Page 401 of 492 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by henzxy View Post
    icon request

Cambridge Dictionary

thank you...
    Didn't I already do that back at Post#7951 ?

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Didn't I already do that back at Post#7951 ?
    hahaha.. oh yeah.. my mistake..

Thanks

Default 2 Logo Requests Please ...
    Can I please request Buuf'd icons for ::

- SoundCloud ... 2 versions please ... on a round badge & as a stand-alone cloud, &
    - Metro (News) ... 2 versions please like the low rez Buuf attached examples

Cheers as ever,
    Dara
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -soundcloud-logo.gif   -metro.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dara For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-10-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    Can I please request Buuf'd icons for ::

- SoundCloud ... 2 versions please ... on a round badge & as a stand-alone cloud, &
    - Metro (News) ... 2 versions please like the low rez Buuf attached examples

Cheers as ever,
    Dara
    Hi Dara,

Requests added mate!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-10-30), Doreen (2011-10-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there all you Buuf-a-holics! Long time no see... Doreen! How have you been? Glad to see most of the gang still here and some new faces here as well.

Work has kept me super busy for several months lately and left no time to play I had accidently upgraded my phone some time ago and was not able to JB until i0S 5 was released. my phone has been prettly lonely without your awesome Buuf theme. not anylonger tho just JB tonight and will be getting Buuf back up and running now!

Just curious as this is my first teathered JB... has anyone had any troubles with redsn0w?

myPhone... yourPhone... We all SCREAM for iPhone!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-10-30)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

rock!!! Nice to see you again and glad you're back! I'm doing fine but I ended up using my son's upgrade and getting the 4s and giving him my iPhone 4 and now I'm in Jail until they release the Jailbreak for the 4s. =(

This is the longest now that I've had a stock phone since the very first version of the iPhone's and I'm going crazy but I've noticed I've had more time to enjoy things since I'm not constantly tinkering w/ my phone!!! hehe

Anyways prior to getting the 4s I did JB iOS 5 w/ earlier Betas of Jailbreaks and most were unstable alot of apps crashing and iBooks not working and several Cydia apps still were not updated for the new OS and being all the JB's are tethered it's a matter of desperation. (how desperate you are to have your phone tweaked) I did not like the idea at all of being away from my kids and home and my phone resetting and me not being able to reboot my phone back up until I got back home. (defeats the purpose of having a phone for emergencies)

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey @all, ive asked already in the other thread, but not everybody reads there i think.

Has anyone started to buuf the new Facebook App?

Ive started yesterday trying to change icons, but it dont work. I dont know why, but only 3 Pictures are changing. All the other PNGs dont work. Is it possible that the PNGs which appear in the Sidebar are downloaded directly from Facebook?

There are so many PNGs in the App Folder, but changing them in a Theme Folder dont work. And changing them directly in the App Folder also dont work.

Maybe im to stupid :-D

greetz Cris

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Hello Cris

Until I get to take a peek at that myself (when I get my hands on a Jailbreak for my 4s that is) I can't say for certain but it sounds like you know what you are doing.

1. Double check that "both" the size of the images and most importantly that you are naming the images "exactly" as the ones you are replacing.

2. If the images are not working from the bundle then go straight into the Facebook.app itself and "backup" the original images then begin to theme from inside the app.

3. Don't just respring but rather "Reboot" to force the theme.

If all that don't work it is possible the images are hardcoded now into the app (but I seriously doubt that since most apps are atleast partially skinnable)

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Doreen, thank u that u think i know what i, doing most of the time im "learning by doing"

OK, all the things u said ive already tryed. Only the version with restarting the whole phone ive not tryed yet. Ive copyed the names for the pngs from the original App Folder and pasted them in the new Buuf pngs Filenames. Ive also changed the files directly in the app folder. But they dont appear. Only the three icons on the startscreen of Facebook appear buufed (status, pictures, places).

So ive also thaught that the Images in the Sidebar are hardcoded in the app, but after i had seen the images folder of the app i cantbelieve that. All the Icons are in there. I think ill make another try the next days.

Greetz Cris

Thanks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! Second year! Hope alls well, thought I'd drop in and share our pumpkins... Mine's on the left, Steph's on the right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320119338.981648.jpg  

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-11-01), mrpresto (2011-11-01), Scarch (2011-11-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! Second year! Hope alls well, thought I'd drop in and share our pumpkins... Mine's on the left, Steph's on the right
    Nice work guys...

Happy Halloween to both yourself and Steph.

Keep on tweetin' !

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-11-03), Scarch (2011-11-01)

Thanks

Default Buuf iOS 5.0
    Hello everybody

For those which are under iOS 5.0 jailbreaked, i have renamed some files.

If you find other modifications to be made

24 Hours of Buuf Characters iOS 5.0 :
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31129249/24%...Characters.zip
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-11-02 at 01:16 AM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-11-02), indyzzzz (2011-11-03), jdewinnaar (2011-11-02)

Hello jdewinnaar!

Maybe it's a noob question but since I haven't found the answer yet... i would like to know if there is any installation guide for you there... what are the pre-requist?

I have downloaded it... and installed it but i can't see the flip clock and the weather on the lockscreen and on the sprinboard i just don't see anything... it's like a java error!

And also I have tried the files to hide clock and date but the date still appears... I have looked into my settings and in International for Region Format i have French - Canada... Could it be that?

Thank for helping.

Oh and by the way sry for my poor english i'M trying my best here!

Jf.
    Last edited by anatolis; 2011-11-02 at 03:02 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatolis View Post
    Hello jdewinnaar!

Maybe it's a noob question but since I haven't found the answer yet... i would like to know if there is any installation guide for you there... what are the pre-requist?

I have downloaded it... and installed it but i can't see the flip clock and the weather on the lockscreen and on the sprinboard i just don't see anything... it's like a java error!

And also I have tried the files to hide clock and date but the date still appears...

Thank for helping.

Jf.
    For the lockscreen date, open "DateFormats.plist" in iFile and scroll all the way to the bottom, make sure that the string section is empty like this..

<key>UIWeekdayNoYearDateFormat</key>
    <string> </string>
    <key>Version</key>
    <string>6-2.0</string>

Also check at the top, see if changing the locale key (It says en_GB) to which ever locale you are currently in!

<key>Locale</key>
    <string>en_GB</string>

For the flipclock and the java like homescreen, copy the files in the zip to the root of the theme folder..

Let me know if it works ok..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-11-02 at 03:09 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-11-03), Scarch (2011-11-02)

Wow thanks for the fast reply. I got it working for the date. When I opened the file in IFile there was something the the <string></string> section...that's weird!

And for the zip thing... i don't see any zip file attached with your answer... is it normal? do i have to wait for it to load or be uploaded in the thread or something like that?

Thanks again!

And nice work!

Thanks

Wow thanks for the fast reply. I got it working for the date. When I opened the file in IFile there was something the the <string></string> section...that's weird!

And for the zip thing... i don't see any zip file attached with your answer... is it normal? do i have to wait for it to load or be uploaded in the thread or something like that?

Thanks again!

And nice work!
    Refresh the page..

It's not my work, just my modifications..

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-11-03)

It worked with the refresh thing sry i'm not really familiar with using forum!

And anway you "modifications" are great! It's appreciated as your fast feedback!

I'M still not seeing the weather and time widget on the lockscreen... i added (tryied!!!) some screenshot to show you what i see...

-img_0149.png-img_0150.png

Thanks

It worked with the refresh thing sry i'm not really familiar with using forum!

And anway you "modifications" are great! It's appreciated as your fast feedback!

I'M still not seeing the weather and time widget on the lockscreen... i added (tryied!!!) some screenshot to show you what i see...

-img_0149.png-img_0150.png
    How many themes do you have enabled in winterboard? Disable everything else..

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-11-03)

I have only DarkBuuf 5.0 Test 2 enabled. I even tried to restart my ipod still not working... in case it's important i'm trying to put it on and ipod touch 4g with ios 5.0

Page 401 of 492 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451 ... LastLast