Page 423 of 492 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #8441
    Can someone make a buuf weather icon set for notification centre weather widget ( like the ones in nc weather widget) please? Sorry of its demanding.

  2. #8442
    Do you guys still have the grey safari icon?

  3. #8443
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 145 Times in 120 Posts

    Jd, and the rest of the community thanks again for the updated ios5 theme!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325525416.395968.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325525431.569166.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325525449.860954.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325525467.589000.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325525488.893600.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325528593.663568.jpg  

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-03-21), jdewinnaar (2012-01-02)

  5. #8444
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    mrpresto, could you please share with me your little cptain america icon you have on your spotlight search bar and tell me where to place it in ifile ??

    thank you

  6. #8445
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 145 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by audiotrip View Post
    mrpresto, could you please share with me your little cptain america icon you have on your spotlight search bar and tell me where to place it in ifile ??

    thank you
    http://db.tt/w8dP6joS
    Put in com.apple.UIKit

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-03-21), jdewinnaar (2012-01-02), Scarch (2012-01-02)

  8. #8446
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    thx, and by the way, very nice how you did your icons.

    cheers

  9. #8447
    iPhoneaholic Scarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Geneva - Switzerland
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    1,281
    Thanked 428 Times in 234 Posts

    Default [email protected]~iphone.png
    Is there someone who can change the color of the multitasking background, to look like the FolderEnhancer color please ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -folderswitcherbg-2x-iphone.png   -fefolderbg-2x-iphone.png  

  10. #8448
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    -folderswitcherbg-2x-iphone.png

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-01-03), It's Mi (2012-03-21), Scarch (2012-01-02)

  12. #8449
    iPhoneaholic Scarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Geneva - Switzerland
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    1,281
    Thanked 428 Times in 234 Posts

    Thanks Sheriff

  13. #8450
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 145 Times in 120 Posts

    Thanks jd I needed those too!!!
    Check your inbox I sent you the springboard strings

  14. #8451
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    Jd, and the rest of the community thanks again for the updated ios5 theme!!!
    Nice setup. What's the font? I think it fits the keyboard very well

  15. #8452
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 145 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorpower View Post
    Nice setup. What's the font? I think it fits the keyboard very well
    @razor,

    The font is called snickles from bytafont or you can also search www.iphoneruler.com

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    -folderswitcherbg-2x-iphone.png
    Jd, do you have a grey nc background with out the section lines to match the folder background and switcher background you posted for scrach? Pretty please!!!!!
    Last edited by mrpresto; 2012-01-03 at 02:45 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

    Scarch (2012-01-03)

  17. #8453
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    .... In DarkBuuf settings, keep the wallpaper .......
    I got the theme to install but I have no darkbuff settings also there is no perpage HTML, I just get the ? and my dock is missing and I have no background...lol...Not sure if I installed it wrong but my darkbuuf 5.0 folder only has 3 sub folders (budles;folders;icons) should there be more?


    -img_1098.png

  18. #8454
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hrlof View Post
    I got the theme to install but I have no darkbuff settings also there is no perpage HTML, I just get the ? and my dock is missing and I have no background...lol...Not sure if I installed it wrong but my darkbuuf 5.0 folder only has 3 sub folders (budles;folders;icons) should there be more?


    -img_1098.png
    Yes, there should be more, uninstall via Cydia, if you've downloaded the theme immediatly after I posted it, redownload it as some changes were made to the installer..

    Af you've downloaded it, just install it via iFile and it should finish without any errors...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-01-03)

  20. #8455
    [QUOTE=mrpresto;6354082]@razor,

    The font is called snickles from bytafont or you can also search Apple Iphone

    Thanks mrpresto.

  21. #8456
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Hi Everyone ^_^. Well I finally managed to get the darkbuuf 5.0 installed, but it doesn't completely work on my end. I am assuming it's due to me having an ipod touch 3rd gen. It is a very awesome theme, and I wanted to say great job Jaques ^_^. Thank you for all your hard work. ^_^

  22. #8457
    Ok, so Im trying to figure this out...I want the flip clock on my lock screen however there is another clock that I guess is there from the factory, and I can't seem to get rid of it...how do I make the flip the default clock and get rid of the other?

  23. #8458
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoTTU View Post
    Ok, so Im trying to figure this out...I want the flip clock on my lock screen however there is another clock that I guess is there from the factory, and I can't seem to get rid of it...how do I make the flip the default clock and get rid of the other?


    I believe there is something in cydia called no clock that's what I am using and it works well for me ^_^

    Here we go ^_^ this is how my lock screen looks with the no clock ^_^ hope this helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325566860.939645.jpg  

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

    Laquita215 (2012-01-10)

  25. #8459
    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    I believe there is something in cydia called no clock that's what I am using and it works well for me ^_^

    Here we go ^_^ this is how my lock screen looks with the no clock ^_^ hope this helps
    I found that and tried it but it left that big transparent black bar across the top of the screen in it's absence...I don't want that either.

  26. #8460
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoTTU View Post
    I found that and tried it but it left that big transparent black bar across the top of the screen in it's absence...I don't want that either.
    Are you running iOS 5? The other thing is lockscreen clock hide in Cydia. Maybe that will do it for you?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

    Scarch (2012-01-03)

Page 423 of 492 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •