Page 407 of 492 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you on ios5? Could you please upload your safari bundle?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daciple View Post
    Hi I have a quick question, I have been building my own theme from parts of this theme and a few others, but I am having a problem figuring out which file themes the bottom bar of the Landscape Mode of Safari.

My theme is Dark all around and I see that when I enable this particular Theme in Winterboard that part is colorized but I cant figure out which exact .png it is. If someone could clue me into that and also the size needed I would appreciate it. I am including a pic so you can see the image I am speaking of.

Also is there any update on when to expect the collection of Icons? Just Wondering, thanks in advance.

Attachment 553672
    Hi Daciple

Look here, if it can help you ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post

Put all files in the bundle com.apple.UIKit
    That fix the bottom bar in landscape mode in mails, photos, and safari app.

The names of some files changed again in 4.3.2 and 4.3.3.

Bye

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Daciple (2011-11-23), indyzzzz (2011-11-21)

Thanks

Scarch, did you find how to buuf those icons on the bottom page of safari, cause mine are not buffed since i'm on ios 5

(j 'espere que tu m'as compris car mon anglais, pas terrible. les icones en bas dans safari chez mois ne sont pas "buuffé". as tu une idée??)

thanks

Thanks

Salut audiotrip

I found their new name, but it does not work. I think we should have the right size ...
    I wait for the untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.0 ... if he goes out one day ...

Thanks Scarch, I was able to use the file names in that Zip and create the bar to match my Theme, your help is much appreciated!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Daciple For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-11-23)

Thanks

Could you please share your safari bundle with us please

audiotrip

Could you please share your safari bundle with us please
    Sure here it is:

com.apple.mobilesafari.rar

But it wasnt the Safari Bundle that needed changed, it was part of the UIKit, which I tried to upload but I guess its too big and I dont have a File Uploading acct atm.

I am on 4.3.3 iPhone 4

And if you are having the same problems, then the files you want are:

UIButtonBarBlackTranslucentBackground : Dimensions 320x44
    [email protected] : Dimensions 640x88

UIButtonBarMiniBlackTranslucentBackground : Dimensions 320x44

UIButtonBarMiniDefaultBackground : Dimensions 320x44

I just looked at Scarchs zip and then found an image that was close to what I wanted from my theme then resized it renamed it and threw it in the UIKit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Daciple For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-11-23)

Was wondering if anybody could help me. I've used the Buuf2 icons from the theme for a while. I was playing around with HTC weather widgets and found vid's on youtube of the Buuf animated weather widget. So I downloaded Buuf FlipClock SD.... but it's permanently stuck on this place Yokkaichi. I know how the settings work in ifile as I've done that before with other widgets, but no matter whats changed it stays on that place, stuck on celsius as well.

I've re-installed a few times and doesn't work, the widget shows and animations work... but it's for Yokkaichi. I saw on the vids and elsewhere online and people were saying the same exact thing, that even with the right zipcode or weather code the widget stays on Yokkaichi?

Is there a way to fix this? Appreciate it as it looks cool with the Buuf icons.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SurferChris View Post
    Was wondering if anybody could help me. I've used the Buuf2 icons from the theme for a while. I was playing around with HTC weather widgets and found vid's on youtube of the Buuf animated weather widget. So I downloaded Buuf FlipClock SD.... but it's permanently stuck on this place Yokkaichi. I know how the settings work in ifile as I've done that before with other widgets, but no matter whats changed it stays on that place, stuck on celsius as well.

I've re-installed a few times and doesn't work, the widget shows and animations work... but it's for Yokkaichi. I saw on the vids and elsewhere online and people were saying the same exact thing, that even with the right zipcode or weather code the widget stays on Yokkaichi?

Hi SurferChris,

Which theme are you actually using?

You may find that the theme you have installed actually has two components... One that controls the animations and another that shows the details on the Flipclock. You may find that you are only changing the animation part of the theme. Do your animations match the text?

Perhaps you could upload a screenshot of your theme folder within iFile so we can help you troubleshoot.

hi doreen and sjbtax,how u going?
    could u please buuf red headphones like these?

thanks a lot in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi SurferChris,

Which theme are you actually using?

You may find that the theme you have installed actually has two components... One that controls the animations and another that shows the details on the Flipclock. You may find that you are only changing the animation part of the theme. Do your animations match the text?

Perhaps you could upload a screenshot of your theme folder within iFile so we can help you troubleshoot.
    Hey, yeh I only have the Buuf2 theme (Buuf2 iOS, Buuf2 iOS Lockscreen, Buuf2 iOS Additional Icons). But I only have the additional icons checked in winterboard for running as it looks cool against one of the wallpapers. For the widget I downloaded the Buuf FlipClock LAW SD theme in Cydia.

As far as animations matching the text, yup it's accurate (cloudy shows clouds moving, said rainy last night and rain drops were on the screen etc). The time is accurate, the only things that seem off are the location, and temp.

Not sure which you want a snap shot of but here's part of the themes folder in stash showing the Buuf items:

Inside Buuf FlipClock LAW SD theme:

Inside the Settings.js file of Buuf FlipClock LAW SD:

Thank you for your help, as I love the Buuf icons, and this widget looks awesome integrated with them.
    Last edited by SurferChris; 2011-11-23 at 02:33 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, i´ve posted this in the Infinity Thread already, but maybe someone here can help me.

i´ve found no Icon for "Awaken" anywhere. Can someone Buuf this Icon please?

Greetz Cris

-mzi.ychqclnn.175x175-75.jpg

Thanks

Hey, yeh I only have the Buuf2 theme (Buuf2 iOS, Buuf2 iOS Lockscreen, Buuf2 iOS Additional Icons). But I only have the additional icons checked in winterboard for running as it looks cool against one of the wallpapers. For the widget I downloaded the Buuf FlipClock LAW SD theme in Cydia.

As far as animations matching the text, yup it's accurate (cloudy shows clouds moving, said rainy last night and rain drops were on the screen etc). The time is accurate, the only things that seem off are the location, and temp.

Not sure which you want a snap shot of but here's part of the themes folder in stash showing the Buuf items:

Inside Buuf FlipClock LAW SD theme:

Inside the Settings.js file of Buuf FlipClock LAW SD:

Thank you for your help, as I love the Buuf icons, and this widget looks awesome integrated with them.
    OK, that's the Buuf Infinity widget.

But as both Buuf Infinity and Buuf2 themes now seem to be pretty much unsupported i'll see what I can do to help.

I have an old 3G around here somewhere to download and install it and see what I can come up with.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-11-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Hi, download the attached .zip, extract it and copy the 2 files to your "Buuf Flipclock SD" folder overwriting the ones already in there..

http://db.tt/PrHsUuST

That should put you in "Pompano Bea"

Also...

* Temp Units to Fahrenheit
    * Enabled LS weather animations
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-11-23 at 10:24 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-11-24), Scarch (2011-11-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Hi, download the attached .zip, extract it and copy the 2 files to your "Buuf Flipclock SD" folder overwriting the ones already in there..

http://db.tt/PrHsUuST

That should put you in "Pompano Bea"

Also...

* Temp Units to Fahrenheit
    * Enabled LS weather animations
    Thanks Jacques,

Great help.... As usual.

Hope you and your family are well.

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Umm I was wondering Sjbtax. Do you know the location of the root folder that holds the notification center images? I'm trying to theme the images in the status bar area of the notification canter. Also what folder holds the weather images that are on the status bar on the springboard? I want to change those images as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Umm I was wondering Sjbtax. Do you know the location of the root folder that holds the notification center images? I'm trying to theme the images in the status bar area of the notification canter. Also what folder holds the weather images that are on the status bar on the springboard? I want to change those images as well.
    In iOS5 in the "com.apple.UIKit" folder, all the collection files with the names of

* Black_
    * Silver_

has changed to 3 instances...

* ColorOnGrayShadow_
    * WhiteOnBlackEtch_
    * WhiteOnBlackShadow_

It's alot of work and renaming, but once you've done it everything will be custom, bar the statusbar in ifile and cydia..

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Thanks Jacques,

Great help.... As usual.

Hope you and your family are well.
    Hi Shane, how are things? I hav'nt been doing alot on here, work and family life taking all my time..

Hope things are looking up for you guys, but unfortunatly there are no shortcuts, time is the only thing!

We keep you and your family in our thoughts!!
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-11-24 at 10:16 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

[QUOTE=jdewinnaar;6314740]In iOS5 in the "com.apple.UIKit" folder, all the collection files with the names of

* Black_
    * Silver_

has changed to 3 instances...

* ColorOnGrayShadow_
    * WhiteOnBlackEtch_
    * WhiteOnBlackShadow_

It's alot of work and renaming, but once you've done it everything will be custom, bar the statusbar in ifile and cydia..

Thank you!! ^_^

Thanks

Couple more updates, still alot to finetune..

Lockscreen

Unlocking

Bulletin Shortcut

Notification Banner

Message App Changes

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-11-24)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Couple more updates, still alot to finetune..

Lockscreen

Unlocking

Bulletin Shortcut

Notification Banner

Message App Changes

Is this update available yet? I live what you're doing herejde!! ^_^

Page 407 of 492 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457 ... LastLast