Page 406 of 492 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Ok so I do need a little help. I just need to know the names of of some paths. Like for where do I go to change the iPod in the top left corner? And to change the slide the unlock knob thing and the background for it. The text changed fine. I know there's more but this is off the top of my head. I will post what needs to change on the iPod. Because some of the file names for the iPod are different then the iPhone. Thanks in advance
    Hi Junebug916

For the iPodApp, there are two or three changes ...

To make disappear the veil, behind the slider, you need 2 files in the bundle "com.apple.TelephonyUI" :
    - [email protected]
    - [email protected]
    You find the original files in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/...

I don't now if it's help you on your iPod ?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-11-12 at 08:49 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-11-13), Junebug916 (2011-11-17)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

I am gonna look those up and tell you what I come up with. I'm on an iPod touch 3rd gen. So I know that this will be helpful. I know I'm not the only one on a 3rd gen to want this theme. It's just so awesome! And I'll be more then willing to help any iPod users out there that I can. Just mesg me and I'll reply as soon as I can

Hello

I have 2 questions
    1. I have downloaded "fancy widget" from megaupload, how do I install it on my iphone? which program to use and where to get it ?

2. I haven't used cydia for a while, now when I'm using it I get this message to update my programs : "Essential Upgrade- one or more essential packages are currently out of date. If these upgrades are not performed you are likely to encounter errors".
    What should I do? is it necessary to update? what happens if I will update, or will NOT update them?

Thank you !!!

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

(Edit) Double post

Ok to change the knob thing it needs to be named: bottombarknobgray~iphone.png .To make the whole slider clear you need 2 clear images one named WellLock~iphone.png and one named BarBottomLock~iphone.png

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Worth View Post
    Hello

I have 2 questions
    1. I have downloaded "fancy widget" from megaupload, how do I install it on my iphone? which program to use and where to get it ?

2. I haven't used cydia for a while, now when I'm using it I get this message to update my programs : "Essential Upgrade- one or more essential packages are currently out of date. If these upgrades are not performed you are likely to encounter errors".
    What should I do? is it necessary to update? what happens if I will update, or will NOT update them?

Thank you !!!
    That means that one of the packages you got from Cydia has an essential upgrade. If you don't do it then the package may not work correctly or may not work at all.
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2011-11-14 at 01:49 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-11-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    (Edit) Double post

That means that one of the packages you got from Cydia has an essential upgrade. If you don't do it then the package may not work correctly or may not work at all.

well thanks I understand that, but I always hear from people "don't do this and that on cydia..." stuff like that, that's why I wanted to know if the updating thing is secure or not.

still need help about my other question, if someone can explain it to me it will make me more then happy!!!

thanks!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Jd, Can any of this be themed? Most of the popups on your ios5 dark buuf theme are done just these are not does anyone know the location or even the image names??! Ohh one more thing! What's going on with the newsstand icon I see you themed it but mine has a icon mask around it?? Any idea??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1321312604.715007.jpg  
    Last edited by mrpresto; 2011-11-15 at 03:26 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    Jd, Can any of this be themed? Most of the popups on your ios5 dark buuf theme are done just these are not does anyone know the location or even the image names??! Ohh one more thing! What's going on with the newsstand icon I see you themed it but mine has a icon mask around it?? Any idea??
    Download the Archive.zip Scarch posted a few posts back, that should take care of all the stock Bulletin icons

Is there a keyboard out for the ipad for this yet? Wasnt able to locate one. Thanks and great work on this!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Download the Archive.zip Scarch posted a few posts back, that should take care of all the stock Bulletin icons
    I did grab scarch's archive.zip file he posted but that only took care of the phone,reminders ect. inside the notification center. It really didn't change anything on the lock screen the icons there are not what is getting at me it's the silly black popups but I guess the icons too!!! If anyone can nail this it would be most appreated , thank you guys so much.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    I did grab scarch's archive.zip file he posted but that only took care of the phone,reminders ect. inside the notification center. It really didn't change anything on the lock screen the icons there are not what is getting at me it's the silly black popups but I guess the icons too!!! If anyone can nail this it would be most appreated , thank you guys so much.
    Extract this zip and place the files in com.apple.MobileSMS.. If that works I'll send you the rest. As for the black bulletin shadows, sorry man, havent found them yet..

http://db.tt/gVu8k7tp

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-11-15), Scarch (2011-11-21)

Default help
    hi everyone

I have downloaded "fancy widget" from megaupload, how do I install it on my iphone? which program to use and where to get it ?

thanks a lot!!!

Thanks

hi everyone

I have downloaded "fancy widget" from megaupload, how do I install it on my iphone? which program to use and where to get it ?

thanks a lot!!!
    Which fancy widget? Give me the link please..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Alice Worth (2011-11-15), indyzzzz (2011-11-15)

Which fancy widget? Give me the link please..
    hi

http://www676.megaupload.com/files/f...v130_Black.apk

that's the link, I've downloaded it a few days ago, and now this link doesn't work. it's a lockscreen or home screen white big clock. ( I found it on google)
    I don't know AT ALL how to upload themes to my iphone please explain it to me like to a 5 year old kid... thank you so much!!!

Thanks

hi

http://www676.megaupload.com/files/f...v130_Black.apk

that's the link, I've downloaded it a few days ago, and now this link doesn't work. it's a lockscreen or home screen white big clock. ( I found it on google)
    I don't know AT ALL how to upload themes to my iphone please explain it to me like to a 5 year old kid... thank you so much!!!
    The thing you've linked to is for an android .apk package.. What exactly is it you're after? You've got an iphone 4 right?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Alice Worth (2011-11-15), indyzzzz (2011-11-15)

Default o
    The thing you've linked to is for an android .apk package.. What exactly is it you're after? You've got an iphone 4 right?
    yes i have iphone 4
    i have black clock
    i would like to download a white one
    how can i do it for free, from my pc or cydia?
    - i have searched the cydia and haven't found anything... i have found some clocks at the web but i don't know how to put it on the iphone

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -htc-thumb-250x150.png   -buuf-24-hours.jpeg  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Edit never mind I've got it!
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2011-11-17 at 02:05 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

yes i have iphone 4
    i have black clock
    i would like to download a white one
    how can i do it for free, from my pc or cydia?
    - i have searched the cydia and haven't found anything... i have found some clocks at the web but i don't know how to put it on the iphone

thanks
    The white Buuf flip clock and animated weather is available by donation. See first post.

Yes, Buuf is free but the work involved in coding the concept into a flipclock and animated weather design is certainly worth a small donation.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-11-21)

Thanks

Extract this zip and place the files in com.apple.MobileSMS.. If that works I'll send you the rest. As for the black bulletin shadows, sorry man, havent found them yet..

http://db.tt/gVu8k7tp
    Jd could you send me the rest of those files when you get a chance!!!

Please and thank you!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I still need some help with paths. If someone would be so kind to mesg me I would be so very thankful. Also my iPod is more buufed then it's been in a while. I was using a mish mash of stuff before and while I still am more of its Buuf then not. which is cool, I'm really digging how I'm set up. I still have a crasy large amount of work to do though

Hi I have a quick question, I have been building my own theme from parts of this theme and a few others, but I am having a problem figuring out which file themes the bottom bar of the Landscape Mode of Safari.

My theme is Dark all around and I see that when I enable this particular Theme in Winterboard that part is colorized but I cant figure out which exact .png it is. If someone could clue me into that and also the size needed I would appreciate it. I am including a pic so you can see the image I am speaking of.

Also is there any update on when to expect the collection of Icons? Just Wondering, thanks in advance.

-img_0460.png

Page 406 of 492 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456 ... LastLast