Page 279 of 492 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Uploading now Magic Man. (Big File so it may take a few more mins)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hello Scarch either the guys can help you or if you can wait until I get this release out then I will personally help you. (your choice okay)
    Ok, I'll wait for your help.

Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-23)

Thanks

I'm ready now. I will update the first post w/ my new Clock but since I will be working on that for a while those of you that are interested I'll go ahead and begin sending out the files to those that begin donating. I had (2) ppl jump the gun and donate before I finished it and are waiting so for you two I am shooting the links out now so check your mail! "Thank you again"

Also just like my Flip Clock any updates I do for my Analog Clock's initial release I will send out to you guys for free...

Once again for those that like to play "Buuf Police" I have spoken to Paul directly (mattahan the person who created Buuf)

I've actually spoken to him several times regarding the Free theme and also my now (2) Animated weather clock themes and informed him I accept donations for my weather themes "ONLY" because of the work involved and also the tech support involved and have received his full permission and blessings.

Latest permission was given once "again" prior to me begining work on my second Animated Weather Analog Clock Theme.

Now completed and ready for those interested.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAUjdDEEN8U]YouTube - BuufAnalog.avi[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiuL344MJ2U[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-23 at 08:28 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Sent and excited!! Thanks Big D!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

a very random icon request please,

a pair of shoes please.

Weird i know lol!

Thanks!!!

Thanks

I actually think either Paul made a shoe or Stereo made one I will search when I'm done cleaning up that mess in the first post and when I find it I will post it obiwankod...

Found them. Actually it was a suit and shoes that Paul originally made but I took the suit off so here is the shoes...

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-23 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

obiwankod (2011-04-24)

Damn Doreen are you on a rampage tonight lol, do you have an icon for find my iphone by any change... I sorted out the linkedin and printer thingy btw

Thanks

I get like that ftlprojects I turn into a skinning machine and then I exhaust myself until I get sick of it and then I stay still for a while. hehe

What is this find my iPhone? Got a link?

Find my iPhone is actually an amazing Apple feature, and it is FREE (how odd does that sound Apple and Free in one line lol), it makes it possible to find, send messages lock and fully erase your I (phone, pod or pad) remotely in case of theft or loss... Find My iPhone for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store but the default icon is really TO ugly for words... i have another 35 icons but since Stereo is busy i hold that thought...

Thanks

I just looked something up but is it that boring looking icon w/ that green thingie on it?

Our post just overlapped. Yup it's a horrible looking icon! Lemme seee what I can do but you give me not much to go on! hehe!

Nah thought if you had something would be great, focus on important things like your own theme, i thought i might use the searchit icon for now...

By the way is there a magic trick to find the correct name, most of the time i guess it correct or i find the name but some icons give me a hard time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -searchit.png  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ftlprojects For This Useful Post:

Maimoudaki (2011-04-24)

Thanks

Come onnn what am I gonna do w/ sucha funky looking icon! (you're mean!) hehe

Here's two choices...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

ftlprojects (2011-04-23), Maimoudaki (2011-04-24), Scarch (2011-04-24)

Ooow i like the top one how BuuFed can you go lol, and that within 2 minutes, what are you on... (can i get some too)

Thanks

Could prob make a 100 and they'd all look sucky just cuz the original really doesn't give you much room to work with. hehe

I'm on coffee atm and I'm extremely sensitive to caffeine!

Here you go a third try using your icon and editing it for this:

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Maimoudaki (2011-04-24), Scarch (2011-04-24)

i Do like this one even better, that is a luxury i love coffee (Dopio Espresso) but so used to it i can drink one before going to bed and still sleep like a puppy.

Doreen another question since i feel i am doing things the HARD(est) way, my winterboard is completely !%@#$%( up, so currently i am clueless to what theme i really use, i think it is bababuufy and i manually copy icons to private\var\stash\Themes.SLhdRs\Buuf∞ Icons HD.theme\Icons\ one incon.png and one [email protected] some icons don't apear at all... most of the times it is the size (which i fix) or the name (which eventually can be fixed) but not allways any advice to how to solve this and make everyones life a bit easier ?!?

Thanks

"This" is my ultimate fav coffee: http://www.starbucks.com/coffee/whol...ala-casi-cielo

(that's funny I never knew what the words meant until I looked it up for you) hehe
    It is sooo good...

you wanna read a funny story on coffee... here's one on worlds most expensive coffee in the world: Most Expensive Coffee in the World i am going to try your beans one of these days since we only recently got Starbucks here in the Netherlands #FAIL

Thanks

That's not Bababuufy that is gaduzu's theme cuz of the text you just posted I can see: Buufˆž Icons HD.theme

All you need to do is create a folder named "Icons" and place that folder into your main theme folder in that folder all you will do is place two icons sized at 128X128 of the same into that folder example:

Camera.png
    [email protected]

Or whatever the exact name of the app is titled on the Springboard okay.

And respring...

Quote Originally Posted by ftlprojects View Post
    you wanna read a funny story on coffee... here's one on worlds most expensive coffee in the world: Most Expensive Coffee in the World i am going to try your beans one of these days since we only recently got Starbucks here in the Netherlands #FAIL
    You live in the Netherlands? Don't you guys drink tea over there? I've heard of that coffee and I wouldn't touch it w/ a ten foot pole. ppl also eat "raw" Monkey Brains as a delicacy but I think they are completely nuts! However, I do eat Sushi that's about as crazy as I get...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-23 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No Sorry that's UK, same continent doh, we do have a lot of mushroom and other greens plants tea...

Well thats the whole point i think i played a bit to much with BuuF themes look at the themes folder om my iPhone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -buuf.png  

Page 279 of 492 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast