Page 260 of 492 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #5181
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Ok guys for some reason after applying the them my dock isn't the dock that looks like a fence I really want that dock is there a guide someone could link me to so I can get that. Or someone explain it. I'm not a total noob but I have been modding android for about a year and I've forgotten most things on the iPhone front. So any help is appreciated
    The dock has been posted in the thread several times and I actually have the dock painted onto the wallpaper so everyone that is on various devices would have less issues w/ the dock but you need to apply the wall via the camera roll or from your picture directory to get that in HD.

  2. #5182
    hi,

    Is there anyways that I could get the animated weather background and not the flipclock? JUST the animated background, simple as that.

    thank you in advance

  3. #5183
    WhooHoo i finally made it to page 346 (LOL), still haven't got all the answers but i can maange to keep up now...

    @Doreen, if people bug you with Jailbreak stuff feel free to forward them to me, i am more than happy to take some of the core technical stuff of your hands, i am nog a designer but quite familiar with iOS.
    @Strereo, Hope you are fine and if you find the time please drop me a note on my last Email... keep up the spirit and great work Buufing eveyones life

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ftlprojects For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-03-21)

  5. #5184
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by syookhong View Post
    hi,

    Is there anyways that I could get the animated weather background and not the flipclock? JUST the animated background, simple as that.

    thank you in advance
    The animated weather backgrounds are part of my (3) layered Animated Weather Flip Clock theme and I've designed them in a way that should be used together (and have always been by donation only, I'm pretty sure you already know that) My animated weather backgrounds could however be used w/ the other free theme you are trying to use mine with over in that other thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by ftlprojects View Post
    WhooHoo i finally made it to page 346 (LOL), still haven't got all the answers but i can maange to keep up now...

    @Doreen, if people bug you with Jailbreak stuff feel free to forward them to me, i am more than happy to take some of the core technical stuff of your hands, i am nog a designer but quite familiar with iOS.
    Thanks ftlprojects thennn "I" would like to bug you then. hehe

    Now that I have to depend heavily on my iPhone's performance more then how it looks I jumped on the new 4.3 OS update and I've not had the time to read around as much about any upcoming Jailbreaks for the 4.3 OS are there any jailbreaks available yet? (tethered or untether I don't really care) I am going insane not having my iPhone themed.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-20 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #5185
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bedok,Singapore
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hey miss,how cn i get that wallpaper?i just 'hypnose' with ...

  7. #5186
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by taxiarchis77 View Post
    hey miss,how cn i get that wallpaper?i just 'hypnose' with ...
    Ummm say what!?

    I'm going to take a long shot guess you are asking for this one?

    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-20 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    taxiarchis77 (2011-03-21)

  9. #5187
    Hi Doreen feel free to take my offer any time, regarding your jailbreak issue, not sure what you want to do, but there is a way jailbreaking making a custom rom using Sn0wbreeze, a full step by step guide can be found here Jailbreak 4.3 iOS iPhone, iPod touch, iPad Sn0wbreeze Windows

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ftlprojects For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-03-21)

  11. #5188
    Green Apple stlwkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    N.W. Indiana
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Thanks ftlprojects thennn "I" would like to bug you then. hehe

    Now that I have to depend heavily on my iPhone's performance more then how it looks I jumped on the new 4.3 OS update and I've not had the time to read around as much about any upcoming Jailbreaks for the 4.3 OS are there any jailbreaks available yet? (tethered or untether I don't really care) I am going insane not having my iPhone themed.

    Hey Doreen, I've been thinking about taking the plunge into OS 4.3 and I'd like to have yours (or anyone's) opinion on it.

  12. #5189
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ftlprojects View Post
    Hi Doreen feel free to take my offer any time, regarding your jailbreak issue, not sure what you want to do, but there is a way jailbreaking making a custom rom using Sn0wbreeze, a full step by step guide can be found here Jailbreak 4.3 iOS iPhone, iPod touch, iPad Sn0wbreeze Windows
    I tried that yesterday evening and after I cooked the rom I got an error msg upon trying to restore w/ the new rom. But I am going to try again right now. Thank you for trying to help me if I sent you all the emails I have backed up in my mailbox you would run away screaming! hehe

    I am no longer as of "today" spending my lunch and breaks at work trying to help everyone that is backed up in my mailbox figure out how to install our Free theme and make the icons work that are posted throughout this thread it is just unreasonable that ppl continue to flood my mailbox for help instead of asking for help here in the thread where I can help 50 ppl asking me the same questions over and over again w/ one reply but apparently are too embarrassed to ask me "here" rather then by contacting me around the clock flooding my mailbox...

    Quote Originally Posted by stlwkr View Post
    Hey Doreen, I've been thinking about taking the plunge into OS 4.3 and I'd like to have yours (or anyone's) opinion on it.
    stlwkr I noticed tremendous improvement w/ the speed in Safari's page rendering now. And my device is no longer choking on me but I had so much customization on my device and plugins I don't know what the culprit was I believe it was LockInfo towards the end since the rule of thumb is when things suddenly go wrong (whether on your pc or device) you need to remember the last thing you installed and the last thing I installed was an update for LockInfo and my device nearly died on me...

    Quote Originally Posted by ftlprojects View Post
    Hi Doreen feel free to take my offer any time, regarding your jailbreak issue, not sure what you want to do, but there is a way jailbreaking making a custom rom using Sn0wbreeze, a full step by step guide can be found here Jailbreak 4.3 iOS iPhone, iPod touch, iPad Sn0wbreeze Windows
    OMG! ftlprojects I could kiss you! I was using the wrong build apparently Sn0wbreeze was updated to 2.3b4 (I was using an earlier build and it was not letting me get past the error msg)

    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Veryyy much appreciated. I cannot seem to bare my phone not being themed...

    Shoot cydia keep crashing. =(

    Okay for those of you that don't like reading before jumping in (like me) make sure you get iBooty if you jailbreak w/ Sn0wbreeze 2.3b4 that way you can boot up and cydia will play nice. hehe!

    Okay all is good ftlprojects (thank you again)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-20 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #5190
    This was just a little one compared to what you have done to the BuuF community, everyone has his or hers talent, if we share we can make things better and the sky is the limit... More than happy to help you out on this one.

    Just my penny thought, wait a little bit till there is some more from the hacking ccommunity on 4.3 cooking a rom is not for everyone and the update is not worth all the trouble you run in to,

    For all to be / future jailbreakers please visit http://bit.ly/ibR7PO this site is amazing, guides you step by step to the right tools and they are so easy anyone is able to do it... @Doreen sorry to guide you the hard way
    Last edited by ftlprojects; 2011-03-20 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ftlprojects For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-03-21)

  15. #5191
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ftlprojects View Post
    @Doreen sorry to guide you the hard way
    Wasn't painful at all and you learn something new everyday. Thank you again (the hardest part is reinstalling all my stuff back from Cydia!) hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-21 at 01:02 AM.

  16. #5192
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 145 Times in 120 Posts

    where can I find this dialler ??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  17. #5193
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    where can I find this dialler ??
    Looks like it may be the standard keypad with a change of font.

    Had a quick look. Think it may be Akbar.

    Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    d_marzilli
    Here are a bunch of screenshots of my iphone and ifile to hopefully clear things up. The are details but things I really want to be finished to put "polish" on it. I've obviously circled them in a ridiculous green color. lol.
    1) settings are good
    2) I click on MobileMe
    3a) Here are the images not themed
    3b) Here is the iFile folder showing those images
    4a) Here is the calendar details I want to theme
    4b-c) Here are the iFile screenshots that show the folder and graphics that show up in Calendar...These are for "invitations" to events
    5) this is just a bonus...the circled graphics are in the Photo app on the iphone that I don't have themed yet. I hope this helps.
    At 4a) & 4b-c) how do you get the thumbnails to show next to the png names in iFile rather than the generic symbols?

    Also I do not have birthday.png & [email protected]. Did you add them to get them to work?
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-03-21 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #5194
    In the iFile settings, you simply select to show the thumbnails.
    the birthday.png is part of the system for calendars. That's what I've been trying to find out how to change...and the dots that precede each calendar type.

  19. #5195
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bedok,Singapore
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    yes doreen;-) ty ..

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to taxiarchis77 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-03-22)

  21. #5196
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    In the iFile settings, you simply select to show the thumbnails.
    the birthday.png is part of the system for calendars. That's what I've been trying to find out how to change...and the dots that precede each calendar type.
    Hmmm... I have the thumbnails option selected in iFile. Might have to try a re-install.

    Also I believe the birthday icon did not make an appearance until 4.2.1 as I do not have it on my 4.1 (It is there on my wife's 4.2.1.

    I managed to shrink down Stereo's Gift.png icon (After a bit of trial and error 40x40 looks OK. I replaced the [email protected] and [email protected] with the created image. It changes the icon within the calendar app, but does not change the dot within Lockinfo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-11.png   -photo-22.png   -photo-33.png   -photo-44.png  

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-03-22)

  23. #5197
    I feel sorry for posting this as no doubt it has been asked etc. I have searched but cant locate the post. Sorry for annoying anyone.

    I have the following enabled:
    Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock Files
    Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo Notifications
    Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo

    The clock is showing on all pages. I just need it on the main homescreen. I.e Page 1.
    I've looked at the settings in each folder and can't find the correct one to change.

    Could anyone assist?

    Thanks

  24. #5198
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    ok so what you need to do is go into the settings app. go to lockinfo/homescreen choose enabled. that will put the clock on the first page only ok?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-03-22)

  26. #5199
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Hello XBMCFan

    This folder that you have set on top: "Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock Files" Actually is a folder that has my original animated weather flip clock files inside of it. (so there should be 3 folders inside of that one that you would need to take out)

    My theme that says: Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock LockInfo files. These are the theme files you want to use okay. (This theme will work on "both" your LockScreen and your Homescreen as well as on the first page "ONLY" meaning you can have all your other pages of your Homescreen for icons) The set up for this is like this:

    1 Buuf WFC Ani LockInfo

    2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo

    3 Buuf WFC.theme

    Then just as June showed up above you go into "LockInfo's Settings" and tap on Homescreen and set things up like this:



    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    ok so what you need to do is go into the settings app. go to lockinfo/homescreen choose enabled. that will put the clock on the first page only ok?
    June thank you so much for always jumping in and trying to help everyone I really appreciate it very much.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-22 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  27. #5200
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hello XBMCFan

    This folder that you have set on top: "Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock Files" Actually is a folder that has my original animated weather flip clock files inside of it. (so there should be 3 folders inside of that one that you would need to take out)

    My theme that says: Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock LockInfo files. These are the theme files you want to use okay. (This theme will work on "both" your LockScreen and your Homescreen as well as on the first page "ONLY" meaning you can have all your other pages of your Homescreen for icons) The set up for this is like this:

    1 Buuf WFC Ani LockInfo

    2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo

    3 Buuf WFC.theme

    Then just as June showed up above you go into "LockInfo's Settings" and tap on Homescreen and set things up like this:





    June thank you so much for always jumping in and trying to help everyone I really appreciate it very much.
    no problem Doreen!! I know I don't post alot but I'm always reading and seeing what's going on around here.
    I try to help when I know what I'm talking about!! hehe now if I could just figure out how to apply a couple of your themes to perpagehtml+ then I would be on a roll!!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-03-22)

Page 260 of 492 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •