Page 275 of 492 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,500 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Hi skinny

Of course I don't mind enjoy! =)

I've already told everyone how to make the animations for the free 24 hour themes I've posted so that everyone can try their own hand at it. But I suppose not everyone owns Animation Shop or is aware of how to make animations. (not sure why nobody has posted screenshots of what they made if anyone has made any yet)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-16 at 10:06 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

I don't have animation shop.... and my computer us rapidly declining for alot of stuff

Thanks

Well actualy Animation shop is ancient not sure what everyone uses these days anyways. hehe

But that's about all I ever use...

icon requests
    iProtect
    MotionX GPS Drive
    Pulse

Thanks

Hi Sam

Stereo made these already (just search the thread I believe he said he made approx 1500 custo icons for iTune apps)

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-17 at 06:28 AM.

Hi can anyone buuf these icons for me for the preference bundles?

activator
    barrel
    bootlogo

Thanks

Hopefully someone can do that for you skinny cuz I'm getting ready to sign off tonight on this.

I'm creating the ani's for the analog clock and tweaking the scripts to test (so though it's almost 11:30 at night don't think the sun is shining)

I've got most everything done and figured out how to get the weather icons to feed "underneath" the clock and I've got the the animations to run "inside" the clock however it wants to animate "on top" of the clock rather then "beneath" it and I cannot figure out how to get that working right so this is getting pretty frustrating again. =(

Screenshot for you guys to see what I mean...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIq67QH-pVU]YouTube - AnalogSun.avi[/ame]

Got it! Amazing when things don't go your way how you're forced to learn a diff way! hehe

Okay back on track and got the ani's running "behind" the clock but getting tired so this is it for tonight and it looks like I will have most the ani's running "inside" my Clock for this design (I want something different)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ6SVo3KZbs[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-17 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-17), skinnyshamaine (2011-04-17)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

ugh... ima bit bored...

Thanks! much appreciated!

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    icon requests
    iProtect
    MotionX GPS Drive
    Pulse
    A simple iProtect icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iprotect.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-17)

Thanks

Doreen the clock is looking good!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stlwkr For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    Hi can anyone buuf these icons for me for the preference bundles?

activator
    barrel
    bootlogo
    activator (Stereo created Icon resized)
    barrel
    bootlogo

You will need to rename and place in correct folder
    Attached Images Attached Images    

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-17), Scarch (2011-04-18)

Sorry is the analog clock ready for donations? I don't know when I should donate. Haha.

@sjbtax

Thank you. Here's another 3 icons for pref bundles:

Camera buttons
    Clock hide
    Folder enhancer

Thank you in advance.

Hi Doreen, you're great!!! btw, what is that 24 hour buuf theme? does it automatically change the background based on the time? no explanation about it at all, I'm a little bit lost here....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to veilz_side For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by veilz_side View Post
    Hi Doreen, you're great!!! btw, what is that 24 hour buuf theme? does it automatically change the background based on the time? no explanation about it at all, I'm a little bit lost here....
    Hi veilz_side,

Suggest you start from Post 1 of this thread and work your way through. This theme has experienced a huge progression since it's inception and Doreen & Stereo can be credited (in my opinion) with re-igniting the Buuf genre with it even spawning the other infinity theme that you have just come across from. The new 24 hours of Buuf theme is essentially a further evolution of the original 24 hours widget. Doreen is also working currently on an Analogue clock as an alternative to the flip clock for those of you that can actually tell the time.

So as I said, work your way through from the start. It's well worth the time and you will learn plenty. There are plenty of us here that will try to help with any issues you may have. Doreen is amongst the most approachable and accomodating themers on MMI and Stereo should be back once he completes his exams to embarrass the rest of us with his phenomenal ability to Buuf icon requests.

Happy reading and welcome!
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-04-17 at 03:47 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-17)

Thanks

/me gives sjbtax a huge huggle "and" kiss! You and Scarch and several others have been watching my back over here and it is truly appreciated! I won't abandon what I started right here last year so don't worry about me it's always hard for me to walk away from anything I start but I cannot do this alone it gets a bit overwhelming...

Plans to come for this theme:

1. I will be updating our Free theme up on Cydia "TODAY" w/ my Dialer and I will continue to update it until it is 100% themed.

2. The only thing I take donations for are my Flip Clock and my Analog Clock because of the technical & support work involved. (nothing else, everything else I release is free)

3. I will always try to accommodate making custo icons for apps but I need others to jump in too as it is just too hard for one person to fill all the request okay?

We already have over 1500 customized icons that Stereo worked his behind off on making for everyone's request for iTune's apps. "Please" search this thread before you post a request (you will not be spoon fed here for being too lazy to search this thread)

Just please be patient w/ me cuz unfortunately I'm not a genie in a bottle that can just blink my eyes and make everything suddenly appear. hehe (thanks)

Here's my dialer it will be updated on Cydia today in our Free theme (I want to fix a few other things on our theme as well)

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-18 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-18), sjbtax (2011-04-18)

Hey Doreen
    your clock is very cool !

26. The Following User Says Thank You to tukeane For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-17)

Hello everyone:

Don't mean to be lazy, as I am sure this has been explained before, but can anyone quickly point me to a solution on working with icons in 4.3.1? I just moved up from 4.1 and the theme doesn't work quite alright. Apple native icons (most of the anyway) aren't transforming and the ones that do have shades, I can't get the folders themed and I also see a weird covering over the fence.

Any quick hints or reference to a previous posts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Doreen,

IPad1 is a no brainer for you, just go to http://to.ly/abtw to get the proper instructions and tools to do this, iPad2 however is a different piece of cake and has not been fixed at the moment Yiekes... But for the moment i can live with it since it is work equipment any ways.

Let's give you pm a try now be back on later ...

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hello ftlprojects glad to see you back!

I've yet to JB my iPad (just no time) but is the JB for the iPad1 the same as the iPad2 (I'm unaware if they got a JB out that fast for the newer iPad2 just released?)

Alright you guys I managed to work alillll on the new Analog Clock last night I did several more weather occurrences but I will post only two ss's for you here. I should be able to get the bulk of it finished over today and tomorrow (I hope)

Sunny and Clear Night weather occurrences:

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ftlprojects For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-17)

Page 275 of 492 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast