Page 364 of 492 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,280 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Bummer... Some Buuf smackdown would've been fun.

I forgot about the iPod one. I think it needs some special jdewinnaar/sjbtax tag-team work, especially since it has the sMe background as the crystal ball one. Whatya think Jacques? Any suggestions?
    Man, what's with all the wrestling lingo today? Smackdown, buuf biff, tag-team?? You been watching too much wwf again...

Anywho... I tried to do another one with my "music notes", but it looks childish!

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314359260.628357.jpg

Maybe we can rather try and use them with your ipod theme??

What do you think will be a more fitting background?

I've been up most of the night figuring out the buttons for the Calculator so my brain is pretty drained of all cleverness...

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Man, what's with all the wrestling lingo today? Smackdown, buuf biff, tag-team?? You been watching too much wwf again...

Anywho... I tried to do another one with my "music notes", but it looks childish!

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314359260.628357.jpg

Maybe we can rather try and use them with your ipod theme??

What do you think will be a more fitting background?

I've been up most of the night figuring out the buttons for the Calculator so my brain is pretty drained of all cleverness...
    I like your "childish" one, but even better my wife LOVES it! Buuf4 HD has always had that cutesy version. Doreen loves the cutesy puppy dogs and cute animals and characters. If you don't want to keep that one then I would love to incorporate your musical notes into the iPod one. Perhaps with a relatively plain background and a couple of characters. In fact, try swapping the CD for the iPod and see how it looks. Buuf Infinity already has CD one and we don't want any accusations of plagiarism coming from that direction either.

Surprise us after you've recovered from your calculator Buufing. My calculator is already themed but I had a look in the original theme and it's not there so I don't know where it came from...

EDIT: Found it. Stereo89 emailed it back to me earlier this year. It's the one in the first post.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-26 at 02:26 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-08-27), jdewinnaar (2011-08-26)

Thanks

I like your "childish" one, but even better my wife LOVES it! Buuf4 HD has always had that cutesy version. Doreen loves the cutesy puppy dogs and cute animals and characters. If you don't want to keep that one then I would love to incorporate your musical notes into the iPod one. Perhaps with a relatively plain background and a couple of characters. In fact, try swapping the CD for the iPod and see how it looks. Buuf Infinity already has CD one and we don't want any accusations of plagiarism coming from that direction either.

Surprise us after you've recovered from your calculator Buufing. My calculator is already themed but I had a look in the original theme and it's not there so I don't know where it came from...

EDIT: Found it. Stereo89 emailed it back to me earlier this year. It's the one in the first post.
    Ye, I know Stereo89 made one, but it's not free..

When you get a moment email me the psd for your ipod theme..

Thanks

Ye, I know Stereo89 made one, but it's not free..

When you get a moment email me the psd for your ipod theme..
    It should all be in the psd I already emailed you. Just select different layers.

Thanks

It should all be in the psd I already emailed you. Just select different layers.
    Oh sorry, I've found it..

It looks a bit out of place with the light background, I'll try something else later..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-08-26)

Thanks

Ok, I think it's done.. i know it only basic and nothing special, but it's free, so that's it.. lol

I tried to keep it pretty much in line with the "Buuf iPhone 4 HD" theme as far as possible..

Enjoy

-img_0105.png -img_0116.png -img_0115.png -img_0117.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-08-27 at 09:37 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-08-27), Scarch (2011-08-29), sjbtax (2011-08-26)

Thanks

Ok, I think it's done.. i know it only basic and nothing special, but it's free, so that's it.. lol

I tried to keep it pretty much in line with the "Buuf iPhone 4 HD" theme as far as possible..

Enjoy

Attachment 544885 Attachment 544882 Attachment 544883 Attachment 544884
    Nice work mate. That's a LOT of work. I'm sure Doreen won't mind adding it to the first post as well since Stereo89's not around anymore.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-08-27)

Thanks

Nice work mate. That's a LOT of work. I'm sure Doreen won't mind adding it to the first post as well since Stereo89's not around anymore.
    Well, it's upto her, I'm just glad it's now done.. man, that was soo much work, 105 buttons and that's not even SD..

Anywho, I know the background is a bit dark, I made it lighter after uploading the youtube video, so I think it look better already

I'll look into that ipod theme a bit later.. do you want me to send you the psd with the "music notes"?

Just in case you're bored and wanna have a go..

After all your macho manly talk earlier you kinda make me think that I need to "Harden The F*%# Up" ... lol

Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-08-26 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks

Well, it's upto her, I'm just glad it's now done.. man, that was soo much work, 105 buttons and that's not even SD..

Anywho, I know the background is a bit dark, I made it lighter after uploading the youtube video, so I think it look better already

I'll look into that ipod theme a bit later.. do you want me to send you the psd with the "music notes"?

Just in case you're bored and wanna have a go..

After all your macho manly talk earlier you kinda make me think that I need to "Harden The F*%# Up" ... lol

Nah, soft is good. I don't even watch WWF or whatever it is. I was just having fun. I'll post some pics of my office desk later with all my Winnie the Pooh desk accessories to prove how tough I am. lol

The music notes psd would be great. Just started the weekend here and it's raining so I just might have some time to play "inside".

Once again, top job on the calc!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-08-27)

Thanks

Nah, soft is good. I don't even watch WWF or whatever it is. I was just having fun. I'll post some pics of my office desk later with all my Winnie the Pooh desk accessories to prove how tough I am. lol

The music notes psd would be great. Just started the weekend here and it's raining so I just might have some time to play "inside".

Once again, top job on the calc!
    I know it was just for fun I really dont take you for the macho type, but do post those pics of your desk, my son would love them.. He is (decided by his mom) a Winnie the Pooh maniac, I'm talking wall stickers, storage boxes, fluffy toys the works..

I'll email you in a little while, I'm sure you'll come up with something awesome! Thanks for the compliment on the calc, I really hope more people like it...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-08-27)

What's Jailbreak? lvl.swiftwind's Avatar
    Thanks

-folderdropbg.png

real quick....can someone help with removing the shadow square around this icon please? thanks in advance!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lvl.swiftwind View Post
    -folderdropbg.png

real quick....can someone help with removing the shadow square around this icon please? thanks in advance!
    You've lost me lvl.swiftwind. Do you mean it has a black square around it? If so it looks like you have saved the original wrong. You need to view it in new window or tab and then save as from there. If you just mean the drop shadow I can do it when I get home if Jacques doesn't get to it for you first.

I know it was just for fun I really dont take you for the macho type, but do post those pics of your desk, my son would love them.. He is (decided by his mom) a Winnie the Pooh maniac, I'm talking wall stickers, storage boxes, fluffy toys the works..

I'll email you in a little while, I'm sure you'll come up with something awesome! Thanks for the compliment on the calc, I really hope more people like it...
    Thank Jacques,

If you have sent that email I might have to get you to send it again. My mail server went down and I have spent the day doing repairs.

Winnie the Pooh is a timeless favourite. My eldest daughter was into it twenty years ago and I even earlier than that.

My wife and I are big kids at heart. I think sometimes we like these things more than the kids!
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-27 at 11:27 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-08-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lvl.swiftwind View Post
    -folderdropbg.png

Rather than the icon, could you please upload a screenshot of the problem..? It would be easier to figure out if we see what you see..

You've lost me lvl.swiftwind. Do you mean it has a black square around it? If so it looks like you have saved the original wrong. You need to view it in new window or tab and then save as from there. If you just mean the drop shadow I can do it when I get home if Jacques doesn't get to it for you first.

Thank Jacques,

If you have sent that email I might have to get you to send it again. My mail server went down and I have spent the day doing repairs.

Winnie the Pooh is a timeless favourite. My eldest daughter was into it twenty years ago and I even earlier than that.

My wife and I are big kids at heart. I think sometimes we like these things more than the kids!
    O Shane, you're such a classic..

I'm just out at the moment, but I'll email you when I get home ok..

My wife is also like that, very young at heart and pretty much adorable. I'm more into mystery and the hidden unseeable side of things..
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-08-27 at 01:00 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-08-27)

Thanks

Rather than the icon, could you please upload a screenshot of the problem..? It would be easier to figure out if we see what you see..

O Shane, you're such a classic..

I'm just out at the moment, but I'll email you when I get home ok..

My wife is also like that, very young at heart and pretty much adorable. I'm more into mystery and the hidden unseeable side of things..
    Thanks Jacques,

I was also out. Just come home to neighbors having a very loud drunken party, so doesn't look like a good night for sleep!

You just popped up as a friend suggestion on Facebook. Must have linked with your email address.

Might work some more on my wife's special request for a "Blue Nose Buuf" theme for her iPad.

Thanks

Thanks Jacques,

I was also out. Just come home to neighbors having a very loud drunken party, so doesn't look like a good night for sleep!

You just popped up as a friend suggestion on Facebook. Must have linked with your email address.

Might work some more on my wife's special request for a "Blue Nose Buuf" theme for her iPad.
    Well, you can add me if you like, then atleast we can put faces with the names..

Good luck with the party, if it gets too loud, just go join them!!

What's the "Blue Nose Buuf" theme?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Thank Jacques,

I'm not a big fan of Winnie the Pooh but please don't even get me started on SpongeBob, twas not love at first site when my son turned me onto him but over due time (and being "forced" to watch endless re-runs cuz of my son) I found myself head over heals in love w/ SpongeBob.

Enjoy

-img_0105.png -img_0116.png -img_0115.png -img_0117.png

Jacques I'll add that to the main free theme okay. Looks great and you put way too much work into it to let it get buried in this thread. Stereo will not mind I still keep in touch w/ him but he's pretty much onto other things now so he won't mind at all... "Thank you"

Actually we've discussed (and have fiddled around together on a new theme) problem is he resides in Italy and I'm in Cali and between his school and my work we really never have time to hook up to get serious on the new theme. I'm predicting he will just complete his new theme by himself and stun us all w/ it! It's actually quite beautiful and designed for the white iPhone. He's got mad skillz w/ PhotoShop now so it's pretty breath taking...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-08-27 at 04:57 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

jdewinnaar (2011-08-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Winnie the Pooh but please don't even get me started on SpongeBob, twas not love at first site when my son turned me onto him but over due time (and being "forced" to watch endless re-runs cuz of my son) I found myself head over heals in love w/ SpongeBob.

Jacques I'll add that to the main free theme okay. Looks great and you put way too much work into it to let it get buried in this thread. Stereo will not mind I still keep in touch w/ him and he's pretty much onto other things now so he won't mind at all...

"Thank you"
    Hi Doreen..

I just themed it to keep busy, if you think it's good enough to include it in the main theme then it makes me happy..

Just have a look at it up close first and decide if you'd like any changes or improvements ok!

I wonder if Shane's fallen asleep yet... Maybe he joined in..
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-08-27 at 04:43 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-08-27)

Thanks

Hi Doreen..

I just themed it to keep busy, if you think it's good enough to include it in the main theme then it makes me happy..

Just have a look at in up close first and decide if you'd like any changes or improvements ok!

I wonder if Shane's fallen asleep yet... Maybe he joined in..
    I will try it out I do think I have a quickie suggestion for the top display to make the numbers stand out a bit more it needs some light shading in the center behind the digits. But over all it looks great and will go great w/ our free theme. You guys are doing a great job! "Thanks again"

As for Shane he is probably at his neighbors wild loud party about now drunk and dancing w/ Winnie the Pooh. While his wife is yelling at him from next door to get his butt back home! hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-08-27 at 04:49 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

jdewinnaar (2011-08-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I will try it out I do think I have a quickie suggestion for the top display to make the numbers stand out a bit more it needs some light shading in the center behind the digits.
    Would you try and add the light shading? Feel free to change anything you feel deserves some attention..

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-08-27)

Thanks

Okay thanks Jacques

When something is hard coded into the OS (such as the color of the font) and you still wish to have the background dark (when the font is also dark) the only lil trick you have left to make the dark font stand out a bit more against a dark bg is to add some lighter shading in the center behind the digits.

So I've not tried this yet to see how it looks on your calculator (I will tonight) but here is a quickie example using the image out of your file I just downloaded. Test it and see if it looks okay (sometimes my ideas suck when I put them into reality) hehe

I've got to run out for a couple of hours this morning...

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-08-27 at 06:07 PM.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

jdewinnaar (2011-08-28), Scarch (2011-08-29)

Page 364 of 492 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast