Page 374 of 492 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,480 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #7461
    jaajaajjaa that dead space icon is so sick...man thanks for the help...yeah i meant that just the icon "toogle" wasnt themed...not all the springboard...thanks for the help all!! one more question..is there a general way to put the icons to the apps...like the dead space icon
    ...is the same way as toogle ssh?...

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi vampirillo14,

    Create the folder "com.liv2.SSH" inside your Theme.??????/Bundles folder. Place the icon in there and rename it "icon.png".

    Alternative way would be to put a copy of the icon in your Themes\Icons folder and name it exactly as it shows on the springboard (probably "Toggle SSH.png", just make sure the upper and lower case are exactly the same also). Then put another copy in and name it "Toggle [email protected]" then respring. However I could not get this to work when I tested it.
    hey man...i try the 2 ways..the first didnt work...the second one worked...however...it is not buufy enough...-img_0954.png
    Last edited by vampirillo14; 2011-09-11 at 04:07 AM.

  2. #7462
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirillo14 View Post
    jaajaajjaa that dead space icon is so sick...man thanks for the help...yeah i meant that just the icon "toogle" wasnt themed...not all the springboard...thanks for the help all!! one more question..is there a general way to put the icons to the apps...like the dead space icon
    ...is the same way as toogle ssh?...


    hey man...i try the 2 ways..the first didnt work...the second one worked...however...it is not buufy enough...-img_0954.png
    Sorry you've lost me. What do you mean by not Buufy enough? You also need to right click the icon and open in new window/tab and then right click and "save as" from there so that you don't have the white square around it.

    To theme other icons then you can follow the same procedure that worked for you. Make sure your icon is named exactly as it appears on the springboard and place both a ?.png & [email protected] in the Icons folder. Oh and you need to have summerboard mode turned on for that method as well.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-09-11), jdewinnaar (2011-09-11)

  4. #7463
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AnGeL-FaCe View Post
    Hello sjbtax,

    Can u plzz buff this app 4 me

    Attachment 547026 Attachment 547027

    Both are tweetings for twitter app
    Hi AnGeL-FaCe,

    Welcome back. Wasn't sure exactly what you wanted, so I have stayed fairly true to the originals. Let me know if you want something different.

    -tweetings.png-tweetings2.png-tweetingswhite.png-tweetingsblack.png

    Post#6891 - clubsnap - derekliu

    -clubsnap.png -clubsnap2.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-11 at 10:45 AM.

  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    AnGeL-FaCe (2011-09-11), Dara (2011-09-11), derekliu (2011-09-12), Doreen (2011-09-11), indyzzzz (2011-09-11), jdewinnaar (2011-09-11), Scarch (2011-09-11)

  6. #7464
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Shane, man... These icons are awesome!!!

    Great work as always..

    My weekend of work is now officialy over, but now I am soooo tired I could sleep all day..

    Thanks for my email, I'll apply that little attachment once I awaken..

    You did a marvelous job with it.. But I think you know that...

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-09-11), sjbtax (2011-09-11)

  8. #7465
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Shane, man... These icons are awesome!!!

    Great work as always..

    My weekend of work is now officialy over, but now I am soooo tired I could sleep all day..

    Thanks for my email, I'll apply that little attachment once I awaken..

    You did a marvelous job with it.. But I think you know that...
    Glad you like it mate!

    Let me know if you need any little tweaks. I'll send you over the psd as well in case you want to play with it yourself.

    Enjoy your sleep and hope you wake up refreshed and alive.

    endomondo - rjrankin83

    -endomondo2.png

    Navy Federal Credit Union - rjrankin83

    -navyfederalcreditunion.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-11 at 09:36 AM.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-09-11), indyzzzz (2011-09-11), jdewinnaar (2011-09-11), Scarch (2011-09-11)

  10. #7466
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Post#6991 - pUniverse - Scarch

    -puniverse.png

    Straits Times - derekliu

    -straitstimes.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-11 at 10:23 AM.

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Dara (2011-09-11), derekliu (2011-09-12), Doreen (2011-09-11), indyzzzz (2011-09-11), It's Mi (2012-03-22), jdewinnaar (2011-09-11), Scarch (2011-09-11)

  12. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi AnGeL-FaCe,

    Welcome back. Wasn't sure exactly what you wanted, so I have stayed fairly true to the originals. Let me know if you want something different.

    -tweetings.png-tweetings2.png
    Thanks sjbtax^^

    I would like it to be just the bubbles with the "t" in it

    -logo.jpg-tweetings-twitter.png

    & is there any buuf apps for the google+

    Thanks u very much for ur time

  13. #7468
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AnGeL-FaCe View Post
    Thanks sjbtax^^

    I would like it to be just the bubbles with the "t" in it

    -logo.jpg-tweetings-twitter.png

    & is there any buuf apps for the google+

    Thanks u very much for ur time
    One black, One white.... YES??

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-09-11), jdewinnaar (2011-09-11)

  15. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    One black, One white.... YES??
    Yes please^^

    and can u please buuf this also if u don't mind^^,

    PostSecret

    -postsecret.jpg

    I would like u to be creative^^ & I would like u to do an original one but in a circle please

    Thank u sooo much

  16. #7470
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AnGeL-FaCe View Post
    Yes please^^

    and can u please buuf this also if u don't mind^^,

    PostSecret

    -postsecret.jpg

    I would like u to be creative^^ & I would like u to do an original one but in a circle please

    Thank u sooo much
    OK... I have posted the new "Tweetings" icons in the original post with the other icons to make it easier to track and search later for anyone else.

    PostSecret...... Hmmmm let me think about that one.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    AnGeL-FaCe (2011-09-11), jdewinnaar (2011-09-11)

  18. #7471
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    -iph.jpg


    hi could you please buuf this icon please ? thank you very much

  19. #7472
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    Oops sorry icon name is iphaccess

  20. #7473
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Shane, man... These icons are awesome!!!

    Great work as always..

    My weekend of work is now officialy over, but now I am soooo tired I could sleep all day..

    Thanks for my email, I'll apply that little attachment once I awaken..

    You did a marvelous job with it.. But I think you know that...
    I see you've got your badge on that Shane made for you Sherriff Jacques! hehe
    (looks veryyy cool!) =)

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    sjbtax (2011-09-11)

  22. #7474
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by audiotrip View Post
    -iph.jpg


    hi could you please buuf this icon please ? thank you very much
    iphaccess request added. Thanks

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-09-11)

  24. #7475
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I see you've got your badge on that Shane made for you Sherriff Jacques! hehe
    (looks veryyy cool!) =)
    Yes, it feels like a members only thing... very special..

    I'm having so much trouble getting on these forums with my PC, the pages just wont load..

    But I can post with my iphone using "modmyi" app.

    You getting this problem aswell??

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-09-11)

  26. #7476
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    I was noticing a few of my post completely disappeared the other night but it seems Kyle or whoever is working on the site is updating things so I suppose it will have a few bugs for a while until they iron things out around here Sheriff Jacques. hehe

  27. #7477
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I was noticing a few of my post completely disappeared the other night but it seems Kyle or whoever is working on the site is updating things so I suppose it will have a few bugs for a while until they iron things out around here Sheriff Jacques. hehe
    O Doreen, it seems I'm gonna have to start layin down the law much sooner than I thought...

  28. #7478
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    I reckon you better Sheriff Jacques. hehe =)

  29. #7479
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Yes, it feels like a members only thing... very special..

    I'm having so much trouble getting on these forums with my PC, the pages just wont load..

    But I can post with my iphone using "modmyi" app.

    You getting this problem aswell??
    Very cool Jacques... I just noticed that the full sized signatures are now hanging off the edge since the new forum update (example Doreen's sig). I made yours full size because it looked better in v4. I gather you resized yours before putting it up Jacques because it's standard size? Lucky I didn't go and change mine to full size while I was at it like I was going to.

    I don't have any problems with the pages loading on PC. Is your computer an older one? My comment box seems to be missing from the iPhone app at the moment so looks like we have the reverse situation. So I suppose that makes everything in balance.

  30. #7480
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Shane my sig sucks can you make me one? I tried about 3 or 4 times and they "all" sucked! I like the phone icon Stereo made for me and a female member of modmyi made my name for me the only part I don't like is the part "I" made hehe! (that mess w/ the icons looks funky)

    Can you make me a sig?

Page 374 of 492 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •