Page 382 of 492 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Hi..

Would this one do..?

Attachment 548168
    Fantastic!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to audiotrip For This Useful Post:

jdewinnaar (2011-09-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

First try... (Bad)

Attachment 548214

Better..

Attachment 548213
    Hmmm sorry, now all I see is two great looking icons? Well actually the second one does have a cleaner shadow...

As for the Buuf Animated Icons we would need to team up over here because this would be way too much work for just one person and everyone of us is busy so do you guys think it is worth it or not to even try it?
    I only quickly skimmed the tweak I did not give it a veryyy serious try (hence the sucky animated icons) because I'm not sure how serious everyone else is but as you see now it can be done...

If we divide up the icons for the iPhone's default apps and only animate those then the static icons we can use for the other pages that would be more doable of course (and since I'm a female and the weaker sex I get the easy ones!) hehe

Just let me know over the next week a show of hands and we will see if enough ppl are interested and want to jump in on this I think it would be cool...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-09-19 at 04:56 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-09-19), jdewinnaar (2011-09-20), Scarch (2011-09-19)

Hello guyz,

how do u do? Can some1 buuf this app 4 me plzz

Whistle

-whistle-app-ipads.png

Thanks^^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AnGeL-FaCe For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-09-19)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

First try... (Bad)

Attachment 548214

Better..

Attachment 548213
    Both great work Jacques....

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hmmm sorry, now all I see is two great looking icons? Well actually the second one does have a cleaner shadow...

As for the Buuf Animated Icons we would need to team up over here because this would be way too much work for just one person and everyone of us is busy so do you guys think it is worth it or not to even try it?
    I only quickly skimmed the tweak I did not give it a veryyy serious try (hence the sucky animated icons) because I'm not sure how serious everyone else is but as you see now it can be done...

If we divide up the icons for the iPhone's default apps and only animate those then the static icons we can use for the other pages that would be more doable of course (and since I'm a female and the weaker sex I get the easy ones!) hehe

Just let me know over the next week a show of hands and we will see if enough ppl are interested and want to jump in on this I think it would be cool...
    I haven't had time to have a real good look at it Doreen, but won't it need to be customised for each person depending on where they have placed their icons? I may be mistaken but too many animated icons make the screen look a bit epileptic to me.

I think the background animations are much better and don't have the shadow limitations either. I personally would prefer to replace a few more of your static hourly images with animated ones if we are going to go to the trouble.

I for one won't be using any more a couple of subtle icons (if any) because it takes away from your wallpaper animations and there is NO WAY that my wife is getting rid of those, she loves them so much. She still after all this time will just sit and watch the screen, especially when it close to the hourly rollover.

Quote Originally Posted by AnGeL-FaCe View Post
    Hello guyz,

how do u do? Can some1 buuf this app 4 me plzz

Whistle

-whistle-app-ipads.png

Thanks^^
    -whistle.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-19 at 10:20 AM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

AnGeL-FaCe (2011-09-19), Doreen (2011-09-20), indyzzzz (2011-09-19), jdewinnaar (2011-09-20), Scarch (2011-09-19)

Thanks

BLACK DIGITS JUST IN CASE..!!!! place it in FlipClockLaw/private/digits -0.png-1.png-2.png-3.png-4.png-5.png-6.png-7.png-8.png-9.png

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to djstudiant For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-09-20), Doreen (2011-09-20), indyzzzz (2011-09-19), sjbtax (2011-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Then you will need to correctly name them in iFile once you have them in place. If you are only discovering this now then I gather you did not have them named correctly before??
    Ok, it was my fault, sorry, I didn't know that i have to change the name with iFile, now it works fine! Thank you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaius_Baltar For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-09-19)

Thanks

*my buuf iphone 4..!! Wht do u think...?-img_033.png-img_0332.png-img_0333.png-img_0334.png-img_0335.png

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djstudiant For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-20), sjbtax (2011-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius_Baltar View Post
    Ok, it was my fault, sorry, I didn't know that i have to change the name with iFile, now it works fine! Thank you
    Fantastic news. Glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by djstudiant View Post
    *my buuf iphone 4..!! Wht do u think...?-img_033.png-img_0332.png-img_0333.png-img_0334.png-img_0335.png
    Well done. A bit busy for my taste though.

+ =
    Aaargh!!! What is with that shadow! I'll fix it later.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-19 at 01:23 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-20), indyzzzz (2011-09-22), jdewinnaar (2011-09-20)

Hello,
    i have a problem with the Lockscreen by Buuf FlipClock LAW HD!

I change the translation.js, because i want it in german. it´s work good but i want this lockscreen background on my lockscreen

-showbackground.png

I have a black lockscreen background. what ever i do!

Please help me!

iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Buufi
    schau mal im theme ordner da ist doch die settings.js
    da ist doch in der obersten zeile der part zu sehen LockBackground = 1 //Lockscreen Wallpaper 1 to 5
    da kannst du die nummer angeben welchen background du sehen willst
    wenn du dein eigenes wallpaper drin haben willst, dann ersetz z.b nummer 1 mit deinem wallpaper und nennst dieses eben nummer 1
    füg dieses in dein theme ordner ein und aktivierst es erneut in winterboard und respring

19. The Following User Says Thank You to puntisimo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-20)

Hallo,
    finde die Settings nicht mit Lockbackground nicht! Wo finde ich die genau? Die Settings die ich gefunden habe enthalten den ZipCode für die Änderung der Stadt bei Wetteranzeige!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Buufi For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Thanks

// Use weather.com to find your weathercode
    // For example searching for London, UK will get you this URL
    // London Weather Forecast and Conditions
    // The last part GMXX0041 is the weathercode to use

var locale = "GMXX0041" //Zipcode, Postalcode, or Weathercode
    var updateInterval = 10 //Minutes
    var LockBackground = 1 //Lockscreen Wallpaper 1 to 5
    var isCelsius = true //true=Celsius, false=Fahrenheit
    var useRealFeel = true //Enable/Disable Real Feel
    var showWeatherAni = false //Enable/Disable Animations
    var showForecast = false //Enable/Disable Forecast
    var TwentyFourHourClock = true //Enable/Disable 24h Clock
    var showLeadingZero = true //Enable/Disable Leading Zero

so sieht die settings.js bei mir aus, scroll mal weiter nach rechts
    ich benutze ja das gleiche theme aber für lockinfo, da ist die uhr etwas kleiner links oben

23. The Following User Says Thank You to puntisimo For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-09-22)

Default buuf themes
    hi,I'm new here, so I dont really know if there some kind of rules of writing or anything else, so if something is wrong with my message please let me know, or maybe my questions have been already asked, thanks!

im having troubles with my Buuf themes, i was trying to get the 24 hours buuf, with those cute animals and huge white clock, instead im getting something weird, tried to play with the options still haven't got the desirable result..

so i have a few questions:

1. how to change the front wallpaper clock-from black to white?

Google Images

* the link here is what im trying to get to my iphone*

2. how do i change the weather location? or i prefer to take the weather of (mine is stuck on Japan, i dont care to hide it i love the rain, but how do i hide it ?)
    once i succeed to hide the weather and to leave the rain on my wallpaper, but it keeps coming back! ???

3/ the 24 hours theme, is so nice at the screen shots, how do i get the same? i would love to have the pink sms icon ....?

4. if there is any were a web or an article i would glad to have the address and read about it, haven't found anything yet.

thanks a lot !!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alice Worth For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Worth View Post
    hi,I'm new here, so I dont really know if there some kind of rules of writing or anything else, so if something is wrong with my message please let me know, or maybe my questions have been already asked, thanks!

im having troubles with my Buuf themes, i was trying to get the 24 hours buuf, with those cute animals and huge white clock, instead im getting something weird, tried to play with the options still haven't got the desirable result..

so i have a few questions:

1. how to change the front wallpaper clock-from black to white?

Google Images

* the link here is what im trying to get to my iphone*

2. how do i change the weather location? or i prefer to take the weather of (mine is stuck on Japan, i dont care to hide it i love the rain, but how do i hide it ?)
    once i succeed to hide the weather and to leave the rain on my wallpaper, but it keeps coming back! ???

3/ the 24 hours theme, is so nice at the screen shots, how do i get the same? i would love to have the pink sms icon ....?

4. if there is any were a web or an article i would glad to have the address and read about it, haven't found anything yet.

thanks a lot !!!
    Just so we're clear on what you're after.....

You said you tried to get 24 hours of Buuf but instead got something weird. Can you tell us what you got. It's probably a good idea to have the base theme set up properly and working before you start playing with it.

1. Your link was incorrect. Simply shows a blank google search page. I'm assuming that you are after the flip clock and not the analog clock and you want it with a black background with white digits. Correct?

2. The weather location is easy to change but it sounds like you want it to show raining all the time. Is this correct? So basically you need some custom coding that takes the weather information off the bottom of the clock and just shows it raining all the time.

3. I thought you had already downloaded this so you should see it as per the screenshots in the first post on your screen. As I said earlier it is important to get it set up properly and working before you start playing with it.

4. This IS the article to read. You need to start at the first thread and read. I know it's a lot but there is a huge amount of information and plenty of helpful people. There is an instruction page by pasturepony in the first post which may help, but we will certainly be able to assist once we understand what you want.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Alice Worth (2011-09-20), Doreen (2011-09-20), indyzzzz (2011-09-22), jdewinnaar (2011-09-20)

Thanks

Try this one...!!!
    -lockbackground.png
    replace it in var/stash/themes/flipclock law/private

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djstudiant For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-20), indyzzzz (2011-09-22)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Post#7588 - vmix.fm & iAddict - audiotrip

-vmix.fm.png -iaddict.png

Sorry, I could'nt resist doing an emo..well, um.. emo..

Post#7583 - PvZ HD & QuickOffice - derekliu

-pvz-hd.png -quickoffice.png
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-09-20 at 04:53 AM.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-09-20), Doreen (2011-09-20), indyzzzz (2011-09-22), Mimh (2011-09-22), Scarch (2011-09-20), sjbtax (2011-09-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Post#7588 - vmix.fm & iAddict - audiotrip

-vmix.fm.png -iaddict.png

Sorry, I could'nt resist doing an emo..well, um.. emo..

Post#7583 - PvZ HD & QuickOffice - derekliu

-pvz-hd.png -quickoffice.png
    Outstanding icons Jacques!

I haven't had time to have a real good look at it Doreen, but won't it need to be customised for each person depending on where they have placed their icons? I may be mistaken but too many animated icons make the screen look a bit epileptic to me.

I think the background animations are much better and don't have the shadow limitations either. I personally would prefer to replace a few more of your static hourly images with animated ones if we are going to go to the trouble.

I for one won't be using any more a couple of subtle icons (if any) because it takes away from your wallpaper animations and there is NO WAY that my wife is getting rid of those, she loves them so much. She still after all this time will just sit and watch the screen, especially when it close to the hourly rollover.

-whistle.png
    Okay I just thought I would ask if you guys wanted to team up on that but it really would be difficult because of our time restraints and it's hard enough to make static icons w/o making animated ones which would be much harder.

Also I am totally flattered that your wife is enjoying my animated wallpapers. (I'm really happy to hear that) I will try to make a few more animated walls and update that theme cuz it really needs an update soon...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-09-20 at 05:52 AM.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (2011-09-22), jdewinnaar (2011-09-20), Scarch (2011-09-20), sjbtax (2011-09-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Thanks

great icons, thx a lot

Default thank you so much, I will try explain myself better !
    Just so we're clear on what you're after.....

You said you tried to get 24 hours of Buuf but instead got something weird. Can you tell us what you got. It's probably a good idea to have the base theme set up properly and working before you start playing with it.

1. Your link was incorrect. Simply shows a blank google search page. I'm assuming that you are after the flip clock and not the analog clock and you want it with a black background with white digits. Correct?

2. The weather location is easy to change but it sounds like you want it to show raining all the time. Is this correct? So basically you need some custom coding that takes the weather information off the bottom of the clock and just shows it raining all the time.

3. I thought you had already downloaded this so you should see it as per the screenshots in the first post on your screen. As I said earlier it is important to get it set up properly and working before you start playing with it.

4. This IS the article to read. You need to start at the first thread and read. I know it's a lot but there is a huge amount of information and plenty of helpful people. There is an instruction page by pasturepony in the first post which may help, but we will certainly be able to assist once we understand what you want.
    -buuf-24-hour-second.jpeg-buuf-24-hours.jpeg -24-hours-num-3.jpeg

Hi,

1. those 3 pics I've attached (hope I did it right, if not I'll try again), this is what I'm looking for : big white flip clock and black digits, the weather is small underneath(don't mind to remove the weather). The 24 hour buuf I've downloaded has the egg and the bird but there is no moon\sun, also i sow screen shots with those ghost and all kind of pics, how do I get those? the clock is black and the weather is black and not my location (it's Japan), I don't care to have Japan raining but not the weather, I'm wont change the location because I don't really need the weather.
    -Also the bird changed to a dog (i think) after a while, is this how it works or is there a possibility to control it?

2. I would also like to get some of those below
    -another-one.jpeg
    The last pic I've attached with three i phones I haven't found the link for it in cydia, which one is it (how is it called?) and also wanted to know if its free or paid? If it is free I would like to know how to download and set it properly the way it shows in those pics?

* The clock I have right now look like this below (only the clock and the weather):
    -clock-i-have.jpeg

3. you said to set up properly - what did you mean ? I'm new with the themes so I don't know much about it, I have tried different combination with the settings at the WinterBoard, but the haven't got the result i wish to (that's what I meant by "playing with it").

4. I will sure start to read earlier posts, but I need first some basic information for the start.
    I'm currently using : Buuf infinity, buuf infinity icons, and extras-I'm not really sure by now what the extras adds....
    -Is there a possibility to combine between different themes, if yes, which?

5. I heard that downloading from cydia may be dangerous for those who doesn't understand much with tech (like me!), what's so dangerous about it, and what can I possibly do to make it safe?

6. If it's okay I would love to get an explanation of how to set up properly those two themes I mentioned earlier (number 1+2). And also I would like to know if there is any Buuf theme which is the base for other themes, I mean: do I have to have other basic theme for installing newer ones, for example infinity theme-I have tried to combine it with other theme and it worked.. so, do I need to keep it for other themes?

7. I tried my best to explain what I'm looking for, it may be still not that clear, but it's complicated for me as well, this is the first time I started to use themes, a couple a days ago, so if I'm not explaining myself right, the reason is that I don't really understand by myself....

8. If I'm downloading music and ringtones from cydia, is it safe to connect the iphone to my computer, is there any chance that the itunes will erase my music ?
    - How do I download icons and other addons for the themes? I saw some links here for icons, how is it works? Do I have to download them to my pc and then to attach them to the itunes, how???

I really appreciate your patience and help, if there is anything not clear enough in my message, I would love to try explain myself again!

Thanks you SO MUCH, and have a great day
    Last edited by Alice Worth; 2011-09-20 at 08:18 AM.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Alice Worth For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-09-21)

Thanks

*what u guys think about my custom flipclock and digits...?
    -img_0350.png
    i made it for my personal use but if u like it i can share..!!!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to djstudiant For This Useful Post:

Alice Worth (2011-09-20)

Page 382 of 492 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast