Page 32 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Stero,

Icon request again, thanks!!!

@Stero89,

Any chance with these apps icon in Buuf theme?
    Also, i would like a Buuf sytle of BiteSMS icon. I knew that you have already published one, but that looks like Mail icon to me. If not too trouble, could you built one based on this?

Thank you in advance!

Thanks

@Stero89,

Also, i would like a Buuf sytle of BiteSMS icon. I knew that you have already published one, but that looks like Mail icon to me. If not too trouble, could you built one based on this?

Thank you in advance!

Stereo did a real cool BiteSMS already in this thread, I've also included it in the ExtraIcons folder in my version... ;-)

Doreen, why are you thinking about leaving this thread???!? It's yours.... If you go I go to.... :-/
    The only reason I'm sticking around here is cause you guys are so cool, I really hope you don't leave...
    Last edited by Bababooey13; 2010-10-20 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

What in the world are you guys talking about!? I ain't going nowhere what I meant is rather then me keep posting big fat vids in the thread and getting it all messy and off topic from the other ppl requesting icons from Stereo and asking technical questions for you Bababooey I will start a new thread to post the ss's and vids in specific for the weather theme which may open up a new can of worms regarding questions. I still will however post info here as well but "only" text so that I don't annoy everyone. That's what I meant I'm not going anywhere are you guys crazy. I only visit 2 websites these days and those are the two that I feel most at home and this happens to be the other one... =)

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Doreen

It's just a test...What do you think about this???? (i have these also in 256x256...)
    Got em! I love them! And I will use them in Sunny Weather Occurrence wallpaper! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chenzira View Post
    This is happening to me now..any remedy
    Ummm did anyone else notice this post yesterday? What are you talking about Chenzira? (My guess is he/she is having problems w/ the icon shadows from Hell!) hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-20 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lol sorry guys I'm a super duper freshman newbie when it comes to manually placing icons. I was sort of just sitkf back and learning frol each post. I'm on the iphone 4 with the BUUF 4 theme running but couldn't add icons pack. Downloaded the theme from the first post and the icons from one of the later. BUUF is the freatest theme EVER..Doreen you are a master! A guy jus needs a little help over here lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chenzira For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-20)

Thanks

Doreen, I think I speak for everyone when I say we want your videos HERE! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

Furthermore, I think I change my stance on the damn bee if you can animate Stereos bee... And even the flowers pretty cool... ;-P oh well.. Back to work guys... Catch you later

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Stereo did a real cool BiteSMS already in this thread, I've also included it in the ExtraIcons folder in my version... ;-)

Doreen, why are you thinking about leaving this thread???!? It's yours.... If you go I go to.... :-/
    The only reason I'm sticking around here is cause you guys are so cool, I really hope you don't leave...
    @Babaooey13
    I suppose you are referring to this icon? If so, yes, i noticed this already, but this look a bit like a Mail icon to me, this y i request for another bitesms icon base on their original one. But if it is too bother, then it's fine.

@Doreen

Not meant to interrupt you guys indeed, sorry. Really appreciate your hard work for the very cool weather theme, looking forward to that!! DUN LEAVE~~~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-20)

Thanks

(Thank you [email protected])

Alright then you guys asked for it! Another big fat annoying vid! hehe

I present to you "Buuf Sunny Day Weather Occurrence"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXrH4z58Iao[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-22 at 07:29 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-10-21)

Thanks

That was the icon... But if you look in my ExtraIcons, buufdeux/the basement/exta softwear, you'll find other chat bubble icons... Th p**ed chat bubble would be cool for bite.. Or the one I use for irealsms... Check them out ;-)

Thanks

Lol sorry guys I'm a super duper freshman newbie when it comes to manually placing icons. I was sort of just sitkf back and learning frol each post. I'm on the iphone 4 with the BUUF 4 theme running but couldn't add icons pack. Downloaded the theme from the first post and the icons from one of the later. BUUF is the freatest theme EVER..Doreen you are a master! A guy jus needs a little help over here lol
    You'll learn quickly so don't worry and there's alot of help around here. And the real master in this is mattahan the guy is a genius! Anyone who makes freaky deaky icons like this is the coolest! I will track him down for that interview he had agreed I shot him the questions to begin the interview and he got busy and then someone rear ended me w/ their car and I was out of commission for a week and then bounced back and got busy but I will track him down again. We need to meet the real master behind buuf up close and personal...

Thanks

My video will help you with the icons... It's a little fast pace, but earlier in this thread a couple pages back, SeptemberC was very cool enough to translate to text...
    But here's the vid again for people just hopping on board :-P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YckA8b0f58A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You all are legendary

These instructions were transcribed from Bababooey13ís YouTube video on how to create your own icons for the BabaBuufey Theme.

Using iFile, (Make sure under settings all are set to on except for Trash & Grouping)

Navigate to private/var/stash/themes

Navigate to Applications > (for example) Angry Birds > Angry Birds.app > Info.plist (Property List Viewer)

Scroll down until you find BundleIdentifier. Under this is the name of the app that your phone sees. Select everything between the <string> ---<string>
    example com.clickgamer.angrybirds then Copy.

Navigate back to Theme > Bababuufey > Bundles > Edit > + > (Paste in the Name field) com.clickgamer.angrybirds > Create
    Navigate back to Themes > Bababuufey > find the icon you want to use . Click edit > Select the icon > Copy link > Done

Go back into Bundles > com.clickgamer.angrybirds > edit > Paste
    Rename by pressing the (arrow) rename it exactly what it is called in the app.

Navigate to Home > Applications > Angry Birds > AngryBirds.app > scroll down till you see what is usually
    [email protected]
    . If you experience difficulty you will need to create all 3 icons that you see here.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Stero89,

Also, i would like a Buuf sytle of BiteSMS icon. I knew that you have already published one, but that looks like Mail icon to me. If not too trouble, could you built one based on this?:

Thank you in advance!

I have already replied to you...if you write me the name of the apps, I can make the icons...

For now, this biteSMS is ok?

...and I'm SterEo, not Stero!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bitesms2.png  
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-10-20 at 11:54 PM.
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-10-21), [email protected] (2010-10-21), Jj2345 (2011-01-27)

@Doreen

The sunny face look so SUNNY!! can't wait to see the final version, but then, we need to clean up the springboard in order to see the moving weather theme? XP

@Stereo89

You are a star!! Thanks for the icon!
    Much appreciated if you could get GoodReader, iSilo and Orange Wednesdays icons "Buuf-ed" !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Doreen, I think I speak for everyone when I say we want your videos HERE! ;-)

I second that!!!, Doreen just think of it this way, this thread is the one stop shopping for all things buuf. I come here to see what goodies you, stereo and bababooey13 come up with.

Thanks

Alright you guys then I will just keep things here in this thread. I only was thinking that I was annoying everyone w/ my vids.
    I've been working on it non stop and might just have it completed by tonight! I hope but I keep doing touch ups here and there and adding more and more new ani's cuz I think I reallyyy am getting OCD on these ani's! hehe

@Doreen

The sunny face look so SUNNY!! can't wait to see the final version, but then, we need to clean up the springboard in order to see the moving weather theme? XP

Thanks [email protected]! Actually it looks pretty decent running behind the icons I only move one transparent icon on the main page and move all my other icons to the other pages when I make my vids to attempt to show the animation better. But the theme is made to run behind the icons and the various Buuf Wallpapers will keep changing automatically when the weather updates and pulls in.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-21 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

@Doreen

I'm staying up all night just to see if you finish it!

Thanks

Don't worry I'm still on it right now and I will finish this up tonight without fail. (my word is good) Sorry for the delay but I just want to make sure it's as perfect as I can possibly make it! =)

@ Doreen. Your theme uses yahoo weather correct. Can we choose another?

Page 32 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast