Page 306 of 492 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Default adjust dock
    can some make this dock work so the icons dont push up i think it needs to be like half the size or something-sbdockbg-2x-iphone.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chubbysnoozemonster View Post
    Hi don't know if anyone saw my post from the other day. But could someone help me with this please?

Also can I add 3 icons to the request list please? Countdown, Converter + and Blurb Mobile.

Attachment 528177Attachment 528178Attachment 528179

Thanks
    Hi chubbysnoozemonster,

Unfortunately can't help you with posting a pic from the iphone. I know you used to be able to do it with the ModMyi app, however that hasn't been working since the recent forum update.

With your dock I think an operating system update changed the dock size. It used to be 320 x91 and now I think it is 320 x 45. I'm not sure if it will be able to be fixed with a winterboard update but in the meantime you could manually re-size it. If you can't do it you can upload it here and I will re-size it for you so that we can test my theory. I'm just about to re-size a dock for plainwhitetee for the same reason so hopefully we'll get some feedback there.

For your folders, there was another folder image somewhere that was slightly more flared and the icons seemed to fit slightly better. Your icons will not look so bad if they are all "Buufed" rather than the original square icons. There was also a clipboard image so the little icons simply sat on the clipboard. I'll see if I can find either of those for you.

I have added your icon requests to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by npccjh View Post
    How do you make the background so buuf-y? Can you teach me? I've been searching on how to change the 'background' of settings, contacts and etc. It's giving me a really huge headache. :/.

Thank you in advance.

The main User Interface images have been changed to achieve this within most apps. If you have the full theme this should automatically work for you. Some apps are an exception and need to be dealt with individually. Which apps do not seem to be themed?

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    can some make this dock work so the icons dont push up i think it needs to be like half the size or something-sbdockbg-2x-iphone.png
    Hi plainwhitetee,

I think the original dimensions were 320 x 91. Since one of the recent updates I think they are now 320 x 45.

Try this and let us know.

-sbdockbg-2x-iphone320x45.png

Quote Originally Posted by shin365 View Post
    i still cant find a solution to my transparent biteSMS popup and also my shrink popup.
    anyone got a idea ?
    Hmmmm,

Looks like a little more research will be required on this one. I'll probably have to bring Doreen in on it I think.

Have you tried deleting the theme and re-downloading it again just in case something's become corrupted somewhere along the way?
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-06-01 at 09:57 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

chubbysnoozemonster (2011-06-01), plainwhitetee (2011-06-01), Scarch (2011-06-01)

Thanks

ok

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hi sjbtax

Can you do the same colors as the symbols Wi-Fi below for on and off, and if i ask you one more version of the function on in 68x68 please (for the settings menu)?

Thanks

Here you go Scarch.

-personalhotspotwhiteonblue128x128.png Name:  PersonalHotspotWhiteONBlue68x68.png
Views: 624
Size:  11.5 KB -personalhotspotwhiteoffblue128x128.png

@Mimh

Talking C.

-talkingc.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-06-01 at 12:57 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-02), Scarch (2011-06-01)

Thanks

And in my folders the icons appear sort of on the folder (ie not nicely fit inside the folder).
    chubbysnoozemonster,

Here's the slightly larger folder trays in Brown & Blue and the Clipboard. Try them and see how they look. Post a screenshot so we can all see once you're happy.

-clipboard.png

EDIT: Folder trays credit incorrectly given to stereo. These items were created by whitebelt over at the Buuf Infinity theme. Apologies to whitebelt for the mix-up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foldericonbg2x_blue.png   -foldericonbg2x.png  
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-06-02 at 02:01 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

chubbysnoozemonster (2011-06-01), Doreen (2011-06-02), Scarch (2011-06-01)

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    chubbysnoozemonster,

Here's the slightly larger folder trays in Brown & Blue and the Clipboard (all created by Stereo). Try them and see how they look. Post a screenshot so we can all see once you're happy.

-foldericonbg2x.png -foldericonbg2x_blue.png -clipboard.png
    Not that it matters - but those folders and clipboard are not from Stereo89.... The clipboard is a mattahan original. And those derivatives of the Buuf deuce folders (in both brown and blue) were created by myself in Photoshop... As noted when I released those on this forum- anyone is free to use them in any way they wish - I don't even need credit (although it would be nice- perhaps on this forum u should!).... But please don't give credit to stereo89 for EVERYTHING!

Originally posted on page 257 / post 3843....
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...e-4-a-257.html

And here are some other versions and info you may find helpful (copy and pasted from the Buuf ∞ Infinity forum)

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    The original mattahan artwork we used for the folder icon included with Buuf ∞ Infinity is this:

the folder icon you posted was created by stereo89 for doreen and bababooey's themes [I think].

this is the orignal mattahan artwork used for that folder:

what do you think of this version I just warped and scaled etc in photoshop...

and here it is in red and gray:

and what does everyone think of this one for a folder??

Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-06-01 at 05:48 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

chubbysnoozemonster (2011-06-01)

Thank you sjbtax and whitebelt for your help. I'll try to resize the dock this weekend when I'm off and also use the folders you guys sent and let you know how that turns out. And yes I've noticed that the modmyi app doesn't work anymore. Hope that gets fixed soon.

Thanks again!

Default Folder request
    @whitebelt can you paste this background image against the back wall of this folder for me, i like the one you posted its awesome!!!-apple-logo-vintage-640x960.jpg-foldericonbg2xiphonegre.png

Default another request
    and can you change the folder color to match this wallpaper and paste it on the folder to make it one image-foldericonbg2xiphonegre.png-smsbackground-2x.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shin365 View Post
    i still cant find a solution to my transparent biteSMS popup and also my shrink popup.
    anyone got a idea ?
    Hello shin

I'm not sure what is causing your issues it seems to be some conflict of something you have running together because I don't have any such issue on my iPhone and I'm using only this theme. So I don't have any suggestion. (sorry)

Also can I add 3 icons to the request list please? Blurb Mobile.

Thanks
    Hello chubbysnoozemonster

I only was able to make one tonight for you but here are two to choose from okay...

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post

@Mimh

Talking C.

-talkingc.png
    That is just wayyy too cute sjbtax!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-06-02 at 06:42 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

chubbysnoozemonster (2011-06-03), Scarch (2011-06-04), sjbtax (2011-06-02)

Default Doreen
    @Doreen -foldericonbg2xiphonegre.png-smsbackground-2x.jpgcan you change the folder color to match this wallpaper and paste it on the folder to make it one image

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    Not that it matters - but those folders and clipboard are not from Stereo89.... The clipboard is a mattahan original. And those derivatives of the Buuf deuce folders (in both brown and blue) were created by myself in Photoshop... As noted when I released those on this forum- anyone is free to use them in any way they wish - I don't even need credit (although it would be nice- perhaps on this forum u should!).... But please don't give credit to stereo89 for EVERYTHING!

Originally posted on page 257 / post 3843....
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...e-4-a-257.html

And here are some other versions and info you may find helpful (copy and pasted from the Buuf ∞ Infinity forum)

Enjoy!
    My apologies Whitebelt,

I extracted the images directly from Stereo's icon batches. Obviously a mix-up in the archiving there.

We are working on re-archiving these images at the moment so that this sort of this does not happen.

Once again, my apologies and credit to whitebelt for the folder trays posted above.

By the way, your colour keyboard is looking great over in your thread. Good work.

Regards,
    sjbtax

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-03), whitebelt (2011-06-02)

Thanks

Default Icon request
    Post#6047 - Commando - samirul

-commando.png

Post#6047 - iQur'an - samirul

-iquran.png

Post#6047 - WeeMee - samirul

-meewee.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-06-02 at 04:29 PM.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-03), samirul (2011-06-04), Scarch (2011-06-04), taxiarchis77 (2011-06-05)

@sjbtax-foldericonbg2xiphonegre.png-smsbackground-2x.jpg can you paste this wallpaper against the back wall of this folder and make the folder the same color as the wallpaper to make it one image for me please????

iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, can some buuf these icons for me please? I wanted to provide the icon image, but I forgot the site where to get them

MOG
    LaCuerda
    Skout
    Lissy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    @sjbtax-foldericonbg2xiphonegre.png-smsbackground-2x.jpg can you paste this wallpaper against the back wall of this folder and make the folder the same color as the wallpaper to make it one image for me please????
    Hi plainwhitetee,

The folder tray that you have posted there has been created by whitebelt from over at Buuf Infinity. Therefore on this occasion I cannot fulfill this request for you.

Please show some patience when posting requests. Your request had been listed but we have a lot to get through. You have made this request to myself, Doreen & even whitebelt multiple times within the thread here in the last couple of days as well as to whitebelt over in the Buuf Infinity thread.

Something which I may point out as well is that as all your requests are always posted simultaneously in both threads you may find that the members of both threads may wait to see if someone from the other thread has created or is creating the request for you so that they do not waste time doubling up on the same request or icon. In effect you may be delaying your request being done by using this double posting method rather than speeding it up. Just a thought.

Once again we request your patience as we have jobs, businesses, families and other matters to attend to before we can get to the enjoyment we obtain from these forums.

I hope you will give consideration to these points. Keep the requests coming. We are only too happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by lovedliss View Post
    Hi, can some buuf these icons for me please? I wanted to provide the icon image, but I forgot the site where to get them

MOG
    LaCuerda
    Skout
    Hi lovedliss,

Your requests have been added to our list. Keep an eye on the thread. We'll get to them as soon as we can.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-06-02 at 05:04 PM.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-03), lovedliss (2011-06-02), plainwhitetee (2011-06-02), Scarch (2011-06-04), whitebelt (2011-06-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Thanks

@sjbtax

Thank you!. I am posting another icon request, but please no rush, I know you guys do have a life too and spend your leisure time doing this beautiful things for us to have... so, take your time.

TruPrint
    Lissy

27. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedliss For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-03)

Thanks

@sjbtax

Thank you!. I am posting another icon request, but please no rush, I know you guys do have a life too and spend your leisure time doing this beautiful things for us to have... so, take your time.

TruPrint
    lovedliss,

There was one already in the archives.

-truprint-2x.png

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-06-03), Scarch (2011-06-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

@sjbtax

TruPrint
    Thank you lovedliss for the understanding and kind words we truly appreciate them. I will jump back on things w/ sjbtax over the weekend it's a bit rough during the week but thanks again!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-06-03 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Ummm I can't spell?!

Page 306 of 492 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast