Page 412 of 492 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheeMattMarquis View Post
    Darkbuuf is looking great! May I ask if it'll be availible in days, weeks, or months?
    I can probably release it today, but without getting gadezu's permission to bundle his weather settings along with it it's gonna be pretty bland looking, so fingers crossed he checks his pm's soon..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-12-02)

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    I can probably release it today, but without getting gadezu's permission to bundle his weather settings along with it it's gonna be pretty bland looking, so fingers crossed he checks his pm's soon..
    It'll be nice having Buuf on iOS 5 I downgraded down to 4.3.3 just to have it again, but I had no idea anyone was so far along on an iOS 5 compatible Buuf.
    Excellent work! Can't wait to have it on my iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Thanks

hum , looks really nice. thk you

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

hello jd, I followed your video to set up lockinfo, im also useing the same release as you, too!! I set it up just like yours but am still experienceing crashing using infoshade so I'm unsure what to do??? I striped my phone down to bare just cydia, lockinfo, prepageHTML and weather hd, I don't get why no one else is having these problems!!!! Everything else works wonders!

Sorry for taking up your time here but like I was saying in past posts I think for now I'm just going to stick it out wit one or the other, notification center or weather HD on my ls.

Anyways thanks for your time jd,
    Last edited by mrpresto; 2011-12-01 at 07:12 AM.

Hi All,

I need to add some icons to buuf4. Which directory should I add it to using iFunbox?

Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chukwe View Post
    Hi All,

I need to add some icons to buuf4. Which directory should I add it to using iFunbox?

Thanks

As far as I know it should be
    Var/stash/themes/whatever theme/icons

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

chukwe (2011-12-01)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

chukwe (2011-12-01)

Thanks

What's xbmc? Sorry I'm new to theming on iPhone
    Xbmc is an app you install just like any other, I was just using it as an example..

All you need know know from it is this, if you have any unthemed icons on you springboard you can easily theme them by creating 2 icons in the icons directory..

If have have any trouble, let me know ok..

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Xbmc is an app you install just like any other, I was just using it as an example..

All you need know know from it is this, if you have any unthemed icons on you springboard you can easily theme them by creating 2 icons in the icons directory..

If have have any trouble, let me know ok..

Sorry about that!! I forget that most everyone else needs the extra icon. Sorry again!

Where will I put the extra icon? In the same Icon folder? Or different folder?

Thanks

Thanks

Where will I put the extra icon? In the same Icon folder? Or different folder?

Thanks
    Yes, both icons go in the icons folder..

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Sorry about that!! I forget that most everyone else needs the extra icon. Sorry again!
    Not at all Junebug, it's great that you're here to help out aswell! I just make it a habit of telling everyone the same thing, sometimes you spend days trying to help someone only to realize that they've got a 3G..
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-12-01 at 11:26 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Not at all Junebug, it's great that you're here to help out aswell! I just make it a habit of telling everyone the same thing, sometimes you spend days trying to help someone only to realize that they've got a 3G..

Lol I can understand that!! That's why I always try to say my device and iOS up front when I'm asking for help. ^_^

The springboard image with eyeballs is draining my battery. How do you change it from ifunbox or ifile?

EDIT: I've found it. Any since wallpaper for buuf4?
    Last edited by chukwe; 2011-12-01 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks

finally
    @jd, this was my problem. I noticed in my settings app there where missing sections for tweeks that where there befor, so after seeing that I went back into cydia pulled up manage/packages and found a few tweeks left for the notification center that had not beef deleted yet. It was power center pro and appcenter, So I got rid of them and now infoshade as well as notification center are now working well with your ios5 update to gedezus theme.
    Two things tho?? Do you know why the settings app is not showing all the tweeks/applications I have installed? Like snowcover/appcenter and I could list more...
    Lastly do you know what this icons name is?? It's themed on the statusbar but not on ls, here's a few pics and what I have them named as ...
    Themes/Buufios5/con.apple.UIkit
    Silver-LICall.png
    [email protected]
    Black-LICall.png
    [email protected]

I went into lockinfo and found two other that are not in the buuf theme so I added than as well thinking this would maybe fix it

Silver-LICallSlection.png
    [email protected]
    Black-LICallSlection.png
    [email protected]

Theses did nothing at all

Jd, I want to say thank you for all the time you put into helping me with this notification center problem I had.

Best,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322766286.140952.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322766362.292566.jpg  
    Last edited by mrpresto; 2011-12-01 at 08:15 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

So I just wanted to upload a few photos of what I've done so far with my iPod. I'm well on my way to getting everything how I want it!! Lots and lots and lots of thanks for everyone's help!! Especially Jde!! You've done so much to help me!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322770619.141329.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322770634.958169.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322770648.223220.jpg  

Thanks

Last edited by mrpresto; 2011-12-01 at 09:28 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    Ok I see I had them named wrong so I changed the to what you implied, does this look right now??
    They still won't change am I missing something? I have the black icons named exactly the same

I don't know if this will help you but I found that having all those images in com.apple.UIKit doesn't work for me. I had to put them all in the folder UIImages. Maybe that will help you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    Ok I see I had them named wrong so I changed the to what you implied, does this look right now??
    They still won't change am I missing something? I have the black icons named exactly the same
    Those files need to be in a bundle called "com.ashman.lockinfo.PhonePlugin"

Page 412 of 492 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462 ... LastLast