Page 266 of 492 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks

@samhfoley

Try this for your font :

download BytaFont from cydia.

Copy your folder of font to var/mobile/Library/MyFonts. This folder is created when you download a font from cydia, if it is not there already then you can create it.

Run BytaFont and choose your new font pack.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-04-06 at 05:48 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    If you want something other than the square ones let me know.
    Square is fine thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    If you want something other than the square ones let me know.
    What in the world sjbtax did you go take a quick crash course overnight in buufing icons!? They look great!

Quote Originally Posted by ronniemac View Post
    Doreen help!!! I updated my iPhone and did my jailbreak but in the process for some reason I have lost the cool font that I got from you and also I have shadows on my blanks. Any idea what I've done...or not done?
    I will post the fonts here tonight after I find them for you okay. As for the shadow fixes just reinstall our free theme I have all the fixes in there. I recently put our free theme up on Cydia too...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-07 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-04-07)

Thanks

Here you go Magic Man...
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-07)

I've put the buuf font folder into the MyFonts folder in Bytafont, but its not showing up in the lists of fonts? Next step?

Thanks

I never use any font program I just back up my original default sys fonts and then drop these ones in my Fonts Directory. I will check things out on 4.3.1 right now so hold on a min...

Something changed on 4.3.1 so the fonts are not working this way I will download Bytafont and see how the directory is set up and try it that way and let you know Scott...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-07 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I never use any font program I just back up my original default sys fonts and then drop these ones in my Fonts Directory. I will check things out on 4.3.1 right now so hold on a min...

Something changed on 4.3.1 so the fonts are not working this way I will download Bytafont and see how the directory is set up and try it that way and let you know Scott...
    I'm sorry everyone I cant help to much on 4.3.1 I'm still on 4.2 and I have no desire to update as of now, there isn't anything that interests me. I'm going to try to be here more like I was. I've just become addicted to pocket frogs!! hehe

Thanks

Hi June, I had to cuz I was having trouble w/ my Push mail and everyone kept asking me if my Flip Clock worked on 4.3.1 so I had to test it. I'm pretty happy w/ the update now that the untethered Jailbreak is out...

Scott it is just as Scarch said the directory for your fonts using BytaFont is: var/mobile/Library/MyFonts

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

well if greenpoison has a working untethered jailbreak out I might update this weekend just to get it out the way.

random question.... I kinda owe like 15 dollars to iTunes (bad me I know!!) ok so I am wondering is there any way to circumvent that to get updates to my apps?? and I am going to get a card this weekend, it's just one of the updates I really need like now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hello Buufland

I'm on 4.3.1 jailbroken and the theme works fine.
    There are a few files to rename (very little).

I need two icons please.

my144 - GyroSynth

Thanks
    Hello Scarch I hope this is okay? (thank you so much for being so kind and helping so much)

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    well if greenpoison has a working untethered jailbreak out I might update this weekend just to get it out the way.

random question.... I kinda owe like 15 dollars to iTunes (bad me I know!!) ok so I am wondering is there any way to circumvent that to get updates to my apps?? and I am going to get a card this weekend, it's just one of the updates I really need like now.
    Hmm not to sure June unless you log in under another acct such as another family member's acct but if they did not purchase the same apps you would not be able to get those updates. (I doubt apple would let you slide for one penny)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-07 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-07)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hello Scarch I hope this is okay? (thank you so much for being so kind and helping so much)

Hmm not to sure June unless you log in under another acct such as another family member's acct but if they did not purchase the same apps you would not be able to get those updates. (I doubt apple would let you slide for one penny)
    yeah that's what I thought, I just figured I'd ask here in case someone else maybe knew of a way!! I know it was kinda bad of me, but like I said when I go to walmart Friday I'm gonna buy a card, I guess I'll just have to wait!! hehe I'm just so impatient sometimes!!

Thanks

I'm the same way it's just a girl thang...

Scarch here you go here is the other one. (sorry I know this one came out kinda funky but I'm pretty tired tonight, hope it's okay for you)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-04-07)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

hey Doreen could you please tell me how to remove the status bar from your 24 hour buff gif images?? every time I try the images get skewed!! I'm going to have to go back and redo some of the ones I did because you can see the cut off edges.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hello Buufland

I need two icons please.

my144 - GyroSynth

Thanks

@samhfoley

Here you go Scarch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my144.png   -gyrosynth.png  

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-08), Scarch (2011-04-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Aaargghhh!!!.... You beat me too it Doreen!

Oh well, I need the Photoshop training

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-08)

Hey mate, im not actually on 4.3.1 im on 4.2.1, Been using bytafont for a while, never actually tried manually adding a font, so i might have it wrong, Anyway, if people can look into it, and see why its not showing up in the list of fonts, it would be much appreciated

Thanks guys, for all your hard work and help.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott-NBNP For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-08)

Thanks

@Doreen & sjbtax

Hello

Thanks for the icons (i have 2 choice is good ).

For the font that Doreen has posted, it works perfectly for me (with BytaFont of course).

Edit : It does not work only for the Notes app.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.png   -img_0006.png   -img_0007.png   -img_0008.png   -img_0009.png  
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-04-07 at 12:16 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-08)

Hi guys. I'm just wondering if there is already a buufed icon for bytafont? And can someone help me with these?

1. DBS SG (I know there is a DBS icon but this one is different, I'm so sorry)
    2. Word reference
    3. The sims3

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    Hi guys. I'm just wondering if there is already a buufed icon for bytafont?
    BytaFont
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bytafont.png   -bytafont1.png  

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-08)

Hey scarch, anyway you could maybe post ya lock screen background as just the background, would love to use that as the wallpaper as well.

And how did you guys get the status bar to be that nice buuf brown? Mine is invisible untill i go into a app that is.

EDIT: also thanks to you mate, i got the Buuf font to work, i had to add the .font to the end of the folder , i feel retarded but thanks
    Last edited by Scott-NBNP; 2011-04-08 at 05:36 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott-NBNP For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-04-08)

Page 266 of 492 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast