Page 325 of 492 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,500 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #6481
    What's Jailbreak? lvl.swiftwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    can someone make an icon for spotify and appinfo please? thank you soo much!!-pic.png

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lvl.swiftwind For This Useful Post:

    sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  3. #6482
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Okay you guys as you know I've been trying to make a matching Buuf iPhone 4 HD "ColorKeyboard" to go w/ our theme but I've been working on this for several weeks now because of time restrictions due to work. I decided on making a unique pop up for our keyboard but this hand is turning into a nightmare. The Colorboard Keyboard software is distorting the hand a bit and I've tried "my" hand at every trick imaginable and this is the best I can get it. I've tried atleast 60 diff tricks and this is the absolute best I can achieve. What do you guys think?

    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-07-17 at 04:38 AM.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    plainwhitetee (2011-07-17), Scarch (2011-07-17), sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  5. #6483
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Okay you guys as you know I've been trying to make a matching Buuf iPhone 4 HD "ColorKeyboard" to go w/ our theme but I've been working on this for several weeks now because of time restrictions due to work. I decided on making a unique pop up for our keyboard but this hand is turning into a nightmare. The Colorboard Keyboard software is distorting the hand a bit and I've tried "my" hand at every trick imaginable and this is the best I can get it. I've tried atleast 60 diff tricks and this is the absolute best I can achieve. What do you guys think?

    Looks great Doreen,

    Can't wait to see that on the actual phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by lvl.swiftwind View Post
    can someone make an icon for spotify and appinfo please? thank you soo much!!-pic.png
    Hi lvl.swiftwind,

    I'll have a look, but i'm pretty sure we already have icons for both of those apps. Maybe I made them and never posted them.

    EDIT: Can't find them at the moment, but I know my wife has both of those apps on her phone so I'll have to wait until she gets home to grab the icons (I do not run Buuf on mine) as they do not seem to be in my master archive on my computer.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-07-17 at 04:52 AM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-07-17), Scarch (2011-07-17)

  7. #6484
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Looks great Doreen,

    Can't wait to see that on the actual phone.
    Thank you sjbtax! I've been working at a snail's pace on it but making alot of progress finally.

  8. #6485
    What's Jailbreak? lvl.swiftwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post

    Hi lvl.swiftwind,

    I'll have a look, but i'm pretty sure we already have icons for both of those apps. Maybe I made them and never posted them.

    EDIT: Can't find them at the moment, but I know my wife has both of those apps on her phone so I'll have to wait until she gets home to grab the icons (I do not run Buuf on mine) as they do not seem to be in my master archive on my computer.
    great, thank you so much!!

  9. #6486
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    EDIT: Can't find them at the moment, but I know my wife has both of those apps on her phone so I'll have to wait until she gets home to grab the icons (I do not run Buuf on mine) as they do not seem to be in my master archive on my computer.
    What do you mean you don't run Buuf on your phone!? You must be all work and no play? hehe

    Would you believe that Paul/mattahan told me he doesn't even have an iPhone 4? He does not see the justification to buy one so he has a "3Gs" and I told him "You mean you don't think having your own Buuf theme running in HD on your phone isn't enough justification when hundreds of thousands of ppl are?"

    You guys/men make no sense to me...

  10. #6487
    Default Doreen that looks perfect!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Okay you guys as you know I've been trying to make a matching Buuf iPhone 4 HD "ColorKeyboard" to go w/ our theme but I've been working on this for several weeks now because of time restrictions due to work. I decided on making a unique pop up for our keyboard but this hand is turning into a nightmare. The Colorboard Keyboard software is distorting the hand a bit and I've tried "my" hand at every trick imaginable and this is the best I can get it. I've tried atleast 60 diff tricks and this is the absolute best I can achieve. What do you guys think?

    Doreen that looks perfect!!! Wanna make a special edition red one for me lol jk!!
    Last edited by plainwhitetee; 2011-07-17 at 07:21 AM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plainwhitetee For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-07-17), sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  12. #6488
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    /me hits plainwhitetee over the head w/ my baseball bat! Glad you like it. I'm hoping everyone will enjoy it, I'll be working on this throughout the next few days before I toss it out to you guys. There are "several" keyboards I've had to make for this for the various keyboard "layouts" and every time I test things I notice certain things I don't like...

    Also I've been getting alot of request off of Cydia (mainly to make a LockScreen) I will be making several both for female users and male users (but since me is female the female versions are first) hehe

    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-07-17 at 07:57 AM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Scarch (2011-07-17), sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  14. #6489
    how do i change the dialler?
    the one that shows up when a call is in progress

    thanks for all the help people... noob here that is slowly getting her phone to look like how she wants it

    btw, Doreen, thanks for the tip...
    And that keyboard is really nice.. can't wait to be using it

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreaminofu For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-07-17), sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  16. #6490
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Hello dreaminofu

    Those images I believe are located:

    Themes\Your Theme\Bundles\com.apple.TelephonyUI

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaminofu View Post
    btw, Doreen, thanks for the tip...
    And that keyboard is really nice.. can't wait to be using it
    Thank you! I'm trying to get it done right so that ppl don't have to be bothered w/ 50 million bug fixes and I keep spotting things that bug me about it. (but it will be worth the wait and then I will post it as soon as it works and looks clean)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-07-17 at 09:35 AM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  18. #6491
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    What do you mean you don't run Buuf on your phone!? You must be all work and no play? hehe

    Would you believe that Paul/mattahan told me he doesn't even have an iPhone 4? He does not see the justification to buy one so he has a "3Gs" and I told him "You mean you don't think having your own Buuf theme running in HD on your phone isn't enough justification when hundreds of thousands of ppl are?"

    You guys/men make no sense to me...
    Sorry Doreen,

    I am a huge Buuf fan, but personally run a combination of BlueMetal's TimelessHD, BarsoverBeats' Elite Pro HD & Ian Nicholls' UniAW.

    My wife's iPhone4 is completely Buufed though of course running Buuf4 HD, Buuf WFC, 24 Hour Buuf, Buuf Flip Clock Lockinfo & Buuf WFC Ani Lockinfo with a custom Buuf4SJB HD overlay for some personal touches.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-07-17)

  20. #6492
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Blue's TimelessHD is exactly that Timeless (as is Buuf) I also donated to G for his iGlazed Theme to show support so I could have me two "dark" themes to run to when I want a break from Buuf however I still tend to run back to Buuf in the end...

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  22. #6493
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hello dreaminofu

    Those images I believe are located:

    Themes\Your Theme\Bundles\com.apple.TelephonyUI



    Thank you! I'm trying to get it done right so that ppl don't have to be bothered w/ 50 million bug fixes and I keep spotting things that bug me about it. (but it will be worth the wait and then I will post it as soon as it works and looks clean)


    i got it fixed! thanks... but i managed to find them in com.apple.mobilephone

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreaminofu For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-07-17), sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  24. #6494
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Ahh thanks for letting me know I could not remember off the top of my head and that is not something I've themed "yet" I hope you are enjoying customizing your phone dreaminofu? And speaking of dreamin it's 2:00am over here alil past my bed time thank God there is no work tomorrow! And I'm sorry about all this drama dreaminofu I know it takes some of the fun out of theming (but I will defend myself)

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  26. #6495
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lvl.swiftwind View Post
    can someone make an icon for spotify and appinfo please? thank you soo much!!-pic.png
    Hi lvl.swiftwind,

    Just had a look and I do not have an icon for spotify or AppInfo.

    I am currently using this FileAppPro icon from Stereo89's archives for AppInfo. Let me know if you are happy to do the same otherwise I will look at creating another one.

    -fileapppro.png

    In the meantime I have added spotify to our request list for you.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-07-18), Scarch (2011-07-17)

  28. #6496
    does anyone have a link with all the icons that i can download? only im searching for a few and cant seem to find then like blastr,imdb and loads more lol thnx
    Last edited by can7; 2011-07-17 at 11:48 AM.

  29. #6497
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    does anyone have a link with all the icons that i can download? only im searching for a few and cant seem to find then like blastr,imdb and loads more lol thnx
    Hi can7,

    Doreen is currently working through the thread from the start updating our list of requested and created icons. You can click on either Doreen's or my signature to see it so far. We will continue work through to get the list up to date as time permits.

    I have checked through stereo89's archives but we do not seem to have an imdb or blastr yet. I have added them to the request list. Please let us know what else you are after.

    Quote Originally Posted by pisquito View Post
    hi doreen,are u doin' okay??
    could u please buuf this


    and this


    thanks a lot in advance :P
    Is this along the lines of what you are looking for pisquito?

    -asterisk-symbol-128x128.png -hash-symbol-128x128.png -mute.png

    Post#6482 - spotify - lvl.swiftwind

    -spotify.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-07-17 at 12:52 PM.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    can7 (2011-07-17), Doreen (2011-07-18), Mimh (2011-07-19), Scarch (2011-07-17)

  31. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi can7,

    Doreen is currently working through the thread from the start updating our list of requested and created icons. You can click on either Doreen's or my signature to see it so far. We will continue work through to get the list up to date as time permits.

    I have checked through stereo89's archives but we do not seem to have an imdb or blastr yet. I have added them to the request list. Please let us know what else you are after.



    Is this along the lines of what you are looking for pisquito?

    -asterisk-symbol-128x128.png -hash-symbol-128x128.png -mute.png
    That's exactly what i was longing for.i'm very grateful to u

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pisquito For This Useful Post:

    can7 (2011-07-22), Doreen (2011-07-18), sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  33. #6499
    would like to get these icons done
    DreamOn
    DREAMBOX
    XWordSolver
    Light
    Safe
    EmailPush
    iWiki
    iHotUKDeals
    MxTube
    FFPoints
    TV Guide
    Tumbledrop
    Bounce Out
    To-Fu
    Next Episode
    TV Schedules
    Sky+
    My Shows
    Halftone

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to can7 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-07-18), sjbtax (2011-07-17)

  35. #6500
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    would like to get these icons done
    DreamOn
    DREAMBOX
    XWordSolver
    Light
    Safe
    EmailPush
    iWiki
    iHotUKDeals
    MxTube
    FFPoints
    TV Guide
    Tumbledrop
    Bounce Out
    To-Fu
    Next Episode
    TV Schedules
    Sky+
    My Shows
    Halftone
    Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!

    Gee can7.... That'll take me a week just to add them to the request list... Goodness nows how long it'll be before I get the icons made!

    Just joking !!! I'll add them to the list, please be patient as it might take a while for us to get to those.

    In the meantime........

    Post#6497 - imdb - can7

    -imdb.png

    I have searched and posted below some of your requests that were already contained in Stereo89's archives. I have added the rest to the request list.

    XWordSolver, Safe (APTBackup icon used), iHotUKDeals, TV Guide, Next Episode, Sky+

    -xwordsolver.png -aptbackup.png -ihotukdeals.png -tvguide.png -nextepisode.png -sky-.png

    Let us know if any of the above don't fit the purpose for which you need them and I will add them to the request list.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-07-17 at 01:35 PM.

  36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    can7 (2011-07-17), Dara (2011-07-17), Doreen (2011-07-18), Mimh (2011-07-19), Scarch (2011-07-17)

Page 325 of 492 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •