Page 33 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Yes I have the images and script made for the yahoo weather source only right now everything including all the images and scripts would have to be rewritten to work accurately w/ the accuweather. (also I edited my yahoo weather script differently then some of the others available for better accuracy)

Most others have their scripts for yahoo for example to merely show Rain for certain weather occurrences that yahoo pulls but I have mine defined for which one is Light Rain and Heavy Rain and the appropriate ani's for both on this one.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-21 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great work everybody I can't wait to the new weather themes comes out

The only reason I asked was because yahoo weather for my area seems to be inacurate. Like the other day yahoo said sunny yet it was rainy. NO Big deal. I was just curious. I didn't know how it worked. I love your theme so much it doesn't matter !! 

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-21)

Could someone help me. Im using Bababooey13s Buuf theme from cydia(I LOVE IT) and I cant find where to change the music icon. Its not in the Application folder, Im guessing because its a stock app, does anyone know where the stock apps are located? Thx alot!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default biteSMS
    So when I go into my applications folder in iFile there is no biteSMS. I've also tried the various combinations listed that I've found online for bundling it. No go. Any suggestions for why that might be? It's the last icon I need to switch over!

Thx for the help in advance!

Darn it! Wouldn't you know I've been trying for two days and then after I posted I tried one more time and it worked. Frustrating and satisfying all at the same time. Thanks anyway!
    Last edited by kifdavis; 2010-10-21 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Once again sorry for the delay the Buuf Animated Weather Theme is now ready...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-21 at 06:02 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-10-22)

Hey guys, awesome work on the theme...I LOVED it on my previous iPhones and actually contributed quite a bit to the BUUF2 thread. I actually created the dock that Doreen and Bababooey have used! I have a couple quick questions though and I apologize if they have already been addressed.

I recently discovered that you can simply use an "Icons" folder and place the icons with the name of the app in it to theme icons...I had a couple of questions:

1. I am resizing Buuf icons to 114x114 but when I put them in the folder they display HUGE! Does anyone have any advice for me as to how to get these icons to display correctly at retina resolution??

2. What is the advantages to using bundles to theme the icons? For the most part, trying to figure out the correct bundle hasn't gone too smoothly for me and the "Icons" folder is much simpler...but if there is an adverse effect (iPhone 4) it might be more worth it to do it the bundles way.

3. Unrelated, but, I'm not sure if someone made a retina version of the fence dock, but if anyone would like it, I could whip one up easy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dstein For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-21)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm so excited I can't wait to get a look at it!

Where can we download the Animated weather theme?

Thanks

I'm updating the first post w/ that info and I'm also trying to replace some screenshots there as well now that it is finished and I've added a few new things...

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    The only reason I asked was because yahoo weather for my area seems to be inacurate. Like the other day yahoo said sunny yet it was rainy. NO Big deal. I was just curious. I didn't know how it worked. I love your theme so much it doesn't matter !! 
    Hi there, i've scout through the whole Buuf2 thread and got more or less most of the icons (as well as the zipped file Stereo89 was talking about) If you'd like, i can zipped it up and put it up on mediafire or something.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xenocide For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-10-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dstein View Post
    Hey guys, awesome work on the theme...I LOVED it on my previous iPhones and actually contributed quite a bit to the BUUF2 thread. I actually created the dock that Doreen and Bababooey have used! I have a couple quick questions though and I apologize if they have already been addressed.

I recently discovered that you can simply use an "Icons" folder and place the icons with the name of the app in it to theme icons...I had a couple of questions:

1. I am resizing Buuf icons to 114x114 but when I put them in the folder they display HUGE! Does anyone have any advice for me as to how to get these icons to display correctly at retina resolution??

2. What is the advantages to using bundles to theme the icons? For the most part, trying to figure out the correct bundle hasn't gone too smoothly for me and the "Icons" folder is much simpler...but if there is an adverse effect (iPhone 4) it might be more worth it to do it the bundles way.

3. Unrelated, but, I'm not sure if someone made a retina version of the fence dock, but if anyone would like it, I could whip one up easy.
    Hey bro, I would love a retina version of that dock, if you could get me one at double and one at 4x that would be awesome! And the bundles deal is the only way to theme icons in HD.... Watch my video a page or 2 back...

I forgot to mention for you guys, Cydia apps are not found in the same location as AppStore apps.... They are found in var/stash/applications ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by aaron13071 View Post
    Could someone help me. Im using Bababooey13s Buuf theme from cydia(I LOVE IT) and I cant find where to change the music icon. Its not in the Application folder, Im guessing because its a stock app, does anyone know where the stock apps are located? Thx alot!!
    All stock and Cydia apps are found in var/stash/applications ;-P
    Last edited by Bababooey13; 2010-10-21 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dstein View Post

@dstein
    1. If you are using iPhone4, and if you want to use the "Icons" folder method, you need the make sure you have 2 icon files for each application. e.g. If i want to use customised facebook icon, you need 2 files there, Facebook.png AND [email protected]
    (tip: if you are only changing the HD icon, you can make a dummy file as the "original" Facebook.png file.)
    you need to get the correct naming to make this work. if you have sbsettings install, tap more, then tap Application Folders. You will see the Name of the Apps there, including the letter case.

2. The Bundle method is better to me, it looks more organised and you do not need 2 icon files to make it work. Also, the biggest advantage is this icon will use as the task switcher icon as well. If you use the "Icons" folder method, the task switch wills still shows the original stock icon.

3. This is a very good news if you could make a retina version of the fence! Thanks in advance.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@[email protected]

iSilo, GoodReader, Orange Wednesdays
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -isilo.png   -goodreader.png   -orangewednesday.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I'm updating the first post w/ that info and I'm also trying to replace some screenshots there as well now that it is finished and I've added a few new things...
    The theme is fantastic. Definitely worth donating to get. I keep hoping the weather will change here in dang Nashville so I can see more of it!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kifdavis For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-21)

Thanks

I know I have the worse problem w/ that since I live in Southern Cali and all we normally get is Sun! However lately we've been having rain and thunder which helped me get more creative on making those animations on this theme. The Thunderstorm is pretty exciting if I do say so. hehe

(and thank you kif for your wonderful comment it's greatly appreciated)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-10-22)

@Doreen

Where can I download the weather theme???

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjsantos For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-22)

Thanks

Default folder
    hey yall.... bout to restore and rejaoilbreak with pwnagetool!!! thought I'd leave this folder that I tweaked to fit icons properly ;-) Maybe Stereo can touch it up a bit....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -folder-copy.png  

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-10-22), Scarch (2010-10-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Huge request for some Retina Icons please!

Early Edition
    Metro App
    TV Guide
    Virtuoso
    IGN
    Flipboard
    BigOven Pro
    2Do
    3Three Logo

-------------

And lastly...

Can i have Kenny from South Park...just an icon of his face and not the body please.

Thanks Stereo89 and keep up the good work, my friends and work envy me!!!!

Page 33 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast