Page 285 of 492 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Nittenyadhav,

My creations for you:-
    Dublin Bus
    OBD-II

Stereo had already done Tapatalk

Other 2 Icons created from original drawings from the man himself, Mattahan.
    Spiderman
    Thor

Your icon sizes were all over the place in your rar file so I have made uploaded them all at a standard 128x128. Let me know if they are to be any different for other purposes.

Thanks you very much sjbtex you are a star in my book. Thanks you thanks you for your efforts you did for making these icons

Could you please also let me know how I can get the weather theme on my lockscreen as I can see few guys already have this on their LS but when I got the theme from Doreen it says it can not come to LS and only appear on HS.

Please let me know regards Nitten

Quote Originally Posted by tukeane View Post
    Hey : Scarch
    at lock screen , how to remove grey tab behind " slide to unlock "
    i want only the arrow and the word slide to unlock
    Thanks
    i use iphone4 JB4.3.1
    Hi tukeane

Could you please let me know how you got this running clock theme on your LS.
    Last edited by Nittenyadhav; 2011-04-28 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

@Doreen

Hello

Thank you, it's much better with these great icons, this phone is a marvel with your changes.

@tukeane

Hi

You need two transparent files for the gray tab on LockScreen.
    [email protected] for first image.
    [email protected] for the second.

You will find them in the file i posted a few pages before. (com.apple.TelephonyUI)

@Nittenyadhav

Hello

In the image you see, the LockScreen is not animated. These are only the weather icons, that change with your location.
    Place the theme in this order in Winterboard.

Ps : THE iPhone white is available ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0034.png   -img_0035.png   -img_0036.png  
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-04-28 at 12:14 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-29), tukeane (2011-04-28)

Hi sjbtax

I've added all 4 icons you made with @2x in icon folder but I,m getting white bg on those icons. I have tried the solution of saving as save as option but no good. Could you please suggest how I can remove these white bg's from icons?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    @Doreen

Hello

Thank you, it's much better with these great icons, this phone is a marvel with your changes.

@tukeane

Hi

You will find them in the file i posted a few pages before. (com.apple.TelephonyUI)

@Nittenyadhav

Hello

In the image you see, the LockScreen is not animated. These are only the weather icons, that change with your location.

thansk Scarch for information.

regards
    Last edited by Nittenyadhav; 2011-04-28 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nittenyadhav View Post
    Hi sjbtax

I've added all 4 icons you made with @2x in icon folder but I,m getting white bg on those icons. I have tried the solution of saving as save as option but no good. Could you please suggest how I can remove these white bg's from icons?
    You must open the icon in a new tab before you save as... (right click and open in a new tab)
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-04-28 at 12:30 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-04-28)

You must open the icon in a new tab before you save as... (right click and open in a new tab)
    Awesome Scarch it worked great thanks man.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nittenyadhav For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-28), sjbtax (2011-04-28)

Default icon request
    Hi all

Could I make a humble request to make the icons for

notifier+
    BimmerApp (or BMW logo)
    Pumps.ie
    AnPost.ie
    Mail Notifier
    FlightBoard
    FlightTrack
    MailOnline
    Samurai2
    Think Beyond

Sorry to ask for lots but I have no other options and sorry for 2 icon big size as I could not locate small one. I am not sure you need small or big icons for make Buuf icons.

Regards
    Nitten
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -anpost.jpg   -samurai2.jpg   -think-beyond.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by Nittenyadhav; 2011-04-28 at 01:20 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

You need to right click on each icon and open in a new window. Then Right Click & "Save As" to save the icon without the white background.

What model iPhone are you using? Are you naming the icons correctly? Are you using the Bundles Folder or the Icons folder method?
    Thanks Scarch..... I hate having to repeat myself. But here we go......

Open in new window or tab first and then right click - Save as to avoid white backgrounds. I think Doreen, Stereo, Scarch & I would like to share a $1 for every time this question has been asked in this thread.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-04-28 at 02:07 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-29), Scarch (2011-04-29)

@Doreen

Hello

@tukeane

Hi

@Nittenyadhav

Hello

Hey Scarch
    i can do it ! thank you very much

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tukeane For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syi Harris View Post
    ok i downloaded this fun box thingy.

but all the icons into my buuf 24 hour theme (using that one now, the changing with the time of day is brilliant) and i added a folder icons placed all the icons in but still nothing, do i have to use the 128x128 icons i thought it was the 58x58 ones or something around that number.

i have no idea what i am doing wrong, cant be to hard... i must just be an idiot ha!

thanks for the help doreen
    Sorry for the late reply, And yes this is the forum for the iPhone 4 HD so yes the icons need to be 128 X 128.
    Also are you making sure you are "naming" the icons the same exact title the have on the Springboard?

Thanks Scarch..... I hate having to repeat myself. But here we go......

Open in new window or tab first and then right click - Save as to avoid white backgrounds. I think Doreen, Stereo, Scarch & I would like to share a $1 for every time this question has been asked in this thread.
    I know sjbtax and guess what we have a great FAQ that pasturepony made that is clearly posted in the first post of this thread for download that clearly explains all this and much much more. hehe

You should see how manyyyy times a day I get asked this over and over again in my mailbox. Which is why I keep telling everyone asking me the same question 50 times a day to just ask here if they can't find what they are looking for that way several ppl read the answer to their questions all at the same time...

@Doreen

Hello

Thank you Scarch and "thank you to everyone over here" for your never ending support and motivation which is why I keep moving forward w/ this theme or I would have quit a long time ago. I'm a bit zapped again from my day but I hope to finish a few other things over the weekend if I have any energy left from this crazy week okay.

I've only been able to spend a few hours here and there during the evenings after work to work on this theme...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-29 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-29)

Default Flipboard
    Hey i have never asked for a icon yet but please please i just learned how to put Flipboard on my iphone [ so happy about that ] and i would love an icon for it please and thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i am placing the icons in a folder name Icons and placing that in theme folder on my iphone.

i have two copies of the icon one with the @2x and the other without, the name of the icon is the name of the icon i want to replace copying all capitalisation from the original icon name, and yes they are 128x128 well atleast i am guessing they are got one from this thread to test to see if i can get it working. i then reset the springboard using winterboard but nothing there is no new icon.

is there any other settings that must be changed in the phone first that i am missing, i have read the forum from page 250 onwards (didnt think there was must seeing as it not about 4.3.2 but i did it anyway) and have not found the solution to this problem unless i just missed it. sorry for this inconvenience to you guys and girls.... but i just NEEED this theme!!

please do help =]
    Last edited by Syi Harris; 2011-04-29 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks

Last two things it has to be is:

1. The folder title is case sensitive so make sure the icons folder is named "Icons"

2. Go into your Winterboard settings and make sure where it says "SummerBoard Mode" that it is turned "ON"

Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    Hey i have never asked for a icon yet but please please i just learned how to put Flipboard on my iphone [ so happy about that ] and i would love an icon for it please and thanks
    kelcel I'm not ignoring you it's just I'm a bit out of commission tonight so I will try to make your icon this weekend if sjbtax or someone else does not jump in to help okay. (sorry)

Also Magic Man if you are around and read this, I have not forgotten about your request to have the Analog Clock work on the first page only. I've almost got that completed too but I am having one small issue that I still need to work on when I get more time so hopefully this weekend.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-29 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-29), sjbtax (2011-04-29), Syi Harris (2011-04-29)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@ Doreen,

right now i feel like a totall idiot!!! i just had to turn summerboard on, 2 days of fidling and trying different things and that was it.. thank you doreen i would have never even thought of that. you are a god send!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Syi Harris For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-29)

Thanks

i am placing the icons in a folder name Icons and placing that in theme folder on my iphone.

i have two copies of the icon one with the @2x and the other without, the name of the icon is the name of the icon i want to replace copying all capitalisation from the original icon name, i then reset the springboard using winterboard but nothing there is no new icon.

is there any other settings that must be changed in the phone first that i am missing, i have read the forum from page 250 onwards (didnt think there was must seeing as it not about 4.3.2 but i did it anyway) and have not found the solution to this problem, sorry for this inconvenience to you guys and girls.... but i just NEEED this theme!!

if anybody can help who has had this problem or you clever people who can solve the problem and help us all... please do help =]
    Hi Syi Harris,

Frustrating isn't it when they just won't play. Believe me we have all been there at one stage or another.

Can you give us a list of the icons that you are trying to change that are not working and we will try and help. Also I gather you are on 4.3.2. Let us know if that is not the case. Also you should try and respiring a few times and then reboot also. I have had to do this a number of time to get certain icons to take. I think it may be something to do with a cache of some sort. You can also try placing an extra icon in the Icons folder with @2x~iphone.png and see if that helps.

Edit: I see you have solved the problem. I have managed to get all my icons to theme eventually without turning summerboard on, although I have sometimes turned it on and then turned it back off again and had it still working. Fun isn't it!!
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-04-29 at 06:30 AM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-29), Scarch (2011-04-29), Syi Harris (2011-04-29)

Thanks

@ Doreen,

right now i feel like a totall idiot!!! i just had to turn summerboard on, 2 days of fidling and trying different things and that was it.. thank you doreen i would have never even thought of that. you are a god send!
    You are veryyyy welcome and I'm very happy you got that resolved.

Enjoy!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks sjbtax but doreen sorted me out ha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    No problems kelcel,

I will look at it after I pick the kids up from school. I have a batch that I am working on for Nitten and then I will look at your Flipboard.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-29), kelcel (2011-04-29), Nittenyadhav (2011-04-29)

Thanks

Thank you so much sjbtax (very rough work week and not a drop left in me of creativity tonight)

But I will jump back into it this weekend. I've got a few things alllmost done!

No problems kelcel,

I will look at it after I pick the kids up from school. I have a batch that I am working on for Nitten and then I will look at your Flipboard.
    Thanks allot i was so happy to get Flipboard working on the iphone and a icon will top it off thanks again

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is there an easier way of getting all the icons that have been published in this thread than going through every page and downloading them when i see them, seeing as i know how to put them on my phone its just the time its gunna take to download them all..

if anybody has been keeping up to date with them and has many icons for apps if would be appreciated if you could email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by Syi Harris; 2011-04-29 at 10:40 AM.

Page 285 of 492 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast