Page 350 of 492 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 7,000 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #6981
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    Icon request please cats!

    Cheers,
    Dara
    Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    it's the new Facebook Chat icon D.
    Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardlord View Post
    Post#6968 - Facebook Messenger - Dara

    -facebook-messenger.png

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-08-12), jdewinnaar (2011-08-12), Scarch (2011-08-12)

  3. #6982
    Doreen,
    Have you this battery in HD (for Retina)?




    P.S. or maybe other buufed batteries?

  4. #6983
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lizardlord View Post
    Doreen,
    Have you this battery in HD (for Retina)?




    P.S. or maybe other buufed batteries?
    Here you go...

    http://db.tt/ldktmi8

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-08-12), lizardlord (2011-08-12), Scarch (2011-08-12), sjbtax (2011-08-12)

  6. #6984
    jdewinnaar,

    Images are slightly blurred or seemed?
    Did you resize buuf2 battery?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizardlord For This Useful Post:

    jdewinnaar (2011-08-12)

  8. #6985
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lizardlord View Post
    jdewinnaar,

    Images are slightly blurred or seemed?
    Did you resize buuf2 battery?
    Nope, they are included in Bababuufey theme...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    lizardlord (2011-08-12)

  10. #6986

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizardlord For This Useful Post:

    jdewinnaar (2011-08-12)

  12. #6987
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ,Canada
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 87 Times in 66 Posts

    Thanks so much SJBTax & Doreen!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dara For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-08-12), sjbtax (2011-08-12)

  14. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    sjbatx, sorry to bother you.. could you just put the wooden fence on the above photo please... and please, kindly make the background a little bit grayish or darker.. because it's hard to read the icon text due to the white background... thanks a lot..

  15. #6989
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henzxy View Post
    sjbatx, sorry to bother you.. could you just put the wooden fence on the above photo please... and please, kindly make the background a little bit grayish or darker.. because it's hard to read the icon text due to the white background... thanks a lot..
    Why dont you change your icon text to black?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3.png   -4.png   -1.png   -2.png  
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-08-12 at 10:08 AM.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-08-13), henzxy (2011-08-12), Scarch (2011-08-12), sjbtax (2011-08-12)

  17. #6990
    iPhoneaholic Scarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Geneva - Switzerland
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    1,281
    Thanked 428 Times in 234 Posts

    Default Widget for Clock and Weather forecast
    Hello

    I wish these three icons buufed please.

    Ringbuilder - Radio Alarme - pUniverse
    -ringbuilder-cr-er-vos-sonneries-personnalis-es.png-radio-alarm-mp3_radio_nature-sound-alarm-sleep-timer.png-pocket-universe_-virtual-sky-astronomy.png

    My new LockScreen with jdewinnaar's widget for the Weather Plugin for LockInfo.


    Thanks Jacques
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-08-12 at 11:32 AM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-08-13), jdewinnaar (2011-08-12), sjbtax (2011-08-12)

  19. #6991
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post



    You need to put the "net.whatsapp.WhatsApp" folder in "your theme"/Bundles folder..

    I'll help you with the keyboard in a few seconds..

    Ok, download the BuufHD CK.deb to your iphone, open ifile and navigate to the place you've downloaded it to. Select it and choose installer. when it finishes, go to Settings, ColorKeyboard and select themes, then popups.. then click on save top right..respring..

    BuufHD CK.deb
    Thanks for the help, but after i put the "net.whatsapp.WhatsApp" folder in "my theme"/Bundles folder..i respring and my whatsapp is still the default skin. Same goes for the com.facebook.Facebook dark theme which i had dl and put inside the bundles folders, all do not change.


  20. #6992
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by derekliu View Post
    Thanks for the help, but after i put the "net.whatsapp.WhatsApp" folder in "my theme"/Bundles folder..i respring and my whatsapp is still the default skin. Same goes for the com.facebook.Facebook dark theme which i had dl and put inside the bundles folders, all do not change.

    Can you show me a pic of inside those folders (Facebook & whatsapp)?

    Thanks Derek!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hello

    I wish these three icons buufed please.

    Ringbuilder - Radio Alarme - pUniverse
    -ringbuilder-cr-er-vos-sonneries-personnalis-es.png-radio-alarm-mp3_radio_nature-sound-alarm-sleep-timer.png-pocket-universe_-virtual-sky-astronomy.png
    Requests added Scarch

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-08-13), jdewinnaar (2011-08-12), Scarch (2011-08-14)

  22. #6993
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Can you show me a pic of inside those folders (Facebook & whatsapp)?

    Thanks Derek!
    Facebook



    WHatsapp


  23. The Following User Says Thank You to derekliu For This Useful Post:

    jdewinnaar (2011-08-12)

  24. #6994
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by derekliu View Post
    Facebook



    WHatsapp

    OK, all looks to be correct.

    Tell me... Has your Whatsapp Buuf Icon worked on your home screen?

    Have you tried to reboot rather than respring? A lot of people have reported with other themes that Facebook mods quite often won't take until a reboot.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-08-13)

  26. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post

    Ok, download the BuufHD CK.deb to your iphone, open ifile and navigate to the place you've downloaded it to. Select it and choose installer. when it finishes, go to Settings, ColorKeyboard and select themes, then popups.. then click on save top right..respring..

    BuufHD CK.deb
    I had place the file in my desired directory, and press installer using Ifile. But I still get the invisible keyboard. Anything wrong with the setting? Pics for ur reference.








  27. #6996
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    OK, all looks to be correct.

    Tell me... Has your Whatsapp Buuf Icon worked on your home screen?

    Have you tried to reboot rather than respring? A lot of people have reported with other themes that Facebook mods quite often won't take until a reboot.
    His "com.facebook.Facebook" has another com.facebook.Facebook" folder inside of it, that's wrong, "Images" should be directly inside the first "com.facebook.Facebook"..

    Like this... "themes/Buuf2extra.theme/Bundles/com.facebook.Facebook/Images"...

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-08-13)

  29. #6997
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    OK, all looks to be correct.

    Tell me... Has your Whatsapp Buuf Icon worked on your home screen?

    Have you tried to reboot rather than respring? A lot of people have reported with other themes that Facebook mods quite often won't take until a reboot.
    Juz did a reboot, whatsapp still the same. All My buuf icons worked on my home screen. As u can see. haha


  30. #6998
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by derekliu View Post
    Juz did a reboot, whatsapp still the same. All My buuf icons worked on my home screen. As u can see. haha

    Which iOS firmware are you on? Can you try to enable a different CK theme to see if it works?

  31. #6999
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    His "com.facebook.Facebook" has another com.facebook.Facebook" folder inside of it, that's wrong, "Images" should be directly inside the first "com.facebook.Facebook"..

    Like this... "themes/Buuf2extra.theme/Bundles/com.facebook.Facebook/Images"...
    So it does. Good catch Jacques! I gotta stop trying to look at this stuff in bed on my iPad. After using big screen monitors all day it's like writing a novel on a postage stamp.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-08-13)

  33. #7000
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Which iOS firmware are you on? Can you try to enable a different CK theme to see if it works?
    Im on 4.1. The various default themes that comes together with CK do work. Only this buuf keyboard theme dont work on my phone.

Page 350 of 492 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •