Page 281 of 492 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    icon requests (sorry if these have been posted. I tried to sift through the hundreds of icons I have but couldn't see these
    Awesome Note
    BytaFont
    Mint
    Stereo has already done them...

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    ok Doreen it should say something to you when I just sit and stare at this for long periods of time!! I love everything you do!! on this particular page I have your 24 hours of buuf and the uniaw weather going on and I will just be mesmerised!! lol I will never be able to explain how much I love your work!!
    You jussss did explain it. Thank you for those words June! =)

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    Hi can anyone do these icons?

1. Basic Italian for dummies
    2. Basic French for dummies

Thanks!
    Stereo again. (not sure how many ppl realized how hard Stereo worked on this theme for everyone)

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-24 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

samhfoley (2011-04-24)

Hi D,

is it ok to trouble you to put the original design on a round bg or smtg?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    icon requests
    Mint

Hi D,

Post the original icon for me to see what it is exactly and tonight I will "try" to do it okay. It's Easter today over here and I'm getting ready to be attacked by my whole family...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-24 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here you go:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skinnyshamaine For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CxMxS View Post
    Hey Doreen,

Just kind of a problem I'm having with your lockinfo+notifications theme. Where it is supposed to say the date sometimes the date is missing and there is the time written in tiny red font. It's not the right time either. And as soon as I unlock and then lock again, it goes away. I'm not sure exactly what that is.

Also another problem with the free theme. In the photo app, the status bar turns clear sort of and is hard to read. Is there something I'm missing?

I'll try and get a screenshot of both posted later tonight when I'm home. I'm not sure if I can get a screenshot of the first problem as it's kind of random, but ill try.

*Edit*

I got some pictures of the problem areas. The first picture is the one with the red time stamp. I guess i misjudged where the stamp was when i commented earlier.

The other two pictures are of the same problem. The status bar icon just shows up clear and if you load a picture, it shows the picture behind the status bar. Looks to me like your free theme is just missing a file somewhere. I even backed up my custom buuf theme and reinstalled the default one from the website and I still have the same problem. so it's not a result of me messing around.

Attachment 519156 Attachment 519155 Attachment 519154
    Sorry CxMxS I just spotted your post (I'm trying to catch up over here but it's Easter so I may not be around until tonight to look into that red text issue)

But as for the top Status Bar issue. In order to get my wooden Status Bar too look like this:

I had to add transparency images which is why in the Photo's App you get that funky transparency issue. It's a small price to pay (I feel anyways) since we all look at our Springboard for longer periods of time vs the Photo's app?

Here you go:

Have a great Easter you guys!

skinny I will do that icon for you tonight and post it for you here before I jump into bed later okay...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-24 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-24), skinnyshamaine (2011-04-24)

How about Find My iPhone? Is there an icon for that somewhere as well? Thanks in advance

Thanks

Yes there is about 4 or more of them search about 5-7 pages going backwards. Come on you guys search the thread don't be so lazy Stereo has over 1500 icons he's made for everyone and so has other modmyi members we can't also go to your house and hand deliver them to you on a silver platter and spoon feed them to you. hehe!

sjbtax just made that one too!

Enjoy! later gators...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-24 at 04:27 PM.

found it, many thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Yes there is about 4 or more of them search about 5-7 pages going backwards. Come on you guys search the thread don't be so lazy Stereo has over 1500 icons he's made for everyone and so has other modmyi members we can't also go to your house and hand deliver them to you on a silver platter and spoon feed them to you. hehe!

sjbtax just made that one too!

Enjoy! later gators...
    Hey Doreen I finally decided to update to 4.3.2 everything went well on the new ip4 and I even found someone to replace the broken screen on the other one. Do you know what works on 4.3.2 I'm having a problem with SDM and ifile working together

Any chance of making a Buuf keyboard theme for Color Keyboard? That would top off the perfect theme

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott-NBNP For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-24)

Thanks

Pouring rain so my family all got lazy and cancelled on me which = me no cook and serve and clean today! Soooo I can come out and play w/ you guys for a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott-NBNP View Post
    Any chance of making a Buuf keyboard theme for Color Keyboard? That would top off the perfect theme
    Hmmm you mean like this? (well for now anyways, I've got to see how to skin those keys I just downloaded it now)

Hi D,

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    Hey Doreen I finally decided to update to 4.3.2 everything went well on the new ip4 and I even found someone to replace the broken screen on the other one. Do you know what works on 4.3.2 I'm having a problem with SDM and ifile working together
    I'm actually on 4.3.1 but according to Scarch who is on 4.3.2 like you everything works! There are a few Cydia apps that still need to be updated by the Devs but they never really take very long to catch up.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-24 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-25)

Yes like that lol. Any eta on a release lol? I'm currently using some other weird orange one but would love a official buuf one

Thanks

I will uploaded it in a second and post a link for you give me a min I want to make 3 variations for now. I need to read up and see how to theme the keys? Do you have any info for me on this?

Thanks

Okay here you go! Color Keyboard Buuf Theme (for now I will work on a better one when I learn how to theme it better) Unzip and drop the attached folder into:

Applications/ColorKeyboard.app/Themes

Enjoy!

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-24 at 11:24 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-25)

Thank you Doreen!
    And the French one?

Thanks

You never posted an icon for that one only the Italian one? and since I'm Italian that is all I made for now.

Ack! you did! Now I'm stuck having to make it! Give me a min. hehe (I didn't see it)

Here you go! You better teach me some French if you actually learn it from that app!

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-24 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-25), skinnyshamaine (2011-04-24)

You're Italian? I thought Stereo was the only one! Anw thank you and haha the French words are really hard to pronounce!! Damn.

Thanks

Yup I'm a full blooded Italian (Sicilian) the only diff bet me and Stereo is that he is male and I am female and he is one of those "true" born and raised in Italy Italians so he can't speak English very well. I on the other hand am a messy Italian born in Brooklyn NY and basically raised in Los Angeles so other Italians from Italy don't think we are true Italians. hehe!
    (we're outcast)

Plus over in Europe those ppl take their education serious! Over here it's a totally diff ballgame...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-24 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nah i got no info only just found out about this tweak and relised it was so much easier then iaccess to use lol. Thought of you straight away
    Looking good so far will download em when i get home and give em a whirl. Thanks again for all your hard work.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott-NBNP For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-24)

Page 281 of 492 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast