Page 447 of 492 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,940 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #8921
    any updates to the buufed icons which are currently on hold at the online list?

  2. #8922
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 145 Times in 120 Posts

    Does anybody have the icons bundled for notification center???
    I can't seem to find the right size or location for these little icons;(
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329313539.793327.jpg  

  3. #8923
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    Does anybody have the icons bundled for notification center???
    I can't seem to find the right size or location for these little icons;(
    I believe Jacques just uploaded these over at the dreamboard buuf infinity

    Can anybody please edit the newspaper icon to say "Calgary Herald" on the top?
    I still haven't figured out photoshop
    Last edited by pardyryan; 2012-02-15 at 06:31 PM.

  4. #8924
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pardyryan View Post
    I believe Jacques just uploaded these over at the dreamboard buuf infinity

    Can anybody please edit the newspaper icon to say "Calgary Herald" on the top?
    I still haven't figured out photoshop
    Request added

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-02-16)

  6. #8925
    Default Help pls
    Ive installed buuf infinity for ios 5. And buuf flipclocklawhd on my iphone 4 ios 5.0.1
    Everything is working fine but the thing is the rainy weather doesnt show the windshield wiper and rain splatter on my homescreen..if anyone would be so kind to upload the wiper fix i would greatly appreciate it..thanks in advance
    Ive tried searching here on modmyi and google but the one i found linked on dropbox seems not to be available anymore

  7. #8926
    Hey guys sorry to ask such a noob question that I know has been answered, I just can't find it anymore.
    How does one go about removing the circle of transparency that's inside the auto mask? See screenie
    I want the icons solid inside of the auto mask
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329408648.550996.jpg  

  8. #8927
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ,Canada
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 87 Times in 66 Posts

    Read Metro instead of The Herald!

  9. #8928
    Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    Read Metro instead of The Herald!
    @dara I read them both lol sometimes the herald has stuff metro doesn't and vice versa

  10. #8929
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ,Canada
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 87 Times in 66 Posts

    I run Metro in Ottawa ... just being a shameless marketer

  11. #8930
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pardyryan View Post
    Hey guys sorry to ask such a noob question that I know has been answered, I just can't find it anymore.
    How does one go about removing the circle of transparency that's inside the auto mask? See screenie
    I want the icons solid inside of the auto mask
    Thanks!
    Extract this zip, replace the whole folder inside "Bundles"..

    http://db.tt/AXNtXkI1

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-02-17)

  13. #8931
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Extract this zip, replace the whole folder inside "Bundles"..

    http://db.tt/AXNtXkI1
    Awesome thanks man!

  14. #8932
    Now I get a big square shadow when I tap anything
    Any way to get best of both worlds?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329433690.188891.jpg  

  15. #8933
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pardyryan View Post
    Now I get a big square shadow when I tap anything
    Any way to get best of both worlds?
    Unfortunatly not, that is the downside pf using masks.. You can try the new one gadezu made, it's quite awesome!!!

    http://db.tt/45W3vazQ

    Here's my new Lockscreen..

    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2012-02-17 at 01:32 AM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    HarlemState (2012-02-17), indyzzzz (2012-02-17)

  17. #8934
    iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    HarlemUSA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 174 Times in 70 Posts

    u killed it lol

  18. #8935
    Quote Originally Posted by adamitsenayr View Post
    Ive installed buuf infinity for ios 5. And buuf flipclocklawhd on my iphone 4 ios 5.0.1
    Everything is working fine but the thing is the rainy weather doesnt show the windshield wiper and rain splatter on my homescreen..if anyone would be so kind to upload the wiper fix i would greatly appreciate it..thanks in advance
    Ive tried searching here on modmyi and google but the one i found linked on dropbox seems not to be available anymore
    Anyone?pls?

  19. #8936
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by adamitsenayr View Post
    Anyone?pls?
    Extract and copy to "Theme/Private/Animations"

    http://db.tt/2Ie82Z44

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    adamitsenayr (2012-02-17)

  21. #8937
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Extract and copy to "Theme/Private/Animations"

    http://db.tt/2Ie82Z44
    Thanks dude

  22. #8938
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Extract and copy to "Theme/Private/Animations"

    http://db.tt/2Ie82Z44
    still no windshield wipers and rain splatter

  23. #8939
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by adamitsenayr View Post
    still no windshield wipers and rain splatter
    Have you correctly input your location code in both themes?

    Quote Originally Posted by pardyryan View Post
    I believe Jacques just uploaded these over at the dreamboard buuf infinity

    Can anybody please edit the newspaper icon to say "Calgary Herald" on the top?
    I still haven't figured out photoshop
    Here you go pardyryan

    Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-02-17 at 10:42 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-02-18)

  25. #8940
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 145 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Have you correctly input your location code in both themes?



    Here you go pardyryan

    Could I get a Toronto sun, newspaper just like that!!!

    Please

Page 447 of 492 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •