Page 274 of 492 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Skyscape selection
    Thank you very much

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tukeane For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-04-15)

Thanks

Hello

I found the name of the bottom bar in landscape mode.
    I do not know if he has the good size, but it works.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uibuttonbarminidefaultbackground.png   -img_0060.png   -img_0061.png  

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-16), sjbtax (2011-04-15)

doreen,

is it possible to have your weather wallpaper on HS but 24hr wallpaper as LS?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    doreen,

there is a lockscreen version it's on the same page as she posted it the wallpaper version on. just a few pages back

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-16), skinnyshamaine (2011-04-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    doreen,

Yes, just as mrpresto said...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

skinnyshamaine (2011-04-16)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

hello all!! I just wanted to let y'all know if I drop off for a few days, I just got a nintendo 3DS today!!! so I'm really digging my newest toy!! hehe my boyfriend thinks I'm such a geek!! also he fell off a dumpster wensday and hurt his back,so if y'all could shoot out a prayer or 2 I would be very thankful!!

Thanks

Prayer sent June. (and have some fun w/ that 3DS!)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Prayer sent June. (and have some fun w/ that 3DS!)
    thank you so much Doreen!! I am so very glad he didn't break his spine!! when he fell he landed on a concrete thingy on the corner of it, he broke the corner off of the concrete thingy. I don't know excactly what it was so it has become a thingy. but yeah I am so very happy he didn't break his back!!!

on a lighter note, I am absolutely in love with the 3DS!! it's is an amazing little device!!

Thanks

Next month SpongeBob is coming out for the 3DS my cousin was involved in the making of that. (he's into writing for various game platforms) Anyways, enjoy! And yes, glad to hear your boyfriend walked away from that close call!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Next month SpongeBob is coming out for the 3DS my cousin was involved in the making of that. (he's into writing for various game platforms) Anyways, enjoy! And yes, glad to hear your boyfriend walked away from that close call!
    I don't know why but I just hate spongebob!! lol I have had to watch it because my exfriends little girl loves it. spongebob just grates on my nerves!! but all that aside it's awsome your cousin was involved!! lol I am almost drooling because they are remaking one of my all time favorite games for the 3DS, the legend of Zelda ocarina of time!! and it's going to be portable!! yeah almost drooling!! lol

also, I can't wait for his back to stop hurting him. I don't want to sound selfish or anything but I have been temporally kicked out of the bed. I mean it's my own descsion and all cause I don't want to hurt him more, but it sucks something bad that I have to either sleep on the floor in my room or on the couch in the front room.... I'll probably sleep on the floor in my room. we live with 4 other adults and I had to sleep on the couch in the front room for a couple years..... so not doing that again

Thanks

I can relate pretty well w/ Spongebob and Patrick (thanks to my son turning me on to them he watches them so much I myself got hooked) But yeah lots of cool games coming but the only thing I'm drooling for is the next iPhone in white (though it may very well be theeee only thing in white I own since everything I own is normally in Black)

Anyways off to work on some stuff. Have a good night and have some fun w/ your new toy!

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    Thanks again for the start. I was able to find some icons and finally figured out how to apply them. Although I manually had to change the textfree app through ssh since I couldn't figure out that ones fold pattern. Here's what I got so far

Hey I noticed you change stuff in your status bar. Is there a tutorial on here on how to do that?
    Do you mind showing me how to apply the icons ? I can't change it OMG

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I can relate pretty well w/ Spongebob and Patrick (thanks to my son turning me on to them he watches them so much I myself got hooked) But yeah lots of cool games coming but the only thing I'm drooling for is the next iPhone in white (though it may very well be theeee only thing in white I own since everything I own is normally in Black)

Anyways off to work on some stuff. Have a good night and have some fun w/ your new toy!
    my first white device was my old nintendo DS lite. my shiny new 3ds is black!! lol it's my first black device, which is ironic cause I actually really like black!! hehe go figure huh??

Thanks

All my cars have always been black, accessories, my toys, and cloths are black (pretty much always ready for a funeral) but for some reason I want that white iPhone!

Quote Originally Posted by pitottoro View Post
    Do you mind showing me how to apply the icons ? I can't change it OMG
    pitottoro just download our FAQ from the first post of this thread it will explain in detail how to fix all icon issues okay...

Also if you are on 4.2 + OS you simply toss two of the same 128X128 icons into the "Icons" folder of your main theme and name the icons w/ the following extenstion. Example:

Camera.png
    Camera@2x.png

Hi Doreen,

Have been away for awhile but following BuuF on the background and figthing to break my iPad2 which so far hasn't been a great success

i love the new clock and the 24h theme which i am going to install shortly after this message... and i look forward to the new clock.

i have a favor to ask to you or anyone on here but since i see you and Stereo as the big artists and stereo hasn't been around for a while i'll give it a try, i have these two ugly icons in one of my folders that i would love to see buufed and i am sure many other professionals will appriciate these.

Linkedin: LinkedIn for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    HP iPrint: HP iPrint Photo 3.0 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

By the way if you need some testing i have an iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4 as well an iPad2 which needs to be opened for business first LOL... thans in advance and keep up the great work ALL !!

Thanks

@ftlprojects

Hello

I did not create these icons, they exist.
    If somebody can resize them to the iPhone 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hp-iprint.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-16)

Thanks

Hello ftlprojects glad to see you back!

I've yet to JB my iPad (just no time) but is the JB for the iPad1 the same as the iPad2 (I'm unaware if they got a JB out that fast for the newer iPad2 just released?)

Alright you guys I managed to work alillll on the new Analog Clock last night I did several more weather occurrences but I will post only two ss's for you here. I should be able to get the bulk of it finished over today and tomorrow (I hope)

Sunny and Clear Night weather occurrences:

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-16 at 04:18 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-17)

doreen,

the 24hr LS changes by the hour right? how come at 8pm, the lockscreen shows the sun and at 10pm the moon just started to rise?

Thanks

Hi skinny, could be one of two things a refresh issue or I may have named the images wrong for those hours in the script. (most likely just that I titled the images wrong for the hours) I've been trying to do all this by myself and biting off more than I can chew. hehe

But the weekend is "MINE" and mine only! so I can play all I want! I am working on various things for this theme. So later on I will double check my images for the 24 hour theme...

Hi skinny, could be one of two things a refresh issue or I may have named the images wrong for those hours in the script. (most likely just that I titled the images wrong for the hours) I've been trying to do all this by myself and biting off more than I can chew. hehe

But the weekend is "MINE" and mine only! so I can play all I want! I am working on various things for this theme. So later on I will double check my images for the 24 hour theme...
    hi doreen,

i've renamed the images, copy and paste the images accordingly to the hours ive wanted while waiting for any fixes you might have. i hope you dont mind.

Page 274 of 492 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast