Page 280 of 492 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

hehe! You're a Buufamanic!!!

You need to clean that up and combine things into one folder and do like I said in my earlier post create "one" Icons folder and place that into one designated theme folder and toss all your icons into that one folder. (you got too much stuff going on)

Mine: (I toss my Icons and Bundles into my main theme folder and keep it simple)

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-23 at 10:17 PM.

yeah i figured that one out... what you basically say is i can throw away anything but one theme and put a folder icons in there ? any advice on what theme to use, i would hate to start all over again... so this is what my phone currently looks like... kinda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0465.png   -img_0466.png   -img_0467.png   -img_0468.png  

Thanks

Exactly even if you are combining 3 or more diff Buuf themes from diff ppl's themes you need to create a single directory and place all the best of everyone's Buuf into that main theme folder or things will begin to bug up on you. Alot of work so backup your final theme so that if anyone of us updates you don't zap things. (Or better yet name is something diff so it don't get overwritten by an update)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-23 at 10:27 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Come onnn what am I gonna do w/ sucha funky looking icon! (you're mean!) hehe

Here's two choices...

There must be an easier way to find the icons that have been created. I already did this one but couldn't find it because I had named it iphonefinder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphonefinder.png   -iphonefinder2.png  
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-04-23 at 11:54 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-24), Maimoudaki (2011-04-24), Scarch (2011-04-24)

It was actually raining. There was rain drops on the screen. No wipers though.

Thanks

Show me a screenshot please...

Also send me your paypal info so I can look you up and resend you my latest update. Because either you are using someone elses weather theme "or" you never rec'd my last free update to my donators.

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    There must be an easier way to find the icons that have been created. I already did this one but couldn't find it because I had named it iphonefinder.
    I believe there is a search feature to search this thread that everyone simply uses plus we've gathered up the icons several times as we go along and posted links for the package downloads Stereo has done it a few times on his icons as well. I will when time permits again go through the entire thread and gather up "ALL" the icons and try to post them in the first post.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-24 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I actually think either Paul made a shoe or Stereo made one I will search when I'm done cleaning up that mess in the first post and when I find it I will post it obiwankod...

Found them. Actually it was a suit and shoes that Paul originally made but I took the suit off so here is the shoes...

Oooooooooooh

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiny Shoes!!!!

THANKS DOREEN! KEEP MAKING BUUF AND I'LL LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!

I've got something i'd like to show ulot tomorrow....an easter treat!

Peace!!!
    Last edited by obiwankod; 2011-04-24 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obiwankod For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-24), Maimoudaki (2011-04-24)

Paypal info? It was free on Cydia? I think it was BUUF LAW HD? Am I not in the right forum?

Hey Doreen,

Just kind of a problem I'm having with your lockinfo+notifications theme. Where it is supposed to say the date sometimes the date is missing and there is the time written in tiny red font. It's not the right time either. And as soon as I unlock and then lock again, it goes away. I'm not sure exactly what that is.

Also another problem with the free theme. In the photo app, the status bar turns clear sort of and is hard to read. Is there something I'm missing?

I'll try and get a screenshot of both posted later tonight when I'm home. I'm not sure if I can get a screenshot of the first problem as it's kind of random, but ill try.

*Edit*

I got some pictures of the problem areas. The first picture is the one with the red time stamp. I guess i misjudged where the stamp was when i commented earlier.

The other two pictures are of the same problem. The status bar icon just shows up clear and if you load a picture, it shows the picture behind the status bar. Looks to me like your free theme is just missing a file somewhere. I even backed up my custom buuf theme and reinstalled the default one from the website and I still have the same problem. so it's not a result of me messing around.

-img_0004.png -img_0009.png -img_0008.png
    Last edited by CxMxS; 2011-04-24 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Adding Photo's

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CxMxS For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by obiwankod View Post
    Oooooooooooh

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiny Shoes!!!!

THANKS DOREEN! KEEP MAKING BUUF AND I'LL LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!

I've got something i'd like to show ulot tomorrow....an easter treat!

Peace!!!
    Show some of that massive love to Paul over here as well: mattahan on deviantART

He needs to know how much everyone loves "his" work too cuz the rest of us are all simply Buuf groupies...

Quote Originally Posted by andysmoore View Post
    Paypal info? It was free on Cydia? I think it was BUUF LAW HD? Am I not in the right forum?
    Hi andy nope you're in the wrong forum mine "works" ask anyone who donates for mine the wiper works for all my customized animations such as the rain "and" various snow animations (see the vid posted in the first post of this thread of it in action)

Quote Originally Posted by CxMxS View Post
    Hey Doreen,

Just kind of a problem I'm having with your lockinfo+notifications theme. Where it is supposed to say the date sometimes the date is missing and there is the time written in tiny red font. It's not the right time either. And as soon as I unlock and then lock again, it goes away. I'm not sure exactly what that is.

Also another problem with the free theme. In the photo app, the status bar turns clear sort of and is hard to read. Is there something I'm missing?

I'll try and get a screenshot of both posted later tonight when I'm home. I'm not sure if I can get a screenshot of the first problem as it's kind of random, but ill try.
    Yes please post a screenshot so I can see what you mean and I will try to fix it and update that on Cydia again okay.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-24 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

doreen.. can you help me.. how do i fix my theme? thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -020.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to meowchie For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-24)

Thanks

All you have to do is read the README.txt file and make certain you put the themes in the exact order like this okay:

Doreen,

I've installed the clock but my lockinfo overlaps everything and the clock appears on every page. Is it supposed to be like that?

Hello skinny this is exactly my dilemma I can release what I've initially created (My first version) then I can work on various updates cuz I already know everyone will want my theme 50 million diff ways and it's impossible to please everyone on an initial release. The reason I am releasing it w/o text on the screen is this is a diff theme it is not like my Flip Clock so the text ruins it. I do however have a great big "?" for when ppl input an incorrect location code so they will know by the images displayed on their screen. (another words they will "Visually" know when they've inputed their location code correctly cuz then and only then it will work!) hehe

So when it snows they will see the entire theme change w/ snow on the Analog Clock when it rains they will visually see it raining w/ the windshield wiper on their screen etc. etc. (If they want temps I will edit later or show them how to do it themselves alright)
    Ok take your time I'll wait for this!

Thanks

Hi skinny I will get things working in various ways this is just my first initial release. (I've got plans already for some cooler things to come)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-24)

Okay, so i edited my post above to include photo's. ^^^

On another note. I was thinking of buufing my facebook app. I was just wondering about a few pointers on where to start. You don't need to be app specific, but I just would like to understand where I should be looking to find the files that i need to replace. So far i've found that the facebook app has an ID of com.facebook.Facebook, but that's about as far as i get.

Oh, and I was wondering how my lock screen looks. Is it set up right? I believe i did it right, but something in the back of my head keeps telling me i did something wrong. I dunno.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CxMxS View Post
    On another note. I was thinking of buufing my facebook app. I was just wondering about a few pointers on where to start. You don't need to be app specific, but I just would like to understand where I should be looking to find the files that i need to replace. So far i've found that the facebook app has an ID of com.facebook.Facebook, but that's about as far as i get.
    Hi CxMxS,

I have attached the master images that you need to adjust to mod your facebook app. This is from an iPhone4 running 4.2.1

These need to be put in an "images" folder inside your "com.facebook.Facebook" folder within your theme folder.

Have a go and see what you can turn out. Ask in this thread if you need any further assistance.

I have also attached a recent picture of mine for creativity sake. I have not had a chance to do anything further for a while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo_facebook5.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-04-24 at 10:40 AM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

djstudiant (2011-09-15), Doreen (2011-04-24), Maimoudaki (2011-04-24), Scarch (2011-04-24)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

ok Doreen it should say something to you when I just sit and stare at this for long periods of time!! I love everything you do!! on this particular page I have your 24 hours of buuf and the uniaw weather going on and I will just be mesmerised!! lol I will never be able to explain how much I love your work!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-24)

icon requests (sorry if these have been posted. I tried to sift through the hundreds of icons I have but couldn't see these
    Awesome Note
    BytaFont
    Mint

Hi can anyone do these icons?

1. Basic Italian for dummies
    2. Basic French for dummies

Thanks!

Page 280 of 492 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast