Page 411 of 492 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

No need to apologize and yes it has been asked a million times mainly in my mailbox. But I don't have a Jailbreak for my 4s so there is nothing I can do at the moment. I believe Jacques is working his behind off in the mean time trying to update things.

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    No need to apologize and yes it has been asked a million times mainly in my mailbox. But I don't have a Jailbreak for my 4s so there is nothing I can do at the moment. I believe Jacques is working his behind off in the mean time trying to update things.
    Doreen!! ^_^ How are you? I've missed seeing you on here, It's nice to see you ^_^

iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Thanks

hello,

does anybody on ios5 jailbroken device having problems for respring ?? i explain : when i make a respring, sometines it doesnt work and i can't do nothing else but completely reboot. i'm not sure but it seems to appear after i installed buuf weather .

any idea or similar experience?

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by audiotrip View Post
    hello,

does anybody on ios5 jailbroken device having problems for respring ?? i explain : when i make a respring, sometines it doesnt work and i can't do nothing else but completely reboot. i'm not sure but it seems to appear after i installed buuf weather .

any idea or similar experience?
    It's an issue with winterboard and having a lockscreen theme...

Here's what you do..

Use respring untill it stops working, then instead of respringing again, open the sbsettings dropdown window, tap the "power" button and choose "Safe mode"

Your phone, will respring in safe mode with a popup of 3 choices, just tap "restart" and it will respring back to normal..

Hope that helps...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Doreen!! ^_^ How are you? I've missed seeing you on here, It's nice to see you ^_^
    Hi June!
    I've not seen any Jailbreaks for the 4s yet so I've been in Jail. Actually since I've not been spending so much time tweaking my phone I took a little vacation, ran to the desert, the snow in the mountains and the beach all in one day! Ran to a few amusement parks and ran around like a kid, hit a few malls. Just been having some fun... See what happens when you can't theme your phone you actually learn there is more to life! hehe!!!

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Hi June!
    I've not seen any Jailbreaks for the 4s yet so I've been in Jail. Actually since I've not been spending so much time tweaking my phone I took a little vacation, ran to the desert, the snow in the mountains and the beach all in one day! Ran to a few amusement parks and ran around like a kid and hit a few malls. Just been having some fun! See what happens when you can't theme your phone you actually learn there is more to life! hehe!!!
    Lol I know the feeling! ^_^ I'm glad you're having a good time! How did you manage to do all that in one day?

Thanks

I live in Cali we can do all "that" in just one day and "more" =)
    T'was my very first time going to Palm Springs it was outragious then from the desert took a Tram lift up to the top of the mountain where there was snow and it was the most beautiful peaceful place up there wild animals and everything! (but no phone signal) hehe =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-11-29 at 09:41 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I live in Cali we can do all "that" in just one day and "more" =)
    T'was my very first time going to Palm Springs it was outragious then from the desert took a Tram lift up to the top of the mountain where there was snow and it was the most beautiful peaceful place up there wild animals and everything! (but no phone signal) hehe =)

Lmao yeah I remember how Cali is :P Well I'm glad you have been enjoying your time Doreen ^_^

Thanks

Thank you June! And as soon as they release the Jailbreak for the 4s I'll jump back on updating things over here too w/ the guys okay.

Jacques check your pm's I never trust them here cuz one time I had no alert and it was about 5 mos old!
    /me sends hugs and hellos to you and Shane too!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-11-29 at 09:56 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-11-30)

Thanks

Thhank you jd

Thanks

Thhank you jd
    You can also assign the "short hold" home button option in activator to open sbsettings, so if you ever get stuck in a respring that just sits there, hold the home button and the sbsettings window will drop down again allowing you to respring to safe mode...

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    You can also assign the "short hold" home button option in activator to open sbsettings, so if you ever get stuck in a respring that just sits there, hold the home button and the sbsettings window will drop down again allowing you to respring to safe mode...
    so what I'm gathering is that winterboard is causing the crashing then, right? well after struggling with notification center always crashing on me when I had weather hd on my lockscreen, I removed notification center with lockinfo and my problem was solved!! No more crashes!! But now I miss notification center this is what happens when weather hd loads anyone else get this??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322606036.872567.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322606056.841135.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322606138.267029.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    so what I'm gathering is that winterboard is causing the crashing then, right? well after struggling with notification center always crashing on me when I had weather hd on my lockscreen, I removed notification center with lockinfo and my problem was solved!! No more crashes!! But now I miss notification center this is what happens when weather hd loads anyone else get this??
    Like I said before, never experienced any crashing! The shots you posted of the garbled graphics, is that only for a second or so after a respring, but then back to normal? If so..it's likely colorkeyboard causing that's causing it! I use lockinfo and that replaces notification center with infoshade, works without any problems...

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Like I said before, never experienced any crashing! The shots you posted of the garbled graphics, is that only for a second or so after a respring, but then back to normal? If so..it's likely colorkeyboard causing that's causing it! I use lockinfo and that replaces notification center with infoshade, works without any problems...
    @ jd
    Ya, I know about the garbled graphics, that is only for a quick sec!
    I tried using infoshade today like you insisted but still no go! Almost any jester I use with the statusbar makes springboard to crash with weather hd running on ls, I remove weather hd and everything's works well!! I don't get it. I have removed almost all my tweaks except a few like sbsettings, lockinfo and and just two items in my winterboard ( theme plus weather) I don't get it man I'm sorry to bug about this the last few days!!!!
    Thanks for the help tho!!

Thanks

Try setting up lockinfo like this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVDC0...=youtube_gdata

Thanks

What version of lockinfo are u using ?

Thanks

What version of lockinfo are u using ?
    It's 4.0.0.21, but it's still in beta..

Add.. "http://apt.dba-tech.net/beta/" to cydia and you'll find it!

Thanks

Ok i ll have a look , Do you have some screenshot of what it looks like with darkbuuf?

Thanks

Ok i ll have a look , Do you have some screenshot of what it looks like with darkbuuf?
    More than likely something like this... Sorry, you gave me short notice..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-12-02)

Darkbuuf is looking great! May I ask if it'll be availible in days, weeks, or months?

Page 411 of 492 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461 ... LastLast