Page 262 of 492 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

junebug how did you make your flip clock by doreen to look like that? its beautiful.. can you help me.. thank you

My 11 month old when he hears the theme song from Shaun The Sheep...every parent should check it out. Funny, kids love it...and so do parents. Very witty.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meowchie View Post
    junebug how did you make your flip clock by doreen to look like that? its beautiful.. can you help me.. thank you
    I agree with ^
    My phone wants to be a model and I wish to help make it beautiful. HELP ME

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

do y'all mean this one? this is not Doreens clock!! I got this off Cydia to go with lockinfo because I wanted to use Doreens 24 hr buuf on my lock screen. I dont know if Doreen would like me hijacking her thread so if y'all want the names and stuff message me ok?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-03-26)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

if y'all are talking about this one with the sun and cloud that's Doreens 24 hr buuf, the uniaw animated weather,
    applied to perpagehtml+

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    I have noticed that a couple of the smaller icons inside settings are not buufed.

Lockinfo

Also the Facebook Icon is buufed but has a black border around it

Anyone know what the bundle names and icon names are to change these. I have tried a number of things but no luck.
    I know you can change the icons all the way down to the last section of settings in /root/system/library/preferencebundles/...but as far as the last section (where the app notifications settings etc. are), I can't figure out how to change them. Any ideas?

Thanks

@ abear1619

I found this in another thread here on modmyi and it was written by iTJ and Daciple :

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here's a list of the stock iPhone settings folders and the icon name that go with them. All folders go inside the "Bundles" folder of your theme. Correct spelling is a must.
    -com.apple.AccountSettings
    icon.png
    -com.apple.mobileipod.settings
    icon.png
    -com.apple.mobilephone.settings
    icon.pnf
    -com.apple.mobilesafari.settings
    icon.png
    -com.apple.mobilestoresettings (no . between name and settings)
    icon.png
    -com.apple.Preferences
    Messages.png
    Settings-Air.png
    Settings-Display.png
    Settings-Sound.png
    Settings.png
    -com.apple.settings.airport
    icon.png
    -com.apple.wallpaper.settings
    icon.png
    -com.apple.mobileslideshow.settings
    icon.png
    All icon sizes are 29x29px."

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    do y'all mean this one? this is not Doreens clock!! I got this off Cydia to go with lockinfo because I wanted to use Doreens 24 hr buuf on my lock screen. I dont know if Doreen would like me hijacking her thread so if y'all want the names and stuff message me ok?
    Not a problem June also for those that are in my mailbox I have been reading them I've just been too busy to respond. So for those that are asking me about file transfer questions I finally put the "24 Hours of Buuf" theme up on Cydia and I will try to also put up our Completed Buuf GUI theme as well soon to try to simplify it for those that don't like doing file transfers okay. Just been very busy once again I apologize but I cannot answer individual emails while at work and it's just easier to respond here where I can "try" to answer questions that might apply to 10 ppl at one time.

Thank you...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-03-26)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

ok thank you Doreen! even still it's a little work and it's not just one thing so I figured it'd be easier to do it through messaging when we all have the time and not clutter up this thread!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-03-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ftlprojects View Post
    This was just a little one compared to what you have done to the BuuF community, everyone has his or hers talent, if we share we can make things better and the sky is the limit... More than happy to help you out on this one.

Just my penny thought, wait a little bit till there is some more from the hacking ccommunity on 4.3 cooking a rom is not for everyone and the update is not worth all the trouble you run in to,

For all to be / future jailbreakers please visit PwnMyI Jailbreak Guide this site is amazing, guides you step by step to the right tools and they are so easy anyone is able to do it... @Doreen sorry to guide you the hard way
    ftlprojects I am in dire need of your assistance. hehe

Push stopped working on that last JB and I had to fix that which I did w/ the latest update to 4.3.1 everything is now working just flawlessly. But can you direct me to even a teathered JB for 4.3.1? This is rediculous that we have to go through all this mess in order to have a properly working phone and then want to also customize it! Reallyyy making me want to go buy another winmobile phone at this point!

Thank you...

Also for those of you that have been contacting me for ages regarding placing our theme up on Cydia (cuz of file transfer issues) I was just notified that it should be up soon okay. So look for "Buuf iPhone 4 HD" and for those that can handle the file transfer I've left the other file avail for download in the first post of this thread as well.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-27 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Any word on the GPS weather??

Thanks

I spoke w/ him via email but he was wanting help w/ more than just simple theming code but rather specialty type coding. I have a friend that codes that I tried to hook him up w/ but my friend was having a few personal things going on so he was unable to help him out. I'm pretty sure he will eventually pop up w/ it as it is source code that will be in BIG demand for "all" themers so it's not something he will be giving away for free.

Hi Doreen, i really don't like to send untested (by myself hints) but i'll make an exception... Limera1n is able to do an untethered JB for 4.3.1 creating a custom ram disk, if you are on MAC, which i can only assume. please go to Jailbreak 4.3.1 iPhone 4 PwnageTool [How to Guide] - Jailbreak 4.3 - 4.3.1 Unlock iPhone 4 for the full instruction and guidance.
    Let me know if you managed...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ftlprojects For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-03-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I knew it would cost...that's cool...it should.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ftlprojects View Post
    Hi Doreen, i really don't like to send untested (by myself hints) but i'll make an exception... Limera1n is able to do an untethered JB for 4.3.1 creating a custom ram disk, if you are on MAC, which i can only assume. please go to Jailbreak 4.3.1 iPhone 4 PwnageTool [How to Guide] - Jailbreak 4.3 - 4.3.1 Unlock iPhone 4 for the full instruction and guidance.
    Let me know if you managed...
    I tried doing a jailbreak I found late last night on my MAC Notebook and got as far as building a custom firmware but during the installation I kept getting an error msg (21) so I got frustrated and gave up and had to do a basic restore to get my phone working again. However I just got home from work and seen that there is a windows based JB so now I will try that tonight.

Thank you for the response I will let you know how it all goes. I just hate this stuff all the time! (but I love my iPhone!)

Quote Originally Posted by ronniemac View Post
    Yea I knew it would cost...that's cool...it should.
    Most likely he is pulling all his hair out trying to create this GPS thingie so for sure it will cost cuz he will have to buy a good wig by the time he is done! hehe

Alottt of work I'm sure...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-29 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Stereo ! Still going strong !
    Many Thanks for hard work !

- Smurfs
    - Zombie Cafe
    - Tap Town
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -smurfs.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._2982523_s.jpg

hello ive changed the flipclock DOCK BACKGROUND but it does not fit as the original(buufflipclockdockbg)

anyone help?

can you pull this out and make it a symbol for me the wu tang lol http://thetapeisnotsticky.com/upload...wutangclan.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    can you pull this out and make it a symbol for me the wu tang lol http://thetapeisnotsticky.com/upload...wutangclan.png
    Do you mean an icon?

Page 262 of 492 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast