Page 40 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Doreen let me kno what I need to do to get ur flip clock weather theme plz!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

The clock will not work w/ my current theme and here's why:

1. Screenshot on left you can see that the current walls that have the weather icons painted on will show through the clock.

2. Screenshot on the right you can see that the current ani's will overlap and cover up the clock's digits on the right.

So the theme will have to be completely re-done which means the icons for the weather will have to be removed from the (49) wallpapers that change when it updates. Then the 49 weather icons will need to be remade "individually" apart from the walls for the center of the clock (as you can see in the above screenshots) and then the animations will need to be remade to play ontop of the "center weather icon that lays under the clock" instead of the animations designed to play on the weather icon that is painted upon the walls.

Sooooo it will have to be a "completely new theme" Sorryyyyy
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-25 at 02:19 AM.

@baba

That battery is sweet, can you upload the images?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lybyerc View Post
    Doreen let me kno what I need to do to get ur flip clock weather theme plz!!!
    I have to redo the entire theme therefore it's going to be a new theme. Everything has to be redone as I just showed you why. It looks totally rediculous to have the sun animating on top of the clock like that? And the weather icons under the clock need to be Buuf "not" HTC so those need to be remade and then the ani's will need to be remade so they will be different animations now on top of the center weather icon below the clock.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I have to redo the entire theme therefore it's going to be a new theme. Everything has to be redone as I just showed why. It look rediculous to have the sun animating on top of the clock like that. and the weather icons under the clock need to be Buuf not HTC so those need to be remade and then the ani's will need to be remade so they will be different animations now.
    Ok. Let me thank you before hand for all of your hard work!!! Everything I have seen has been awesome!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lybyerc For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-25)

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-10-25), Doreen (2010-10-25), mcruz (2010-10-25), Scarch (2010-10-28), SeptemberC (2010-10-25)

@Doreen

yea I noticed the animations over lapping the htc widget I have on my theme...i'm a little confused on what your doing exactly, I think it might be because Ive never seen the top halfs of your wallpapers but are you moving your moon/sun images that are in the upper right hand corner to the center of the screen underneath where the weather is on the htc widget?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-10-25), Doreen (2010-10-25), It's Mi (2012-03-22), Scarch (2010-10-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cpfoxhunt View Post
    Doreen, the Weather theme is absolutely fantastic - thanks so much!

Does anybody by the way know of there is a particular font we are meant to use with Buuf, and if so how do I apply it?
    I use Amerika font, go to iPhoneruler.net and go to the iphone4 fonts, there are instructions there ;-)

@Doreen

Nevermind you pretty much cleared that up before I could make a post

Thanks

Yeah I seen you posted a few ss's of how you are using my weather theme and I never designed the theme to be used that way if you remove your HTC flip clock you will see the animations were designed to play out over the wallpapers according to the way I designed them like the Sunny day one I have the Buuf Sun painted on the top right of the wallpaper and then the ani begins to play and you see the Buuf face and tongue pop out and then fade away.

Now w/ the HTC flip clock you can see the sun on the wall only partially but then the ani is on top covering up the clocks right two digits.

Therefore what I need to do to make this look clean and decent is to remove all the suns and moons that are painted on the walls. Re-do the HTC weather icons that are on the flip clock and make them Buuf weather icons and "then" re-create the animations to lay on top of the weather icon that is ontop of the HTC flip clock. (hard to explain) but I will do it...

I think you'll like it "much" betterrrrr when I am finished doing it all the correct way that is meant for the flip clock (trust me) hehe

/me shoots mrj for making me type all that mess again! hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-25 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Doreen

lol I'm sorry but i don't think you could have described your plan any better I understand you completely now but I already like the animations so much it just started raining here and that was a first and now I can't wait till you redo it, I have a feeling it's going to be sooo much cleaner and better when it's all lined up and everything and all I have to say if your genius

Green Apple
    Thanks

@Doreen or @Bababooey13

I noticed you redesigned the folders to fit the icons correctly. What do I need to do to incorporate those into Bababuufy4?

Thx in advance.

@Stereo89

Can I get icons for the following:

Yahoo! Sportacular Pro

Arsenal

Goal.com

Arseblog

Slacker (I haven't seen that one yet)

ESPN Radio

Mixology

iheartradio

Canabalt

Robot Unicorn

Thanks in advance! These icons all look so fantastic.
    Last edited by kifdavis; 2010-10-25 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kifdavis View Post
    @Doreen or @Bababooey13

I noticed you redesigned the folders to fit the icons correctly. What do I need to do to incorporate those into Bababuufy4?

Thx in advance.

@Stereo89

Can I get icons for the following:

Yahoo! Sportacular Pro

Arsenal

Goal.com

Arseblog

Slacker (I haven't seen that one yet)

ESPN Radio

Mixology

iheartradio

Canabalt

Robot Unicorn

Thanks in advance! These icons all look so fantastic.
    You can take that image from here and name it [email protected] then replace the one that's in bundles/com.apple.springboard ;-)

I actually open up my apps that I purchase from iTunes in the app store and skin them as well! (so I am insane!) but I want my apps to look the way I want too so I skin everything...

Hence my shopping list app:

I don't drink alcohol so for the Beverages icon I skinned it w/ a Soda can as I did several of the other icons on this portion of the app. The dev would probably shoot me if he seen what I did to his/her app. hehe!!!
    You don't drink either huh.??... Used to? Friend of Bills??
    Last edited by Bababooey13; 2010-10-25 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

kifdavis (2010-10-25)

Thanks

Stereo, if you have this image "I'm sure you do in BUUF deuce in the fauna folder" can you put a chef hat on him and slap it in an icon that can be used for an AppStore submission... My good buddy on twitter @chefhandy is coming out wit an app... I want to surprise him, he loves BUUF..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    You don't drink either huh.??... Used to? Friend of Bills??
    Nope specially Bill. I just choose not to have any of those friends. I have other nasty addictions though like skinning my phone! But atleast it's a healthy brain stimulating addiction. hehe

Okay mrj check this out I've got one weather occurrence completed Cloudy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARFQ6QSyanE]YouTube - Buuf Flip Weather.avi[/ame]

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

mrjsantos (2010-10-25)

that looks awesome, when do you think it will be completed?

@ Bababooey. . .I downloaded the new BabaBuufey Buuf4 theme from Modmyi. To make sure that I don't lose it for any reason I used WinSCP and copied it to my computer. Now I have a question, When I open the bundles folder and then the app folder the .png files are just black. Why is that?

Thanks

Nope specially Bill. I just choose not to have any of those friends. I have other nasty addictions though like skinning my phone! But atleast it's a healthy brain stimulating addiction. hehe

Okay mrj check this out I've got one weather occurrence completed Cloudy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARFQ6QSyanE]YouTube - Buuf Flip Weather.avi[/ame]
    Just wondering... I used to drink alot... Been sober for a while now.... Feels good.... Anyways.... Bout to watch your vid

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Bababooey. . .I downloaded the new BabaBuufey Buuf4 theme from Modmyi. To make sure that I don't lose it for any reason I used WinSCP and copied it to my computer. Now I have a question, When I open the bundles folder and then the app folder the .png files are just black. Why is that?
    Hmmm.... Not sure... The one you got from modmyi has black files??? Wouldn't surprise me, they keep screwing up my updates.... EVERY TIME... :-/
    I'll look into it. Thanks

Oh and Doreen, the Bill I was talking about is the founder of AA..... I was just curious, since I found the majority of people don't mention they don't drink unless they used to... :-P
    Last edited by Bababooey13; 2010-10-25 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 40 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast