Page 267 of 492 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    hey Doreen could you please tell me how to remove the status bar from your 24 hour buff gif images?? every time I try the images get skewed!! I'm going to have to go back and redo some of the ones I did because you can see the cut off edges.
    Hello June I painted the status bar on top of the 24 hour walls so there really is no way to remove the status bar w/o making the entire theme over from scratch (specially on the gifs since the .gifs are actually several frames to make the one ani and there are 24 walls w/ some being animated .gifs that make the theme so alot of work and unfortunately I don't have time right now to redo that over because of my work schedule right now.

But when time permits I will make the next theme w/o the status bar okay...

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Aaargghhh!!!.... You beat me too it Doreen!

Oh well, I need the Photoshop training
    Yikes! That is unreal you totally kicked my behind (might as well flush my icons in the toilet!) hehe!

"Outstanding sjbtax!"
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-08 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-04-08)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Doreen!! Now for the stupid in me...where do I put the fonts? I know...what an idiot.

Thanks

Hello Magic Man (no stop saying that you are just learning stuff)

For some reason something changed so you can't just simply overwrite the default sys fonts w/ those ones I posted for you on 4.3.1 you will need to do what Scarch said and download BytaFont from Cydia. Actually you will love it and w/ BytaFont you can install a ton of fonts and change things on the fly. (Give it a try you won't regret it)

I just got home from work but I'm running out to the gym for a bit but I will check back on you tonight okay. So be brave and go experiment alilll!

How did it go Magic Man? (let me know I will check back tomorrow after work)

And Scott here you go:

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-08 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Maimoudaki (2011-04-08), Scarch (2011-04-08), taxiarchis77 (2011-04-08)

Thanks alot Doreen, works perfectly. Also thanks for the fonts as well, like i said i was able to get it to work finally by calling the folder buuf.font in the bytafont fonts folder.

So the last question i have is, How do i get the status bar to be the nice buuf brown like you guys? On the springboard its clear, so its the color of the wallpaper, which plays havoc with the buuf live clock lol, it just looks really weird.
    Then i think i FINALLY have this full set the way i like it .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott-NBNP For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Yikes! That is unreal you totally kicked my behind (might as well flush my icons in the toilet!) hehe!

"Outstanding sjbtax!"
    Thanks Doreen. I suppose we are always critical of our own work. I like yours better.

I hope Stereo hurries back. LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    Hi guys. I'm just wondering if there is already a buufed icon for bytafont? And can someone help me with these?

1. DBS SG (I know there is a DBS icon but this one is different, I'm so sorry)
    2. Word reference
    3. The sims3

Thanks in advance!
    Here's a couple for Word reference & Sims3. Let me know if you would like something different.

Can you post the original icon for DBS SG. I couldn't find any reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -word-reference.png   -sims3.png  

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09), Maimoudaki (2011-04-08), Scarch (2011-04-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me where the icons on the lower screens are located which shows u what page of your iphone ure on?

For Example here is a picture. i mean this white points. On my iphone there is a "house" for the Homescreen, but after an Cydia Update it changed from buuf Style to a freaky white house. I would like to change it back.

Here you go, in the attachment is the icon. The background you can do it circle or square it doesnt matter. i prefer it circle though. haha.

anyway for wordref can you buuf the font WR? it doesnt have to be the original WR font. i just want it buffed. and for sims3 can you just extract the picture out of the box? and buuf it to your best potential? omg thank you so much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mzl.rxzffarn.175x175-75.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    Here you go, in the attachment is the icon. The background you can do it circle or square it doesnt matter. i prefer it circle though. haha.

anyway for wordref can you buuf the font WR? it doesnt have to be the original WR font. i just want it buffed. and for sims3 can you just extract the picture out of the box? and buuf it to your best potential? omg thank you so much!
    Hi skinnyshamaine,

I will have a look at word reference for you.

I do not understand what you mean by extract the picture out of the box for sims3. It should not be in a box, just words on top of the gem.

Thanks

A couple more word reference icons to choose from.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -word-reference2.png   -word-reference3.png  

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09), Scarch (2011-04-09)

Thanks

Default DBS mBanking
    Is this OK?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dbs-mbanking.png  

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09), Scarch (2011-04-09)

this is too cute! i love it. thanks!

anyway for sims3 im sorry you didnt understand me. could just take out the white bg? and buuf the gem and the sims3 words. but dont change the font? thank you so much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sims-3-icon.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueG6o View Post
    Can anyone tell me where the icons on the lower screens are located which shows u what page of your iphone ure on?

For Example here is a picture. i mean this white points. On my iphone there is a "house" for the Homescreen, but after an Cydia Update it changed from buuf Style to a freaky white house. I would like to change it back.

There are alot of Buuf Themes on Cydia now so you would need to show us a screenshot of the theme since it could be one of several Buuf themes now on Cydia I don't know who to point you to okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott-NBNP View Post
    Thanks alot Doreen, works perfectly. Also thanks for the fonts as well, like i said i was able to get it to work finally by calling the folder buuf.font in the bytafont fonts folder.

So the last question i have is, How do i get the status bar to be the nice buuf brown like you guys? On the springboard its clear, so its the color of the wallpaper, which plays havoc with the buuf live clock lol, it just looks really weird.
    Then i think i FINALLY have this full set the way i like it .
    Good glad you got that worked out. As for my Status Bar to look like this I actually painted my status bar on "all" my animated weather changing wallpapers. So it's not just on one wall. It was a nightmare designing my Animated Weather Flip Clock to get everything just right.

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-09 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Doreen;5951737]Hello June I painted the status bar on top of the 24 hour walls so there really is no way to remove the status bar w/o making the entire theme over from scratch (specially on the gifs since the .gifs are actually several frames to make the one ani and there are 24 walls w/ some being animated .gifs that make the theme so alot of work and unfortunately I don't have time right now to redo that over because of my work schedule right now.

But when time permits I will make the next theme w/o the status bar okay...

Doreen dont go to any extra trouble for me ok?? lol it's like I had said before, I managed to just cut the bar off the still images. it's just the couple animated ones that skewed when I tried to cut it off. I would normally leave it alone, it's just cause I'm using perpagehtml+ and PPhtml+ pushes the image down so I have 2 status bars. lol it took me forever to get your 24 hour buuf to work with PPhtml+. I'm very happy I got it working though!! I love the 24 hour buuf!! I love all the work you do!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09)

Where do i find that beautiful flip clock (and does it work with PPHtml) i got one from Cydia called "BuufFlipClockAWHD" but... would love the one you got, its alot bigger and more like this theme, instead of the plain black one that is BuufFlipClockAWHD would love the one like you have.

Hope you have a copy somewhere would be amazing.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott-NBNP For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09)

Thanks

Mine is by donation only (please read my first post in this thread for that info) but other ppl have made their version of their Buuf Clocks in this forum for free okay.

Nah i like yours, how much donation are you looking for?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Doreen dont go to any extra trouble for me ok?? lol it's like I had said before, I managed to just cut the bar off the still images. it's just the couple animated ones that skewed when I tried to cut it off. I would normally leave it alone, it's just cause I'm using perpagehtml+ and PPhtml+ pushes the image down so I have 2 status bars. lol it took me forever to get your 24 hour buuf to work with PPhtml+. I'm very happy I got it working though!! I love the 24 hour buuf!! I love all the work you do!!
    Thank you June! No I have a concept for something new I want to make but it will take me a month to make it and my time is limited now so I'm debating on whether I want to open up that big can of worms or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott-NBNP View Post
    Nah i like yours, how much donation are you looking for?
    Thanks Scott, I never ask for a specific amount so that is totally up to the individual...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-09 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

ok Doreen!! well I bet no matter what it is, it'll be awsome!! have you gotten perpagehtml?? well when you use it it just puts pages kinda over your springboard, so I have your outside weather theme going on under PPhtml so when I come to the end of PPhtml I see your outside weather theme!! I'm hoping wyndwarrior updates PPhtml so that I can use your animated themes in PPhtml!! I have like 7 screens and each one (except my Zelda page) all only have a couple apps or folders just so I can use everything!! I know it probably eats my battery, but I'm almost always home and I have an external battery so I'm ok for now!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-09)

Thanks

Skinny I will try my hand at that Sims3 icon for you but I need to run off to the Gym right now before they close. So I will post it for you later on tonight okay.

Page 267 of 492 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast