Page 35 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Can I request for retina Icons please? sorry if the list is quite extensive stereo,

Accura
    AltaMail
    aNote
    Appbox Pro
    AppBox
    Atomic Web
    BackLiter
    BeejiveIM

i tried resizing the icons but they turn out blurry. the icon is not as sharp as the original one. maybe you could teach me so i can do start practicing. i have photoshop cs4. thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images         

So I am not a bit confused. Is Buuf2 now working on the iphone 4? Or is it IOS4, without being retina?

And Is the version of the Buuf4 theme on the modmyi repo the same as the version on the insanelyi repo?

Finally, can anyone think of a way to get icon masks and shadows back on Non themed icons - the squareness of some of my appstore apps is becoming quite annoying!

Thanks
    Cpfoxhunt

PS Doreen, does your weather theme do bad things to battery life?

Thanks

Hi again!
    I am Buuf fan when I had an iPhone 3GS...today I get my new iPhone 4.

For me, a newbie on new Buuf for iOS4. Can anyone help me?

I am looking for a ICON RETINA HD Buuf Pack, is this last huge HD Buuf Pack?

To Be HD_d.zip - DivShare

Thanks so much! Regards from Spain!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cpfoxhunt View Post
    So I am not a bit confused. Is Buuf2 now working on the iphone 4? Or is it IOS4, without being retina?

And Is the version of the Buuf4 theme on the modmyi repo the same as the version on the insanelyi repo?

Finally, can anyone think of a way to get icon masks and shadows back on Non themed icons - the squareness of some of my appstore apps is becoming quite annoying!

Thanks
    Cpfoxhunt

Buuf2 is compatible with ios4 and iphone4 ... but the resolution is not in hd. In the repo insanely is the theme bababuufeycreated by the fantastic Bababooey13,in ModMyI is that created by the fantastic Doreen

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-22)

Thanks stereo, but the modmyi BUUF 4 has this to say:

This is BUUF4 "BabaBuufey", a very complete BUUF theme with SBsettings theme and wallpapers, wallpapers will be added to stock wallpapers selection and you must install natively to avoid negative effects to appswitcher animation. This theme removes all icon masks and shadows, so AppStore apps that are NOT themed may appear squared, I have included a HUGE amount of extra icons in a folder in the main theme so YOU can change your own icons. Set twitbird to iChat theme and set a buuf wallpaper and see a bonus! 90% of ORIGINAL art was created for desktop by MASTER themer Mattahan of Deviant art! Huge credits go to Doreen for getting the ball rolling as a community effort to start using BUUF in HD, and to Stereo for helping enhance and create some of the art in this GREAT theme! Please consider donating via paypal to [email protected] since this is the FIRST HD theme of it's caliber that is free! iPhone 4 ONLY!

link: ModMyi.com | BUUF4

Which would seem to suggest that this is in fact version 1.3 of the Bababuufey theme, rather than a version by Doreen?

Is the 1.3 Bababuufey theme noticeable different to the 1.2.5 one then, and will both repo's continue to be updated?

Sorry for so many questions!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cpfoxhunt For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-22)

Thanks

Thanks stereo, but the modmyi BUUF 4 has this to say:

This is BUUF4 "BabaBuufey", a very complete BUUF theme with SBsettings theme and wallpapers, wallpapers will be added to stock wallpapers selection and you must install natively to avoid negative effects to appswitcher animation. This theme removes all icon masks and shadows, so AppStore apps that are NOT themed may appear squared, I have included a HUGE amount of extra icons in a folder in the main theme so YOU can change your own icons. Set twitbird to iChat theme and set a buuf wallpaper and see a bonus! 90% of ORIGINAL art was created for desktop by MASTER themer Mattahan of Deviant art! Huge credits go to Doreen for getting the ball rolling as a community effort to start using BUUF in HD, and to Stereo for helping enhance and create some of the art in this GREAT theme! Please consider donating via paypal to [email protected] since this is the FIRST HD theme of it's caliber that is free! iPhone 4 ONLY!

link: ModMyi.com | BUUF4

Which would seem to suggest that this is in fact version 1.3 of the Bababuufey theme, rather than a version by Doreen?

Is the 1.3 Bababuufey theme noticeable different to the 1.2.5 one then, and will both repo's continue to be updated?

Sorry for so many questions!
    1.3 on modmyi is packaged WRONG.... Use only 1.2.5 from repo.insanelyi.com
    Sorry guys... I've sent Kyle a message... I hope it gets updated soon.. But 1.2.5 is the same as 1.3 if packaged correctly, I was jus trying to transition to our community repo here :-/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Cpfoxhunt (2010-10-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikevoicez View Post
    Really great theme i love it,
    Just to make sure i couldn't find the download link here so i went on Cydia. Is it Buuf4 for iphone 4? And how do i get the icon names to show because i don't know what is what.
    You need to either edit the info.plist change transparent to white, or easier, drag "white icon labels" theme above buuf4 and enable it ;-)

Stereo can you please make a icon for pizza hut, fox 5 news,picture safe, who's here. (social networking app)

Thanks

@obiwankod

The first...

Early Edition, Metro App, TV Guide, Virtuoso, IGN, 2Do (x3), IGN (shadow corrected..)

@Other

Can you wait please? I must complete the other requests...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -early-edition.png   -metroapp.png   -tvguide.png   -virtuoso.png   -ign.png   -2do.png   -2do1.png   -2do2.png  

-ignc.png  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-10-23), It's Mi (2012-03-22), Scarch (2010-11-10)

Thanks

Hey Stereo, hate to bother you brother, but do you think you can fix this??? I just need it to match the other side... It came out like that because I had to crop a few pieces of the original and paste them together in order to make the 3 rows of icons fit... If you could take the one you touched up and just straighten that side down there out a bit, it would help a great deal... I have a good eye for photoshop but a bad hand.... Lol... If you could just make them match a bit better....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

I'm sorry Bababooey but now i can't do it because i'm not at home..i will do after, ok? ;-)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Bababooey13 (2010-10-22)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Bababooey see if this will work. My graphic skills suck but I tried okay. hehe

If you don't like it guess you'll have to wait for Stereo to put his magic touch on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -folder2.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Bababooey13 (2010-10-22)

Thanks

If you find that it's effecting your battery all you need to do is "turn off" the Animation Addon Folder" and just "leave on" the standard theme folder beneath it and you will stilll have the static weather wallpapers automatically changing on your phone which should not be an issue.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Cpfoxhunt (2010-10-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Bababooey see if this will work. My graphic skills suck but I tried okay. hehe

If you don't like it guess you'll have to wait for Stereo to put his magic touch on it.
    Right on! Group effort! See now all icons fit like they are ALL IN the drawer!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-22)

Thanks

Update to BabaBuufey BUUF4 will be submitted to modmyi tonight... Kyle says he'll fix everything! ;-)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-22)

Thanks

Default WeatherIcon
    Buuf4 looks awesome! Thanks to Doreen, Bababooey13 and stereo89 for great work. Can one of you do weathericon? Its the only one I have missing.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to emilsal For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-22)

Thanks

That's Stereo's department and his specialty emilsal but he's not home atm so check back in a while okay.

@Doreen

is there a way to change the red/maroon status bar color?

Thanks

Ummm only if I redo the entire theme over? hehe

I've actually painted both the Status Bar and the Dock onto each and every image. If I get enough donations and request for other colors I will do it. Or if I become insanely bored. (but for now there's only been about (15) donators which is hardly enough for the work that's involved)

I only have my theme listed "here" and no where else so that could be why...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-22 at 09:22 PM.

Page 35 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast