Page 289 of 492 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

@sjbtax yea buuf em for me but can you somehow make em HD quality???

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    they have to be bundled in order to theme them with different icons, three games with the same names, wired:{
    Hi mrpresto sorry for the delay again (I just got home from work) I know it's a bit strange they would not think to name their own icons differently for the springboard but then again they obviously are not taking any consideration for those of us that like to customize our phones. (hence the need for jailbreaking in the first place and winterboard in the second place) hehe

Anyways let me get settled in tonight and I will fire up winSCP and test out editing the .plist file for this issue you and Syi Harris are both having that way you guys don't need to go nuts trying to theme the default icon this would be a better way to deal w/ it I just personally have not tried it out yet myself so I'll get back to you on this...

Also Stereo sent me and email today and wanted me to update you guys over here. He finally got an iPhone 4 and a white one to boot!!!

Here is a copy and paste of a portion of his email as he asked me to send his greetings and post a small gift for you guys over here

==================================

I have a good news...Now I have an iPhone 4!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) It is white but I still don't have time to Buuf everything!.. =( I tried only the Sbsettings theme..I'd want return in the forum but now I must study for the university...But Can you do me a favor??..Can you post this icon of the iPhone 4 White in the forum and give to all my greetings??..I did this icon to enjoy this moment! =) But I didn't try it..

==================================================

Here is a gift from Stereo for everyone until he returns to us!

As for the icon request I'll be posting a few here and there and I see sjbtax is working his behind off trying to accommodate "everyone" too until Stereo returns to us but it's unrealistic to assume that one person is going to sit at their computer day and night making icons 24/7 so try to be fair and what Stereo used to keep asking is only post (3) icon request at a time (that way it doesn't get so overwhelming okay)

Making the icons is fun and challenging and I will keep jumping in too but when you see a total of 50 request it becomes demanding work not play. So lets keep this fun. Thanks

I'll try to crank a few out tonight too...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-05-04 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Maimoudaki (2011-05-04), Scarch (2011-05-04)

how to change icon from this thread? when i'm using it on iPhone, it looks like a square with white background around the icon.

Thanks

Download the FAQ from the first post of this thread it will explain everything about the icons...

Also I don't care what the icon's name is (it could be Joe Blow for all I care) but I am a visual person so I do need to visually "see" the app's icon to create it for you that way I stay as close to the original design of the app as possible. And sorry but I've no time to title them properly nor post the person's individual name next to the icon that was requested (you guys are smart enough to figure that out for yourself) hehe

I'm just going to crank some random icon request out to get the job done...

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-05-04 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

denisyasha (2011-05-04), Maimoudaki (2011-05-04), Scarch (2011-05-04), sjbtax (2011-05-04), skinnyshamaine (2011-05-04)

oh yeah, forgot to see FAQ.. hehe thanks.
    and, i have searched this thread, but no icon for Beejive IM.. Is there any?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to denisyasha For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-04)

Thanks

I think we have Beejive but if not here's a quickie one for you. (yes unfortunately when I'm tired things come out sucky so here's a second attempt and I will have to take this to the chop shop again over the weekend hopefully this will get you through)

Quote Originally Posted by Syi Harris View Post
    having problems with apps such as angry birds and cut the rope where there are many of the game but all have the same file name, how to make each have individual names, i know this is a similar question to the post before me and sorry.
    I just tested editing the .plist file for you and mrpresto but even if you edit the string itemName it still will not allow you to theme the icons individually after the rename so I'm not sure how she did it. I will try to contact her when time permits and see if she can come post and share that info w/ you guys.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-05-04 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

denisyasha (2011-05-04), Maimoudaki (2011-05-04), Scarch (2011-05-04), sjbtax (2011-05-04), Syi Harris (2011-05-04)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry doreen i must have missed the part saying that haha =]

thank you very much for the icons, and get some rest no need to work to hard jsut to make some silly icons, we are only requesting because we like the idea of having them, you should not worry to much about making them so quickly i have my iphone for a long time and therefore can wait jsut as long =]

thanks again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Syi Harris For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-04)

Thanks

Actually sometimes working on graphics is relaxing for me other times it's not (It depends on my day) hehe

Also I found Junes post #5002 so here you go...

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Ok I have 2 apps that are named the same as well. Here is what I did. Go to the app, follow this path
    Var/mobile/applications/your app/your app.app/info plist

Find the string with the cf name of your app(see pic) edit that name a little. Ex I have 2 jigsaw app I name one jigsawA and one jigsawN. Respring and viola now you can place your icon in the icon folder. That is how I did it and it worked a charm for me!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-05-04), Syi Harris (2011-05-04)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Isn't it easier to simply use the bundles method that I posted earlier to solve the Angry Birds/Cut the Rope issue?
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-05-04 at 07:43 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i tryed that created all the bundles but nothing happened on my iphone strange... i guessed it was correct but i also guess i am a bit simple LOL

Thanks

Here's a couple of icon requests that I had done so far. I'll start posting them as I do them rather than waiting and batching them so that we can try to avoid double ups.

Fruit Ninja
    Stick Cricket

Now I've lost track of what's been done and what hasn't. Aaaarrrggghhh!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fruit-ninja.png   -stick-cricket.png  
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-05-04 at 07:48 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-05), Scarch (2011-05-04)

Thanks

i tryed that created all the bundles but nothing happened on my iphone strange... i guessed it was correct but i also guess i am a bit simple LOL
    You may need to respring or even reboot a couple of times for it to take effect. Just make sure you have entered all the bundle and icon names exactly as I have within your bundle folder within your theme.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-05-04 at 07:46 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-05)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@ sjbtax

i followed the names correctly but only done one respring so that may have been where the problem lay, but i found the method that doreen gave me easy enough as pretty quick so i will stick with that method, thank you any way for the help sjbtax..

and thank you again sjbtax for those icons.

@doreen

thank you for your help doreen

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Syi Harris For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-05), sjbtax (2011-05-04)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

@ sjbtax

i followed the names correctly but only done one respring so that may have been where the problem lay, but i found the method that doreen gave me easy enough as pretty quick so i will stick with that method, thank you any way for the help sjbtax..

and thank you again sjbtax for those icons.

@doreen

you need to deselect the theme in winterboard respring then reselect it again let it respirng and it should work

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-05)

Hi,

I would like to ask how do i change the loading wallaper and also, from what i know, this Buuf theme used to be red but now it has changed to brown, can i know if its possible to download the red theme?

thanks in advance

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mercia91 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

He Doreen have ya heard from the guy about the GPS weather idea he had? Did he just vanish or did it work?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-05)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just a couple of quick things i was wondering about, the one is in my contacts the name of the contact is black and difficult to see against the brown background..
    Also when i am looking through my photos they go over the top bar and can be seen under where the time and battery status are.
    is there a logical reason for these, like jsut a change in a line of the texts files.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Syi Harris For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-05)

where can i find the download link that stereo made for all of the icons that he made? thank you

32. The Following User Says Thank You to meowchie For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Here's a couple of icon requests that I had done so far. I'll start posting them as I do them rather than waiting and batching them so that we can try to avoid double ups.

Fruit Ninja
    Stick Cricket

Now I've lost track of what's been done and what hasn't. Aaaarrrggghhh!!!
    sjbtax that Fruit Ninja icon you did is crazy cool! Love it!!!!

@doreen

You're very welcome Syi...

Quote Originally Posted by mercia91 View Post
    Hi,

I would like to ask how do i change the loading wallaper and also, from what i know, this Buuf theme used to be red but now it has changed to brown, can i know if its possible to download the red theme?

thanks in advance
    mercia here is the original wallpaper I used for this theme when I first began the theme last year, is this the one you mean?

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-05-05 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-05-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meowchie View Post
    where can i find the download link that stereo made for all of the icons that he made? thank you

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service 7 Nov
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service 8 Nov - 7 Dec
    Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe 8 Dec - 4 Feb

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-05-05), Scarch (2011-05-05)

Page 289 of 492 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast