Page 27 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #521
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LooLzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 80 Times in 56 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Stereo has done a couple, go back thru the thread.... But really guys??? Do we need a fontswap icon for an iPhone 4 theme??? It does not work... And most likely won't.... Ever.....



    Windows mobile should be illegal! Yuck! Lmao....
    No we don't, it's for my friend lol
    Thnx anyways :P

  2. #522
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ,Canada
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 87 Times in 66 Posts

    Default New Buuf iOS 4 Theme - Shadow Removal
    Hello all.

    In post #225 of this thread are instructions to easily solve this seemingly annoying issue.

    Cheers,
    Dara

  3. #523
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

    Do You use 'FolderEnhancer'? Because I know how to change the background, it may be useful to you..
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

  4. #524
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LooLzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 80 Times in 56 Posts

    Sorry for bothering you but I need another icon =D
    "PocketCam"
    Thnx again!

  5. #525
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

    @LooLzzz

    PocketCam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pocketcam.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    Dara (2010-10-18), LooLzzz (2010-10-18), SeptemberC (2010-10-19)

  7. #526
    iPhoneaholic Bababooey13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Phoenix AZ and Los Angeles CA baby
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    Do You use 'FolderEnhancer'? Because I know how to change the background, it may be useful to you..
    I just clear the cache..... What's your fix using folder enhancer? I have not installed it yet..... PS. Winterboard needs an overdue update... Lol

  8. #527
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

    To change the background just put in the usual folder 'com.apple.springboard' and rename him 'FEFolderBG.png' .. The size for my 3G is 320x393 with a blank space...so for the iPhone 4 should be 640x786...this is my current background...However, the original find it in the directory system / library / coreservice / SpringBoard.app...I post also the original for iPhone 4...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fefolderbg.png   -fefolderbg-2x.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    Bababooey13 (2010-10-19)

  10. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    Hello all.

    In post #225 of this thread are instructions to easily solve this seemingly annoying issue.

    Cheers,
    Dara
    Thanks Dara, I have tried earlier for the #225 solution, but no luck.

    Anyway, it has been resolved now, using the Bababooey13's mobileicon framework.

    Well, not 100% resolved, as this raised another issue.
    Default icons are now Sharp Corner rather than round corner (unless the png is already rounded by default)... any solution for this then??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sharp-corner.png   -round-corner.png  

  11. #529
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ,Canada
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 87 Times in 66 Posts

    Very odd. Will the angled background corners disappear when you replace it with a new Buuf iOS4 icon?

  12. #530
    @Dara

    Not very sure what you mean, but my above screenshots are:
    With Buuf Theme turned on (left pic)
    with all winterboard theme disabled (right pic)

  13. #531
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ,Canada
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 87 Times in 66 Posts

    I'm now thoroughly confused!

  14. #532
    iPhoneaholic Bababooey13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Phoenix AZ and Los Angeles CA baby
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    @Dara

    Not very sure what you mean, but my above screenshots are:
    With Buuf Theme turned on (left pic)
    with all winterboard theme disabled (right pic)
    Yes, this is still an issue... Because my fix removes stock masks and overlays, the AppStore icons look squared off, this is due to LAZY artists and apple restricting and allowing this laziness at the same time.... There is so far NO way around this... Everytime I get another app I theme it using ifile and the icon pack I have stored in my phone.... My video will show you the easiest way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YckA8b0f58A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

  15. #533
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London, Brixton
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by obiwankod View Post
    Can i have a retina icon for the Argos app please!


    Thanks Stereo89!!!!!
    Stereo...Argos app please

  16. #534
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @obiwankod

    Argos -> page 22 (is that not good?)
    I already answer you Obiwankod!
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    obiwankod (2010-10-21)

  18. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Yes, this is still an issue... Because my fix removes stock masks and overlays, the AppStore icons look squared off, this is due to LAZY artists and apple restricting and allowing this laziness at the same time.... There is so far NO way around this... Everytime I get another app I theme it using ifile and the icon pack I have stored in my phone.... My video will show you the easiest way. YouTube - iPhone 4 themeing in HD BUUF4
    O.. Ok then, the square is better than the blackened shadow i have earlier anyway...

    btw, how did you manage to change the font? FontSwap does not seems to work for i4 system fonts?!

  19. #536
    iPhoneaholic Bababooey13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Phoenix AZ and Los Angeles CA baby
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    O.. Ok then, the square is better than the blackened shadow i have earlier anyway...

    btw, how did you manage to change the font? FontSwap does not seems to work for i4 system fonts?!
    For everybody that wants to change their font. Go to iPhoneruler.net and find his iPhone 4 fonts, there is instructions there how to change via ssh... Worked for me everytime with MANY different fonts ;-)


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    BTW, if you want the font I'm using "the one in the video" it's called amerika.

    To Stereo89 and Doreen, I would like both of you to post your favorite BUUF charecter icon. I would like to show some gratitude in a unique way in addition to donating.... It will be something small that needs to be physically mailed "to a po box or address etc" O think you'll really like... It may take a couple weeks for me to get the time and material, it's something I really want to do. It will be small, but I think you will enjoy it :-)
    Last edited by Bababooey13; 2010-10-19 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2010-10-19), Kikimasu (2010-10-19), Stereo89 (2010-10-19)

  21. #537
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    I will post my fav char icon in a minute but you and stereo will be getting my Buuf Animated Weather theme first as a little "Thank you" back for all the work you guys are putting into this theme as well! I have 3 more ani's to do so it will be soon...

    Here's the loading screen and the snow weather occurrence screen:


    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-21 at 07:33 PM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Dara (2010-10-19), Stereo89 (2010-10-19)

  23. #538
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    And now you got me allll excited Bababooey! I like the puppy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -puppy.png  

  24. #539
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ,Canada
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 87 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I will post my fav char icon in a minute but you and stereo will be getting my Buuf Animated Weather theme first as a little "Thank you" back for all the work you guys are putting into this theme as well! I have 3 more ani's to do so it will be soon...

    Here's the loading screen and the snow weather occurrence screen:


    Superb Doreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    For everybody that wants to change their font. Go to iPhoneruler.net and find his iPhone 4 fonts, there is instructions there how to change via ssh... Worked for me everytime with MANY different fonts ;-)


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    BTW, if you want the font I'm using "the one in the video" it's called amerika.

    To Stereo89 and Doreen, I would like both of you to post your favorite BUUF charecter icon. I would like to show some gratitude in a unique way in addition to donating.... It will be something small that needs to be physically mailed "to a po box or address etc" O think you'll really like... It may take a couple weeks for me to get the time and material, it's something I really want to do. It will be small, but I think you will enjoy it :-)
    Not one for greedy me Bababooey13!?
    Last edited by Dara; 2010-10-19 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dara For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2010-10-19)

  26. #540
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Thank you Dara! This one is really kicking my behind! hehe

    I can't wait to see what char Stereo picks!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-19 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Dara (2010-10-19)

Page 27 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •