Page 268 of 492 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,360 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Thanks Scott, I never ask for a specific amount so that is totally up to the individual...
    Just waiting for my slow *** internet to load, and will donate :P so don't go to sleep lol, The only question i have is, will your clock work with PerPageHTML? or is it a wallpaper?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott-NBNP For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scott-NBNP View Post
    Just waiting for my slow *** internet to load, and will donate :P so don't go to sleep lol, The only question i have is, will your clock work with PerPageHTML? or is it a wallpaper?
    the clock and the animated weather will work. I have them both on perpagehtml working fine. the changing wallpapers will not that I can figure out. now Doreens 24hour buuf wallpapers will work with perpagehtml. you just have to rename it widget.HTML instead of wallpaper.HTML .

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

ok this is how mine looks. but I edited the colors and stuff. this is just so you can see it works on perpagehtml.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Wallpaper isn't that much of a problem, i have a nice wallpaper lol, But the flipclock and animated weather is what i would like

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Wallpaper isn't that much of a problem, i have a nice wallpaper lol, But the flipclock and animated weather is what i would like

well you're good to go!! as you can se in my picture I quite like my wallpaper as well!! but yeah the animated weather and clock will work. do you PPhtml or PPhtml+??

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    well you're good to go!! as you can se in my picture I quite like my wallpaper as well!! but yeah the animated weather and clock will work. do you PPhtml or PPhtml+??
    Just the normal PPhtml should i be using +?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just the normal PPhtml should i be using +?
    well it's your choice really. PPhtml+ makes it ALOT easier to use more then one widget on a page. but + costs money. I don't remember how much off the top of my head but it is cheap. it took me almost a week and alot of headaches and tears before I finally got Doreens weather and clock working on one page in PPhtml. then + was released and all my hard work went out the window!! lol so like I said it's really your call but if you don't upgrade then you can pm me and I'll help you get setup ok 

well i updated, just to make it easier, seems pretty straight forward, so i'll see (when Doreen sends me the link or what ever it is he needs to send lol) if i need help setting it up.... but lets hope i can do it lol

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

well i updated, just to make it easier, seems pretty straight forward, so i'll see (when Doreen sends me the link or what ever it is he needs to send lol) if i need help setting it up.... but lets hope i can do it lol
    Well as long as you have + you'll be fine. It's very easy to use!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Wynd is kicking some serious booty w/ all his Springboard tweaks and I've not had too much time to try everything out. I will try that out and get back to you okay.

In the meantime June knows her stuff w/ PerPageHTML so maybe she can help until I test things out for myself. (thank you again June) I've been wanting to test that and DreamBoard as well.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-09 at 07:54 AM.

Thanks for the links man, should of checked my email sooner lol. Downloading the 3 ones i want now.

The Weather and Flip clock
    The Dialer
    The lockinfo (seeing i own that would love to make it look buuf-ish hehe)

So thank you , will let it run while im out for dinner, and report back if i have any problems setting them up

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott-NBNP For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Wynd is kicking some serious booty w/ all his Springboard tweaks and I've not had too much time to try everything out. I will try that out and get back to you okay.

In the meantime June knows her stuff w/ PerPageHTML so maybe she can help until I test things out for myself. (thank you again June) I've been wanting to test that and DreamBoard as well.
    thank you Doreen!! you are to sweet!! hehe you almost made me tear up there!! lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09)

Thanks

Okay skinny here you go! Yeah they are horrible but until sjbtax comes challenge me to a duel you're stuck w/ my sucky buufy icons. hehe!

(kinda embarrassing really but oh wellll)

Thanks for the links man, should of checked my email sooner lol. Downloading the 3 ones i want now.

The Weather and Flip clock
    The Dialer
    The lockinfo (seeing i own that would love to make it look buuf-ish hehe)

So thank you , will let it run while im out for dinner, and report back if i have any problems setting them up
    Okay I will be around for a while I've been wanting to try out and test some of Wynd's tweaks...

All I have to say is Thank God for that latest release of the untethered JB cuz I'm rebooting every 10 mins when I go hit Cydia. hehe!

June how does this PerPage thingie work do you drop the themes in a specific directory?
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-09 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-09), sjbtax (2011-04-09), skinnyshamaine (2011-04-09)

Ok dialer worked perfectly , but i gotta get ready to go out, and i don't think the others will be done by the time i gotta go lol, So will report back after dinner thanks

Thanks

Okay enjoy your dinner Scott and I'll be around tomorrow so just post any questions you have and I'll be sure to respond. I'm testing out PerPage now and I just found the directory and getting ready to see how this all works. (nm June I found it, this looks really good that Wynd is amazing!)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-09 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks mate, sure will

EDIT: ok first problem lol, "Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme" i changed it to my location "ASXX0083" but the theme just sits there "request weather".....

I might wait for the Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo is done, that might work better lol.
    Last edited by Scott-NBNP; 2011-04-09 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks

Read those "readme.txt" files I put in each of the folder setups (I can tell by the clock you didn't read) hehe!

I put step by step instructions as some need a quick zip code and some need a WOEID code so go slow and read my instructions and take one step at a time. (there is only 3 steps for the 3 layered theme)

Andddd thank God for safemode anyone getting tossed into safemode w/ perpage?

June what OS are you running and are you using PerPage or PerPage + cuz I need to know if this works on 4.3.1

Thanks...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-09 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lol, you were right, so the code is different, I will wait and see the other files, wouldn't mind a actually plugin for LockInfo, if not i will go back to the wallpaper. Thanks alot mate.

Thanks

I several diff setups and versions for my Flip Clock including various versions and plugins for lockinfo by tomorrow you will be a very happy camper. hehe

I'm off to bed, long day and this perpage is giving me a hard time and I think it's cuz I'm on 4.3.1 (Action Menu and several other tweaks I was in love w/ no longer work on 4.3.1 until the devs update things to catch back up w/ the last OS)

I will play around w/ this and try Dreamboard out tomorrow and let you guys know how this all works w/ this theme...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I'm still on 4.2 and I perpagehtml+ hmm it shouldn't be making you go in safe mode. let me go check something out I'll brb

yeah Doreen I think it's because you're on 4.3. but I have good news!! wynd is supposed to be updating perpagehtml for 4.3 very soon!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09)

Page 268 of 492 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast