Page 383 of 492 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,660 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by djstudiant View Post
    *what u guys think about my custom flipclock and digits...?
    Attachment 548433
    i made it for my personal use but if u like it i can share..!!!
    Hi, looks COOL ! how do you make those, please tell me I want to try it by myself ? I like it !!!
    thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Worth View Post
    Hi, looks COOL ! how do you make those, please tell me I want to try it by myself ? I like it !!!
    thanks
    WELL...!!! DOWNLOAD AN ICON EDITOR I USE (greenfish icon editor pro) AND PLAY..!!! U CAN DO ANY THING U WANT>

3. The Following User Says Thank You to djstudiant For This Useful Post:

Alice Worth (2011-09-20)

cool i will defiantly try

WELL...!!! DOWNLOAD AN ICON EDITOR I USE (greenfish icon editor pro) AND PLAY..!!! U CAN DO ANY THING U WANT>

thanks, but where are you editing it at? your pc or iphone? if its on the pc, how to upload it to the iphone? and if you share the one you made, how am I downloading it and setting to my iphone?
    thanks !!!!
    Last edited by Alice Worth; 2011-09-20 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks

cool i will defiantly try

thanks, but where are you editing it at? your pc or iphone? if its on the pc, how to upload it to the iphone? and if you share the one you made, how am I downloading it and setting to my iphone?
    thanks !!!!
    on my pc..!! but first u need to how to ssh your iphone,(go to youtube)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to djstudiant For This Useful Post:

Alice Worth (2011-09-20)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Attachment 548410Attachment 548411 Attachment 548413

Hi,

1. those 3 pics I've attached (hope I did it right, if not I'll try again), this is what I'm looking for : big white flip clock and black digits, the weather is small underneath(don't mind to remove the weather). The 24 hour buuf I've downloaded has the egg and the bird but there is no moon\sun, also i sow screen shots with those ghost and all kind of pics, how do I get those? the clock is black and the weather is black and not my location (it's Japan), I don't care to have Japan raining but not the weather, I'm wont change the location because I don't really need the weather.
    -Also the bird changed to a dog (i think) after a while, is this how it works or is there a possibility to control it?

2. I would also like to get some of those below
    Attachment 548414
    The last pic I've attached with three i phones I haven't found the link for it in cydia, which one is it (how is it called?) and also wanted to know if its free or paid? If it is free I would like to know how to download and set it properly the way it shows in those pics?

* The clock I have right now look like this below (only the clock and the weather):
    Attachment 548416

3. you said to set up properly - what did you mean ? I'm new with the themes so I don't know much about it, I have tried different combination with the settings at the WinterBoard, but the haven't got the result i wish to (that's what I meant by "playing with it").

4. I will sure start to read earlier posts, but I need first some basic information for the start.
    I'm currently using : Buuf infinity, buuf infinity icons, and extras-I'm not really sure by now what the extras adds....
    -Is there a possibility to combine between different themes, if yes, which?

5. I heard that downloading from cydia may be dangerous for those who doesn't understand much with tech (like me!), what's so dangerous about it, and what can I possibly do to make it safe?

6. If it's okay I would love to get an explanation of how to set up properly those two themes I mentioned earlier (number 1+2). And also I would like to know if there is any Buuf theme which is the base for other themes, I mean: do I have to have other basic theme for installing newer ones, for example infinity theme-I have tried to combine it with other theme and it worked.. so, do I need to keep it for other themes?

7. I tried my best to explain what I'm looking for, it may be still not that clear, but it's complicated for me as well, this is the first time I started to use themes, a couple a days ago, so if I'm not explaining myself right, the reason is that I don't really understand by myself....

8. If I'm downloading music and ringtones from cydia, is it safe to connect the iphone to my computer, is there any chance that the itunes will erase my music ?
    - How do I download icons and other addons for the themes? I saw some links here for icons, how is it works? Do I have to download them to my pc and then to attach them to the itunes, how???

I really appreciate your patience and help, if there is anything not clear enough in my message, I would love to try explain myself again!

Thanks you SO MUCH, and have a great day
    OK. Let's start from the beginning.

1. First of all the base theme your are after is available from Cydia or can be downloaded from the first post in this thread. It is called Buuf iPhone4 HD. That will give you your White Flipclock that you are after. You have obviously already downloaded 24 Hours of Buuf which changes your wallpaper every hour with some static images some animated images. So yes it is normal for the image to change from birds to dogs to ghosts (sometime in the middle of the night).

2. The animated weather is available my donation to Doreen. It should be noted that this is not a donation for the artwork but for the time in putting the graphics through their graphical gymnastics to simulate the animated weather. The details are in the first post. The clock that you have now is part of the Buuf Infinity theme so you will need to turn that off.

3. What I meant was to download and set things up properly one at a time. It would appear that you have downloaded multiple themes, turned them all on and then tried to figure out why they aren't working like you want.

4. It would appear that you have a number of Buuf Infinity downloads but seem to want your phone to look like the screenshots in the first post of this thread which is Buuf4 HD. So you will need to turn off all your Infinity themes and add ons and start to collect the themes that I have mentioned above. Once you have your base themes working like you have said you can the try and mix things up between different themes.

5. Cydia is safe to download from, however it does not have the same quality checks that the AppStore has (obviously) so you need to be careful what you download.

6. Most themes have a base. See my answer to your question 1 and download the base theme for Buuf4 HD as a starting point.

7. It's fine. We will help as much as we can.

8. No, items that you download from Cydia will not be lost once you sync with iTunes. However iTunes will only backup and sync items downloaded from the AppStore. You will have to manually track and backup you Cydia items or anything you add directly to your phone. To download icons and other mods you can download them to your PC and then SSH them into your phone using a number of different programs or you can download them directly on your iPhone. However let's get the basics sorted first and then we can tackle that issue.

Take your time, ask plenty of questions and follow instructions. There are plenty of forum members on this theme that can and are always willing to help.

On your mark.... Get set...... GO!

on my pc..!! but first u need to how to ssh your iphone,(go to youtube)

Whoooaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Let's get a drivers license before we go jumping in that Formula 1 Car shall we.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-20 at 01:00 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Alice Worth (2011-09-20), djstudiant (2011-09-20), Doreen (2011-09-21), indyzzzz (2011-09-22), Scarch (2011-09-20)

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    OK. Let's start from the beginning.

1. First of all the base theme your are after is available from Cydia or can be downloaded from the first post in this thread. It is called Buuf iPhone4 HD. That will give you your White Flipclock that you are after. You have obviously already downloaded 24 Hours of Buuf which changes your wallpaper every hour with some static images some animated images. So yes it is normal for the image to change from birds to dogs to ghosts (sometime in the middle of the night).

2. The animated weather is available my donation to Doreen. It should be noted that this is not a donation for the artwork but for the time in putting the graphics through their graphical gymnastics to simulate the animated weather. The details are in the first post. The clock that you have now is part of the Buuf Infinity theme so you will need to turn that off.

3. What I meant was to download and set things up properly one at a time. It would appear that you have downloaded multiple themes, turned them all on and then tried to figure out why they aren't working like you want.

4. It would appear that you have a number of Buuf Infinity downloads but seem to want your phone to look like the screenshots in the first post of this thread which is Buuf4 HD. So you will need to turn off all your Infinity themes and add ons and start to collect the themes that I have mentioned above. Once you have your base themes working like you have said you can the try and mix things up between different themes.

5. Cydia is safe to download from, however it does not have the same quality checks that the AppStore has (obviously) so you need to be careful what you download.

6. Most themes have a base. See my answer to your question 1 and download the base theme for Buuf4 HD as a starting point.

7. It's fine. We will help as much as we can.

8. No, items that you download from Cydia will not be lost once you sync with iTunes. However iTunes will only backup and sync items downloaded from the AppStore. You will have to manually track and backup you Cydia items or anything you add directly to your phone. To download icons and other mods you can download them to your PC and then SSH them into your phone using a number of different programs or you can download them directly on your iPhone. However let's get the basics sorted first and then we can tackle that issue.

Take your time, ask plenty of questions and follow instructions. There are plenty of forum members on this theme that can and are always willing to help.

On your mark.... Get set...... GO!

Whoooaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Let's get a drivers license before we go jumping in that Formula 1 Car shall we.

THANKS A LOT!!!!

about the driving license.. I'm still learning, and will try creating sometimes in the future....

1. I actually have the Buuf 4 HD on my iphone, now when I turned it on (and only this one..) , I have a pic with this guy and the fence, I'm trying to find one with the bugs and the pink sms icon ... is this the one which are available for donating ? if it is, how much is it the donation payment ? (never did that so I have no clue). If the bugs is in the buuf4 HD theme, how do I switch this dude to those bugs?

2. The clock I have now, is black with white digits, there is no Japanese weather! but raining, so thanks.
    How to change the clock to white ?

3. How to be careful with cydia? is there things I shouldn't download at all, like what?

thank you ! your help is appreciated!!!! THANKS!!!

found the clock "problem" , it was turned on at the "per page" (page widget) now when I turned that off, i have only the buuf4 HD, there is no clock at all, just the guy and his fence...
    thanks
    Last edited by Alice Worth; 2011-09-20 at 01:31 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alice Worth For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-21), jdewinnaar (2011-09-21)

Thanks

THANKS A LOT!!!!

about the driving license.. I'm still learning, and will try creating sometimes in the future....

1. I actually have the Buuf 4 HD on my iphone, now when I turned it on (and only this one..) , I have a pic with this guy and the fence, I'm trying to find one with the bugs and the pink sms icon ... is this the one which are available for donating ? if it is, how much is it the donation payment ? (never did that so I have no clue). If the bugs is in the buuf4 HD theme, how do I switch this dude to those bugs?

2. The clock I have now, is black with white digits, there is no Japanese weather! but raining, so thanks.
    How to change the clock to white ?

3. How to be careful with cydia? is there things I shouldn't download at all, like what?

thank you ! your help is appreciated!!!! THANKS!!!

found the clock "problem" , it was turned on at the "per page" (page widget) now when I turned that off, i have only the buuf4 HD, there is no clock at all, just the guy and his fence...
    thanks
    Good idea. It's dangerous enough out here on the track already.

1. That's what you should see. The bugs and the animated weather are both part of the "by donation" theme. There is no fixed amount, just decide what you think it's worth and donate to Doreen via PayPal. Details are in the first post.

2. You've sorted out where the black clock came from. That's great. The white clock will come with the paid theme above.

3. Some things that you download may be incompatible with others. My advice would be to only download those items that you really need and only after research and checking feedback.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Alice Worth (2011-09-20), Doreen (2011-09-21), indyzzzz (2011-09-22), jdewinnaar (2011-09-21)

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Good idea. It's dangerous enough out here on the track already.

1. That's what you should see. The bugs and the animated weather are both part of the "by donation" theme. There is no fixed amount, just decide what you think it's worth and donate to Doreen via PayPal. Details are in the first post.

2. You've sorted out where the black clock came from. That's great. The white clock will come with the paid theme above.

3. Some things that you download may be incompatible with others. My advice would be to only download those items that you really need and only after research and checking feedback.

thanks,
    I'm thinking about donating for the animated weather theme (the one with the bugs and white clock), but I don't know yet how to download the theme from the pc to the iphone, is it complicated to do it by myself? is it something you can explain to me how to download and set it?

thank you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alice Worth For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-21)

Thanks

thanks,
    I'm thinking about donating for the animated weather theme (the one with the bugs and white clock), but I don't know yet how to download the theme from the pc to the iphone, is it complicated to do it by myself? is it something you can explain to me how to download and set it?

thank you
    Yes, that's an easy one. And there are plenty of options. I personally use iFunBox. Search for it on google and download and install the latest version. Plug your phone in and it should recognize it and give you access to your phones directory system.

Once you have your theme files downloaded to your PC one of us can walk you through placing them into your phone.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-20 at 03:29 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-21), indyzzzz (2011-09-22), jdewinnaar (2011-09-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Post#7583 - Plunderland - derekliu

-plunderland.png -plunderland2.png

Post#7186 - Wordfoto - lvl.swiftwind

-wordfoto.png

Let me know if it's too dark or scary...ok
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-09-21 at 02:16 AM.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-21), indyzzzz (2011-09-22), It's Mi (2012-03-22), Mimh (2011-09-22), mrpresto (2011-09-21), Scarch (2011-09-22), sjbtax (2011-09-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey doreen,

Is there a fix for this??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316570936.825194.jpg  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-21)

Thanks

**buuf dont stop...!!!!
    -modimy.png
    my pc..!! Love it...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djstudiant For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-21), mrpresto (2011-09-21), sjbtax (2011-09-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

thanks,

thank you
    Hello Alice

I can only help ppl w/ my own Animated Weather Flip Clock (reason being that is the one I personally created and designed therefore I know the code and how to help ppl w/ their setups and modifications etc)

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Post#7583 - Plunderland - derekliu

-plunderland.png -plunderland2.png

Post#7186 - Wordfoto - lvl.swiftwind

-wordfoto.png

Let me know if it's too dark or scary...ok
    Wow! Those Plunderland icons are insanely cool Jacques! (you are really getting better and better and better!)

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    Hey doreen,

Is there a fix for this??
    Not that I am aware of. Unfortunately when anyone designs a dark theme the text on top is not easy to read (cuz the iPhone's default GUI is that boring light blue)

**buuf dont stop...!!!!
    -modimy.png
    my pc..!! Love it...
    Okay now on the iPhone I have to say it looks quite busy but on your pc it looks quite cool! (cuz there is more screen res)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-09-21 at 05:59 AM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Alice Worth (2011-09-21), djstudiant (2011-09-21), jdewinnaar (2011-09-21)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi guys, would someone mind buufing these apps? Thanks!!

Name:  26444__mzm.lncmvnsv.100x100-75.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  12.5 KB-ca.gif-rhapsody_logo_bw1.jpg-zynga.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez8626 View Post
    Hi guys, would someone mind buufing these apps? Thanks!!

Name:  26444__mzm.lncmvnsv.100x100-75.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  12.5 KB-ca.gif-rhapsody_logo_bw1.jpg-zynga.png
    Thanks ibanez8626,

Requests added. Could you possibly confirm the app names so we know we have them right.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-22), jdewinnaar (2011-09-21)

Thanks

**here you gooo...!!!!
    -0.png-1.png-2.png-3.png-4.png-5.png-6.png-7.png-8.png-9.pngName:  am.png
Views: 569
Size:  283 BytesName:  pm.png
Views: 557
Size:  264 Bytes
    my digits...!!! Enjoy....

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djstudiant For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-22), indyzzzz (2011-09-22), Scarch (2011-09-22)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sure thing! And by the way, sorry about requesting 4....you can scratch one if you'd like and I'll request it later. I've numbered them below as they were uploaded, left to right:
    1. Bowl Bound
    2. CA Penal
    3. Rhapsody
    4. Zynga Poker

Thanks again! You guys are truly awesome at what you do!!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibanez8626 For This Useful Post:

jdewinnaar (2011-09-21), sjbtax (2011-09-21)

is there any archive available with all icons?
    thanks

Thanks

Default iStock
    Can I please request an iStock logo exactly like the old Buuf one (attached)?
    Cheers,
    Dara
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Post#7655 - ESPN Bowl Bound, Rhapsody, Zynga Poker & CA Penal - ibanez8626

-espn-bowl-bound.png -rhapsody.png -zynga-poker.png -ca-penal.png

Post#7660 - iStock - Dara

-istock.png

Dara, would this one be ok?
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-09-22 at 01:24 AM.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-09-22), Doreen (2011-09-22), indyzzzz (2011-09-22), Mimh (2011-09-22), Scarch (2011-09-22), sjbtax (2011-09-22)

Page 383 of 492 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast