Page 405 of 492 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Icon request

Pandora, thanks in advance..

Thanks

Thanks sjbtax ... much appreciated.

Doreen & Jacques, what is the future of Buufing icons?

Cheers,
    Dara

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi Dara,

I have added your request to the list.

I will be unable to attend to these icons and hopefully Doreen or Jacques or someone else will be able to do them for you.

I wish you all happy Buufing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dara For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-11-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post

Cheers,
    Dara
    Hi Dara.. Dont panic

I'll see how far I get tomorrow!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-11-08), Scarch (2011-11-11)

Thanks

Thanks m8!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post

Cheers,
    Dara
    It will be about the same when one of us or anyone else gets in our crazy buuf mood we will jump on making icons. Right now I'm still waiting for the A5 JB cuz I'm on a 4s so I've not been able to tinker around w/ my phone. (which made me realize there is more to life then playing around w/ this obsession I have w/ my phone)

Course when the JB is avail for me then I'm sure I will jump back in my usual skinning mood and then I'll make things again for everyone...

Jacques thanks again for being such a helping machine. And me sends Shane a big hug! (take care until you come back and buuf again w/ us)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-11-10), Scarch (2011-11-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    It will be about the same when one of us or anyone else gets in our crazy buuf mood we will jump on making icons. Right now I'm still waiting for the A5 JB cuz I'm on a 4s so I've not been able to tinker around w/ my phone. (which made me realize there is more to life then playing around w/ this obsession I have w/ my phone)

Course when the JB is avail for me then I'm sure I will jump back in my usual skinning mood and then I'll make things again for everyone...

Jacques thanks again for being such a helping machine. And me sends Shane a big hug! (take care until you come back and buuf again w/ us)
    By then there would be a new thread for iOS5 buuf theme i presume?

Thanks

Hi derekliu

To be honest I'm not sure I would want to drive everyone crazy w/ yet another Buuf thread since Eric already said that he will be creating yet another one soon and then we would have a total of (4) Buuf threads driving everyone crazy w/ confusion. Right now there's Buuf 2, This one (Buuf iPhone 4), Buuf Infinity and then Eric's?

Too much work has been done here to just bury it and start all over again so most likely unless me and the guys discuss this and decide "together" since this is not just my thread but I respect all the work everyone's been devoting to it now so we will see what happens okay...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-11-09 at 03:57 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-11-10), Scarch (2011-11-11)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Hi my buufland peeps!! I'm trying to decide, is iOS 5 worth getting now and just be tethered for a bit? I'm on am iPod touch if that helps at all. I see some stuff on here I'd just love to have that requires iOS 5. Any input?

Thanks

Hi June!
    I wouldn't think twice for the iPod (since you don't have to rely on it to make calls in emergencies) what are you waiting for you should go for it!

I keep reading every night hoping to spot some news for the JB for my phone but it looks like it's going to be a while still. =(

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

I'm doing it tonight. Right this minute I am backing up all my already themed stuff. After this the next time I post it will be from iOS 5 jailbroken! I'm actually excited!! Is it very hard to get stuff to work on iOS 5? I mean I'm still on 4.2 I think. Do I have a lot of work ahead of me to get it all right?

Thanks

Well that depends on alottt of factors first off you are running that OS on a iPod so I'm not sure what the image sizes are (I'm only familiar w/ the iPhone's various sizes) and also what theme are you going to be using? you said you seen stuff that requires iOS 5 then those themes are most likely plug and play ready!

Most the issues are very very simple to fix the biggest issue for most ppl is the "time" to locate the new directory paths and also the time to "rename" the images correctly. The size of the images on the various devices have not changed since the retina/HD that was the biggest leap in change (since all images sizes then doubled in size)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-11-10 at 05:39 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Well right now I am on my pc typing this. I am actually using a mix mash of themes but a lot of it is buuf. But will I be able to go off iOS 5 themes I get from here to find the correct paths and such? Lol all of the stuff I have gotten from here so far in the way of icons and what not I have already resized. So if I get anything iOS 5 from here it will all be named more or less correctly and all I will mostly have to do is some resizing being that I'm not on a retina display? I tell you what it's good to be back here I've missed ya'll

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is anyone on at the moment?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Is anyone on at the moment?
    Hi June

I am (but unfortunately only for a moment) my time has been limited for fun due to work hogging up 12 hrs of my day now so there's not much left of me when I get back home. However there is always "alot" of good info here in this forum so just read around I'm certain you will find all the answers in regards to updating things okay. Good luck and when I get my hands on the Jailbreak for my 4s I'll help get things updated here as well...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-11-11)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks Doreen I just needed to know if your 24 hour buuf tree of life is suppposed to work on iOS 5?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-11-11)

Thanks

June I can't test it right now cuz I'm not Jailbroken but can you please let me know if it works when and if you try it again on the new OS?
    Saurik passed on some info for me to update some other things I have but that one I'm not certain or not if it is in need of some adjusting for the new OS since I can't do anything until I get a JB.

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Thanks Doreen I just needed to know if your 24 hour buuf tree of life is suppposed to work on iOS 5?
    Hi Junebug916

I'm on iOS 5.0 and i have tested the "Buuf Tree of Life 24 Hour".
    It work good.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-11-12)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Then I must be doing something wrong because it does not work for me. Did you have to do anything to get it to work? Never mind I got it. The theme was inside of a folder. O.o sorry about the fail.
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2011-11-11 at 06:25 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-11-11)

Thanks

Thanks Scarch!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-11-12)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok so I do need a little help. I just need to know the names of of some paths. Like for where do I go to change the iPod in the top left corner? And to change the slide the unlock knob thing and the background for it. The text changed fine. I know there's more but this is off the top of my head. I will post what needs to change on the iPod. Because some of the file names for the iPod are different then the iPhone. Thanks in advance

Page 405 of 492 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455 ... LastLast