Page 31 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

I say lose the bee

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjsantos For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Back to the drawing board. *sigh*

These instructions were transcribed from Bababooey13’s YouTube video on how to create your own icons for the BabaBuufey Theme.

Using iFile, (Make sure under settings all are set to on except for Trash & Grouping)

Navigate to private/var/stash/themes

Navigate to Applications > (for example) Angry Birds > Angry Birds.app > Info.plist (Property List Viewer)

Scroll down until you find BundleIdentifier. Under this is the name of the app that your phone sees. Select everything between the <string> ---<string>
    example com.clickgamer.angrybirds then Copy.

Navigate back to Theme > Bababuufey > Bundles > Edit > + > (Paste in the Name field) com.clickgamer.angrybirds > Create
    Navigate back to Themes > Bababuufey > find the icon you want to use . Click edit > Select the icon > Copy link > Done

Go back into Bundles > com.clickgamer.angrybirds > edit > Paste
    Rename by pressing the (arrow) rename it exactly what it is called in the app.

Navigate to Home > Applications > Angry Birds > AngryBirds.app > scroll down till you see what is usually [email protected] . If you experience difficulty you will need to create all 3 icons that you see here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I need some advice here. I'm doing the weather occurrence for "Sunny" I made the wall (which of course has the Buuf sun) however when I think of a Sunny day I relate it to being chased by Bees! So I added a Buuf Flower and made an animated Bee.

Now here's the problem everyone over here that see's it is telling me they don't get the Bee for the Sunny weather occurrence! So what do you guys think? Keep the Bee or lose the Bee? It's only for one occurrence?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXqmcpRIBA[/ame]

I think Stereo is snoring about now over there in Italy but I'll need some input as to what you guys prefer or you'll be stuck w/ my bee.
    I think the bee is a little much..... And your talking to a guy that over does EVERYTHING... lol...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-20)

Thanks

Just to clarify to those wondering about adding ALOT of bundles to the "Cydia" theme I released... I willNOT be adding more bundles. Due to the size of the theme already, and image size being so much larger in HD, it would begin to be ridiculous to keep adding, that's why I made the video "besides the history and advertising aspect :-P" I have some great loaders in wait but can't seem to get them to work in @2x.... Doreen, do you know anybody on 4.1 that might be able to shed some light on that for me?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I need some advice here. I'm doing the weather occurrence for "Sunny" I made the wall (which of course has the Buuf sun) however when I think of a Sunny day I relate it to being chased by Bees! So I added a Buuf Flower and made an animated Bee.

Now here's the problem everyone over here that see's it is telling me they don't get the Bee for the Sunny weather occurrence! So what do you guys think? Keep the Bee or lose the Bee? It's only for one occurrence?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXqmcpRIBA[/ame]

I think Stereo is snoring about now over there in Italy but I'll need some input as to what you guys prefer or you'll be stuck w/ my bee.

I kind of like the bee. It's a little large. Maybe if he was smaller?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kifdavis For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-20)

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    Hmmm I tried using clipboards for the folders, though I do love the original the op made. Not sure how I feel yet. Although I do like how the apps fit in it.
    Was wondering if anyone could shares these larger clipboards?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Doreen, do you know anybody on 4.1 that might be able to shed some light on that for me?
    Sorry I don't (I'm still on 4.0 myself but I have a feeling it's a temporary issue that they will resolve I do remember having a similiar issue in the iTunes app store w/ certain apps and then a few days later it was resolved but not sure if the devs made the fix or iTunes making things backwards compat)

Quote Originally Posted by kifdavis View Post
    I kind of like the bee. It's a little large. Maybe if he was smaller?
    I hate real bees we don't get along but I do for some reason want a bee in this theme. How about this, smaller Bee and simple Sun Glow ani? Sorry but the video recording it makes it look all grainy and gradient but things are sharp on the iPhone 4 and in Hd.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiPPFhj30g8]YouTube - Buuf Sunray[/ame]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Bababooey13 (2010-10-20)

Thanks

One more bit of insight on the bee... Lol.... I really think the animation you did there is wonderful... But ALOT of the compliments I have gotten was that the BUUF I put out wasn't so cutsie... Beeing "lol" that folks will be using it with different versions of BUUF, maybe keep it more neutral... Maybe if you lose the hat on the bee... Hahaha J/K... But for real... The UFO on the clear night is PERFECT, it's neutral and strange... To many things besides weather might bee overbearing... Just my opinion... xoxo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-20)

Thanks

I respect the opinions cuz I need to know what would appeal to a variety of ppl. I'll keep working on the Sunny Ani. I'm just getting a bit tired and need a good break.

Thanks you guys!

Thanks

You should take a full on vacation after this.... Hehe

This is happening to me now..any remedy

Thanks

Whatsa vacation? hehe

Tomorrow I'll start a new thread for this weather theme and get out of the way so things don't get messy here. Alot off ppl here need you and Stereo's help.

G'night you guys! (Thanks)

Thanks

Maybee I'm just fighting the bee so much cause I live in Phoenix and I'll bee stuck with the bee every day beecause it's always the same out here... Ahahahah sorry guys... I'll shut up now... Just joking around a bit... Guess I should keep that stuff on twitter... Doreen, anything you put out there will bee perfect girl. For real ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by angnak View Post
    Was wondering if anyone could shares these larger clipboards?
    They are in the extra icons folder in my BUUF4 "BabaBuufey" in Cydia on repo.insanelyi.com repo
    Or if you want, message me your email address and I'll send it to you, can't post it here as I'm without a computer for a couple days it looks like... Mobile wont let me post an icon it seems like... :-/
    Last edited by Bababooey13; 2010-10-20 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-20)

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Stereo89 - If you have the Buuf icons already saved for the 3.0 iOS they should be 57x57 correct? If I am correct could you zip them up for me? I am currently using Doreens Animated Halloween Theme. However I would like to use Buuf icons. I have the iphone 4 and when I place the icons that you have made for me and others into my icon folder in her theme they are WAY to big. When I tried to reduce them before, I was loosing transparency.

And. . .If anyone wants to share their (icon) bundles for BabaBuufey that would be awesome. Might prevent us all from doing the same work over and over.

Also, I have typed up a very rough draft of BabaBooey13's instructions on how to create your custom icon bundles. I have submitted them for him to verify before I post them. Shouldn't be too long though!
    hi there, if u dun mind, could u also drop me a PM or link me to the compiled zipped files if you've got them? i'm also in the midst of manually converting the icons myself find it way too tedious...

as for the bundles... yes a share will kill the extra work...

thanks!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xenocide For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-10-20)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-10-21), Doreen (2010-10-20)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

Whatsa vacation? hehe

Tomorrow I'll start a new thread for this weather theme and get out of the way so things don't get messy here. Alot off ppl here need you and Stereo's help.

G'night you guys! (Thanks)
    I do not like the idea that you leave us! ... You've opened this thread and if you go away, leave me too!

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Stereo89 - If you have the Buuf icons already saved for the 3.0 iOS they should be 57x57 correct? If I am correct could you zip them up for me? I am currently using Doreens Animated Halloween Theme. However I would like to use Buuf icons. I have the iphone 4 and when I place the icons that you have made for me and others into my icon folder in her theme they are WAY to big. When I tried to reduce them before, I was loosing transparency.

And. . .If anyone wants to share their (icon) bundles for BabaBuufey that would be awesome. Might prevent us all from doing the same work over and over.

Also, I have typed up a very rough draft of BabaBooey13's instructions on how to create your custom icon bundles. I have submitted them for him to verify before I post them. Shouldn't be too long though!
    You can find the zip file in the forum Buuf2...i don't remember the page...Kpall has created it...

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    THAT LIST!!!... now i'm very busy but when i will have time, i try to make them...for the moment i give you these...

Megaworm, MONOPOLY, Xe currency (x2), Dropbox
    Thank you very much Stereo.

@Doreen, I think that the smaller bee really works, I personally would't worry about it being too cutesy at all.

Out of interest, will your weather themes be compatible with the Bababuuey version of Buuf, or will some tinkering be required?

Finally, I know that a lot of people have created their own nicely names bundles, myself included, for a variety of icons. Should we set up a dropbox share or something so that we can all just download the bundle file with the icons already nice and named in it? I.e. effectively posting our own 'bundles' files to it, and either including a list of apps which we have icons for, or creatiing a central database of bundles for apps?

EDIT: Ok, so it seems that I'm not so sure how to use dropbox to share the bundles - it seems to want email addresses, and would have to have every person added to a sharing list in order for them to be able to get at the files. Does anyone know of a more open and easier site to share files on?
    Last edited by Cpfoxhunt; 2010-10-20 at 03:18 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cpfoxhunt For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-20), pasturepony (2010-10-20)

I agree - Don't leave Doreen!

Dropbox sounds great!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Doreen

It's just a test...What do you think about this???? (i have these also in 256x256...)
    THATS A KICK A** BEE!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-10-20)

Page 31 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast