Page 307 of 492 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi plainwhitetee,

The folder tray that you have posted there has been created by whitebelt from over at Buuf Infinity. Therefore on this occasion I cannot fulfill this request for you.

Please show some patience when posting requests. Your request had been listed but we have a lot to get through. You have made this request to myself, Doreen & even whitebelt multiple times within the thread here in the last couple of days as well as to whitebelt over in the Buuf Infinity thread.

Something which I may point out as well is that as all your requests are always posted simultaneously in both threads you may find that the members of both threads may wait to see if someone from the other thread has created or is creating the request for you so that they do not waste time doubling up on the same request or icon. In effect you may be delaying your request being done by using this double posting method rather than speeding it up. Just a thought.

Once again we request your patience as we have jobs, businesses, families and other matters to attend to before we can get to the enjoyment we obtain from these forums.

I hope you will give consideration to these points. Keep the requests coming. We are only too happy to help.

Thanks for writing that sjbtax!

I've been meaning to respond for a while to plainwhitetee myself- but you said it very well - thanks again!!*

I'll add:

Plainwhitetee : * I really don't mind making custom icons and ui elements for you, but please also keep in mind that (with all due respect) the majority of the things you ask for seem very personal and unique to you [and possibly not likely to be used by anyone except you]... Which is totally fine and I'm happy to help you out. But we are trying to make as many people happy as we can - so your requests may occasionally take quite a while for us to get to, while we make other more common icons, keyboards, widgets, updates, etc... (weeks sometimes) *... Please also try our new request form - this way your requests don't get buried in the forum. Please be patient! *Thank you!!

PS- plainwhitetee: I'd really like to see what your theme looks like now- it must be all "decked-out" in Buuf-Red!! *- please post some screenshots- perhaps people would really like it (and if they do - please please share!)

Here is a gift for you plainwhitetee (these are mattahan originals)...

Plain white tee's ... [I'm kinda just being goofy- but perhaps you or someone else actually has a use for these- and yes I'll also make you a plain red tee if you'd like! lol]

Sbjtax: of course you can use the buuf folder images I posted to make something else!!! You (and everyone else too!!) are always welcome to use any of the buuf items in Buuf ∞ Infinity for anything [non commercial] that you create ... IT'S ALL FREE/CREATIVE COMMONS AND SHARE-ALIKE!! Enjoy!! And if you [or anyone else!] ever want one of my .PSDs - just ask, and I'll send it to you asap!! [especially for filling plainwhitetee's requests! LOL!!! ]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

plainwhitetee (2011-06-03), sjbtax (2011-06-03)

Hi sjbtax,

I tried what you suggested, resizing the dock to 320x45. But I noticed the file I had was 640x182. So when I resized the width to 320 it automatically changed the height to 91 (cos I had constrain proportions ticked). So I thought I'll change it to that but then I laughed cos this was how it turned out:

-img_0870.png

Not sure what I've done wrong. Or did I have the wrong dock to begin with?

This is the one I had:-dockbsn.png

And thank you very much Doreen for the Blurb Mobile icon!
    Last edited by chubbysnoozemonster; 2011-06-03 at 09:33 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chubbysnoozemonster For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-04)

Default my theme screen shots lol
    first off let me say SORRY LOL!!!!! and man i love those plainwhitetee images there are awesome and im sure i will find use for them lol.-image.jpg-image_1.jpg-image_2.jpg-image_3.jpg-image_4.jpg So im using this ominous keyboard till the buuf one gets done for color keyboard, i figured out how to get i acces working on 4.3.3, im running 4.3.3 incase anyone is wondering!! So i also have the iacces buuf working to. I wish the dock could stay the same size it was in the other themes but this one works nice just a little short. i love buuf and i love making my phone look different then everyone elses people constantly ask how do i get mine to look like that lol!!! i love my folders to i just wish they were red with the same background lol wink wink!! i need to get a mac or a program that can do what you guys do so i can start helping out with request. I appreciate all the hard work you guys put in THANK YOU ALL EVER SO MUCH!!!!!!-photo.png-photo2.png whos up for a game of words with friends lol!!!!!
    Last edited by plainwhitetee; 2011-06-03 at 10:05 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plainwhitetee For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-06-03), whitebelt (2011-06-03)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chubbysnoozemonster View Post
    Hi sjbtax,

I tried what you suggested, resizing the dock to 320x45. But I noticed the file I had was 640x182. So when I resized the width to 320 it automatically changed the height to 91 (cos I had constrain proportions ticked). So I thought I'll change it to that but then I laughed cos this was how it turned out:

-img_0870.png

Not sure what I've done wrong. Or did I have the wrong dock to begin with?

This is the one I had:-dockbsn.png

And thank you very much Doreen for the Blurb Mobile icon!
    Hi chubby,

Try this one and let me know how it goes.

-dockbsn640x91.png

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

chubbysnoozemonster (2011-06-03)

Hi sjbtax,

this is how it turned out:

-img_0871.png

It's ok if it's too much trouble. I can live without a dock. Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by chubbysnoozemonster; 2011-06-03 at 10:54 AM. Reason: dumbwit attached the wrong file!

Thanks

Hi sjbtax,

this is how it turned out:

-img_0871.png

It's ok if it's too much trouble. I can live without a dock. Thank you for your help!
    It's OK. I'll look into it further for you. What version OS are you on?

BTW. I love your reason for you last edit!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

chubbysnoozemonster (2011-06-03), Doreen (2011-06-04)

Hi sjbtax,

I'm on 4.3.3 at the mo. And yes dumbwit attached pic of dock instead of screenshot

Thanks

Hi sjbtax,

I'm on 4.3.3 at the mo. And yes dumbwit attached pic of dock instead of screenshot
    Do you have Transparent Dock selected in winterboard by any chance.

The alternative is I can photoshop your full sized dock onto the base of your wallpaper if you like. I already have your dock if you want to post my up your chosen wallpaper.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

chubbysnoozemonster (2011-06-05), Doreen (2011-06-04)

Nope I don't have a transparent dock selected unless it's hidden in one of the themes somewhere? And I'm using the 24 hour Buuf theme by Doreen.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chubbysnoozemonster For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Nope I don't have a transparent dock selected unless it's hidden in one of the themes somewhere? And I'm using the 24 hour Buuf theme by Doreen.
    I have (3) diff 24 hours of Buuf themes (I like to confooze myself) anyways the one that I made that has fully animated walls mixed in w/ static walls I cannot paint the dock onto because I would have to redo the walls that are animated and some have too many frames in the ani to redo the entire theme over however the other two have 24 static wallpapers that I can paint the dock onto example:

With this one all you have to do is add the transparent dock to the theme to lower the icons on the dock. But let me know okay.

Here you go lovedliss...

Skout:

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-06-04 at 07:46 AM.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

chubbysnoozemonster (2011-06-05), lovedliss (2011-06-06), Mimh (2011-12-28), Scarch (2011-06-04), sjbtax (2011-06-04), taxiarchis77 (2011-06-05)

sjbtax,if you please I've got some icon request:
    I must run!

Tic Tac Toe

Meteo.it

thanks in advance

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pisquito For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-06-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pisquito View Post
    I must run!

Tic Tac Toe

Meteo.it

thanks in advance
    Thanks pisquito,

Requests added.

Hi sjbtax,

Can u plzz buuf this app 4 me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -6.jpg  

Thanks

Tic Tac Toe

thanks in advance
    Here you go pisquito I made two different ones for you to choose from...

Tic Tac Toe:

Meteo.it

thanks in advance
    pisquito here's Meteo...

Quote Originally Posted by AnGeL-FaCe View Post
    Hi sjbtax,

Can u plzz buuf this app 4 me
    Hi AnGeL

I'm not too sure what that is but I tried? hehe
    However, if you don't like it let sjbtax know so he can have a try at it okay?

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-06-04 at 04:56 PM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

AnGeL-FaCe (2011-06-08), Mimh (2011-06-04), Scarch (2011-06-04), sjbtax (2011-06-05)

thanks sbjtax... i appreciate it

Thanks

Hello everyone

Doreen & Sjbtax

Hello, could you buufed the app WhatsApp please ?
    I just tried to change the bubbles with those of the SMS, but they did not have the same shape.

There are many files, but i think there is no need to all do.
    I post the folder, in case you wants to start this hard work.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-05), Mimh (2011-12-28), sjbtax (2011-06-05), taxiarchis77 (2011-06-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hello everyone

Doreen & Sjbtax

Hello, could you buufed the app WhatsApp please ?
    I just tried to change the bubbles with those of the SMS, but they did not have the same shape.

There are many files, but i think there is no need to all do.
    I post the folder, in case you wants to start this hard work.

Thanks
    Hi Scarch

What is the WhatsApp? hehe
    Is that off of iTunes or Cydia? Let me know (cuz I need to "see" the app)

Looks like a decent challenge so I'll do it but I just got back in from the gym and I need to take care of running a few errands today so most likely later "tonight" I will jump on this for you okay...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-06-04), sjbtax (2011-06-05)

Thanks

Doreen, "WhatsApp messenger" it's an free instant messaging application in the AppStore, as biteSMS or PingChat! ...
    It was free a few days ago and i wanted to try. I deleted PingChat!, and since i use it every day.

This is the second time i see the storm with thunder on my phone and i love it (very surprising the first time).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0086.png  

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-05), sjbtax (2011-06-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hi AnGeL

I'm not too sure what that is but I tried? hehe
    However, if you don't like it let sjbtax know so he can have a try at it okay?

Looks good to me Doreen,

Either way AnGeL-FaCe, can you let us know the name of the App so that we can reference it in our icons list.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Doreen, "WhatsApp messenger" it's an free instant messaging application in the AppStore, as biteSMS or PingChat! ...
    It was free a few days ago and i wanted to try. I deleted PingChat!, and since i use it every day.

This is the second time i see the storm with thunder on my phone and i love it (very surprising the first time).
    I'm glad you like it Scarch I always get great feedback on the lightning and snow but I never get to see it on my phone cuz I live in California so all I ever see is the boring sun and/or clouds and that's about it! Argh!

One person told me she thought her phone was broken cuz it kept sparking and flashing and realized when she grabbed her phone there was lightning outside and on her phone. (feels great to hear good feedback thanks)

I'm going to grab the files and start on that WhatsApp tonight for you Scarch and I will post it when it's done.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-06-05 at 05:08 AM.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-06-06)

Page 307 of 492 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast