma View Post
    Nvm I do like the new way better! Thanks JD. One question tho, how do I fix the folders again? I did it before but I don't remember what I did. The icons don't fit in the tray and they overlap on the bottom

    Edit: Found the folder thing but I'm not seeing the option for the LockInfo theme. Is it part of this update?
    There is no lockingo theme included....yet

  7. #9067
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    Jacques , do you still have the dock that is used on this picture ? And if yes could you give it to me please ?

    http://db.tt/5dNLrdON

  8. #9068
    Green Apple LostKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midland, Texas, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    There is no lockingo theme included....yet
    Oh ok. Is there a way to make it use the old dark buuf theme then? That option is gone on mine too I think I messed something up

  9. #9069
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by audiotrip View Post
    Jacques , do you still have the dock that is used on this picture ? And if yes could you give it to me please ?

    http://db.tt/5dNLrdON
    I do, but it's not red, O can try and recolor it to the same shade if you like, or do you prefer to do it yourself?

    I'll upload it when I get home ok..

    A quick google search gives me this...

    http://i54.tinypic.com/15f39km.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by LostKarma View Post
    Oh ok. Is there a way to make it use the old dark buuf theme then? That option is gone on mine too I think I messed something up
    Extract this zip and place the DarkBuuf folder in "Library/LockInfo/Themes"

    http://db.tt/g2Dn4tKE
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2012-02-29 at 01:32 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    LostKarma (2012-03-02)

  11. #9070
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    That would be cool

    I dont know ho to do it

  12. #9071
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    The dock pic seems to have extra space at the top and is pushing everything up. I will try to cut it down and see if that works.

    Off topic, but all of a sudden respring is not working. I just added a dock pic to the theme.

    I use SBS to respring and it is stuck on "Restarting Srpingboard". Even fswipecache is not rebooting. I hard reset and no change.
    Last edited by pocketdoc; 2012-02-29 at 03:54 AM.

  13. #9072
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Jacques love the metal looking UI popup. Alittle tired from work right now but this weekend I'll try it on for size as well. Great work on "your" version of Buuf theme. Outstanding work.
    Good night you guys...

  14. #9073
    Love the theme, I have apps that's not themed, although I see the app icons in the themes folder, bare with me, I'm kinda new to this....but how do I get those apps themed?....if u can lead me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    The dock pic seems to have extra space at the top and is pushing everything up. I will try to cut it down and see if that works.

    Off topic, but all of a sudden respring is not working. I just added a dock pic to the theme.

    I use SBS to respring and it is stuck on "Restarting Srpingboard". Even fswipecache is not rebooting. I hard reset and no change.
    Had the same problem!!
    Last edited by sixsixjunior; 2012-02-29 at 05:53 AM.

  15. #9074
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    do not make a hard reset, when repspring doesnt work, launch sbsettings, power, and put on safe mode, then restart, and it's done


    but i also wonder why we have the respring problems??

  16. #9075
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by audiotrip View Post
    do not make a hard reset, when repspring doesnt work, launch sbsettings, power, and put on safe mode, then restart, and it's done


    but i also wonder why we have the respring problems??
    As audiotrip says, configure activator to launch SBSettings anywhere with a short hold of the home button, then when you get the tespring freeze, hold the home button and choose "safemode" the just respring again..

  17. #9076
    Green Apple LostKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midland, Texas, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixjunior View Post
    Love the theme, I have apps that's not themed, although I see the app icons in the themes folder, bare with me, I'm kinda new to this....but how do I get those apps themed?....if u can lead me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it!!!
    You have to make sure that the icon you want themed has the exact same name as the icon on your springboard. For example, say you want to theme netflix...look at the icon on your phone and check the name of it. sometimes it is "Netflix" and sometimes it will be "NetFlix" so you have to make sure that both the Netlix.png and the [email protected] in the themes folder match that.

    Hope that helps! its kinda a complicated explanation

  18. #9077
    iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Freiburg, Germany, Germany
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 312 Times in 123 Posts

    is it possible to change the textcolor in the notification banner
    i use abrown background and the black text is bad to read ???

  19. #9078
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by puntisimo View Post
    is it possible to change the textcolor in the notification banner
    i use abrown background and the black text is bad to read ???
    Install "colorbanner" from Cydia, it has an option to change the text color...

  20. #9079
    First just want to say WOW I love this theme

    Can you see the attached pic and let me know why London is not centred in the square and also can anyone do a slide to say Rui Santos instead of Darkbuuf if possible at all?


    Thanks so much in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330566406.703374.jpg  

  21. #9080
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ruijordan2004 View Post
    First just want to say WOW I love this theme

    Can you see the attached pic and let me know why London is not centred in the square and also can anyone do a slide to say Rui Santos instead of Darkbuuf if possible at all?


    Thanks so much in advance
    In "var/stash/themes/DarkBuuf 5.0.1 LS.theme/Private/Stylesheets" overwrite "MyopiaAlt.CSS" with the one in the download link..

    http://db.tt/YyUMcXGS

Page 454 of 492 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •