Page 419 of 492 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #8361
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Sweet!!

    So.. happy new year Everyone!!!

    Darkbuuf 5.0

    Install via ifile, enable via Winterboard and look for the Darkbuuf springboard Icon to configure...

    PS, I'm tired, semi distracted and more than moderatly intoxicated so right now everyone downloading this theme are Beta Testers..

    Enjoy!

    Credits:

    *mattahan* and his awesome creativity

    Doreen
    gadezu
    Whitebelt
    Eric
    sjbtax
    Scarch
    myself

    and everyone else...
    Thx man u need to post that PayPal so we can show u some love

  2. #8362
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Happy New Year Jacques and M hope you guys have a great New Year! And now I'm upset cuz I can't try out your theme Jacques! Argh! Still no JB for A5? Argh! Hopefully next year...

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-01-01), Scarch (2012-01-02)

  4. #8363
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Sweet!!

    So.. happy new year Everyone!!!

    Darkbuuf 5.0

    Install via ifile, enable via Winterboard and look for the Darkbuuf springboard Icon to configure...

    PS, I'm tired, semi distracted and more than moderatly intoxicated so right now everyone downloading this theme are Beta Testers..

    Enjoy!

    Credits:

    *mattahan* and his awesome creativity

    Doreen
    gadezu
    Whitebelt
    Eric
    sjbtax
    Scarch
    myself

    and everyone else...

    This is what I get : (

  5. #8364
    iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Asslar, Germany
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts

    Hey Pardyryan, what is that font called?? Very nice.

    @jdewinnaar: Is this Theme also working on 3GS SD ?

    Happy new year to all of u, thanks a lot for the awsome work on the Buuf Themes.

    greetings Cris

  6. #8365
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    if someone could explain me how to instal this, caus i try try and retry and doesn't work.

    thx for your help

  7. #8366
    Quote Originally Posted by pardyryan View Post
    This is what I get : (
    Don't worry about the error you get that just put your phone in safe made an go to ifile an hit installer respring then go to winterbroad an pick theme then respring an u should be all set...an thank you dee you an the boys do the same talk to you seen

  8. #8367
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    i've put the .deb in var, root, media , cydia, autoinstall, reboot my iphone and nothing. i've nothing.

  9. #8368
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Respring again...

    Also make sure you have the correct case order...

    Like this!!

    /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/

    Also, the font I'm using in my screenshots is called "Good Dog"

    Man, this site has some problems going on, I cant edit my posts and a quick reply has just resulted in my first ever Blog post... Not good!!
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-12-31 at 08:25 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-01-01)

  11. #8369
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    i'm doing what you say , everything appears , but when i enable it in winterboard, all disapeardi


    finally found a solution with an auto deb installer.

    thx jd, what a great work you did. congrats....

    happy new year
    Last edited by audiotrip; 2011-12-31 at 09:24 PM.

  12. #8370
    Which auto deb installer did u use? I'm having probs too . Thanks!!

    Just checked, the only thing in my media folder is iTunes no cydia and no auto install. I have been having awful luck installing cydia apps which could be part of my prob . Keep getting errors on everything including safari download manager . Ideas??
    Last edited by pasturepony; 2011-12-31 at 09:35 PM.

  13. #8371
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pasturepony View Post
    Which auto deb installer did u use? I'm having probs too . Thanks!!

    Just checked, the only thing in my media folder is iTunes no cydia and no auto install. I have been having awful luck installing cydia apps which could be part of my prob . Keep getting errors on everything including safari download manager . Ideas??
    You need to create the Cydia/AutoInstall folders yourself...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-01-01)

  15. #8372
    Im having a problems installing too.. same as pardyryan!! help!

  16. #8373

  17. #8374
    Do u guys put ur phone in safe mode first

    U know what I did notice u can't theme the mail and calendar icon for some reason

    Oh I need to theme bitesms an JD hit me off with ur grey colorkeyboard when u get a chance
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2011-12-31 at 10:30 PM.

  18. #8375
    Hi,
    jdewinnaar -
    It's just gr8.
    can you please make it all black (remove the top bar, the moon and the clouds. the fence, the bird and the stars are grate.)

    p.s - how can I get a lock info theme like yours?
    Thank you again...

    audiotrip -
    Use iFuBox
    Try this - Easy Way to Install DEB Files on iDevices Using iFuBox Jailbreak Req Updated

    Quote Originally Posted by ;6351646
    if someone could explain me how to instal this, caus i try try and retry and doesn't work.

    thx for your help
    Last edited by luluv; 2011-12-31 at 10:46 PM.

  19. #8376
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    Do u guys put ur phone in safe mode first

    U know what I did notice u can't theme the mail and calendar icon for some reason

    Oh I need to theme bitesms an JD hit me off with ur grey colorkeyboard when u get a chance
    The mail and calender icons are already themed..

    The keyboard theme is already included..

    The Darkbuuf.deb contains...

    Main theme
    Banner themes
    Sbsettings theme
    Colorkeyboard theme
    Snowcover theme
    PerpageHTML theme
    LockInfo theme
    Fonts
    Wallpaper

    ......

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-01-01)

  21. #8377
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    The mail and calender icons are already themed..

    The keyboard theme is already included..

    The Darkbuuf.deb contains...

    Main theme
    Banner themes
    Sbsettings theme
    Colorkeyboard theme
    Snowcover theme
    PerpageHTML theme
    LockInfo theme
    Fonts
    Wallpaper

    ......

    Yeah sorry about I see it now am so use to move things in there place u r really covered all ur angles but for some reason on my phone those icon don't change but I will figure it out

  22. #8378
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    Yeah sorry about I see it now am so use to move things in there place u r really covered all ur angles but for some reason on my phone those icon don't change but I will figure it out
    Are you on iOS 5.0.1?? Summerboatd mode enabled?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-01-01)

  24. #8379
    Oh damm that sucks... every Time i try to install it it is away... i created the filed and put the .deb into this folder how you said... what can i do.???

  25. #8380
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    That's meant to happen, check winterboard if the theme is there!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-01-01)

Page 419 of 492 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •