Page 257 of 492 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #5121
    Green Apple Laquita215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Can anyone help me?

    1. Does anyone know how I can access the status bar notifications that come along with the Buuf theme? Screen shot below shows what my SMS icon looks like in the status bar. I'm using OpenNotification and LockInfo when FlipClock not used. But still, no status bar icons.

    2. How can I fix my dock and icons? When I put the dock in [email protected], it smashed my icons closer together screen shot below.

    3. And for the FlipClock, anyone know how I could fit my entire city there? The "A" is cut off. Could I change the font size?

    4. How could I remove the icon mask from the icons that are Buuf? Like, you see my Tango app? It's Buuf already so it doesn't been a mask. I want the ones that don't need a icon skin to look like my SMS, App Store, Notes, etc.. The Facebook, Twitter..they don't need the icon mask. Any way to remove it?

    Also, anyone know the official Buuf font? I like the one thats used with the LockScreen Clock

    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-3.png   -screen1.png   -screen-2.png  

  2. #5122
    @laquita215
    you should go into the other buuf thead so gadezu or whitebelt can help you out

  3. #5123
    Quote Originally Posted by Laquita215 View Post
    Can anyone help me?

    1. Does anyone know how I can access the status bar notifications that come along with the Buuf theme? Screen shot below shows what my SMS icon looks like in the status bar. I'm using OpenNotification and LockInfo when FlipClock not used. But still, no status bar icons.

    2. How can I fix my dock and icons? When I put the dock in [email protected], it smashed my icons closer together screen shot below.

    3. And for the FlipClock, anyone know how I could fit my entire city there? The "A" is cut off. Could I change the font size?

    4. How could I remove the icon mask from the icons that are Buuf? Like, you see my Tango app? It's Buuf already so it doesn't been a mask. I want the ones that don't need a icon skin to look like my SMS, App Store, Notes, etc.. The Facebook, Twitter..they don't need the icon mask. Any way to remove it?

    Also, anyone know the official Buuf font? I like the one thats used with the LockScreen Clock

    Thanks in advance!
    Laquita,

    Your version of Buuf, Buuf-Infinity, is managed by a couple of guys that have started their own thread with the same name. I'm sure that our themes have many similarities but the nuances that are involved with your specific questions would be best served by asking them specifically.

  4. #5124
    Default Icons
    Stereo, can you work your magic on these icons? (Jibber, Magic Shutter and Family Feud) Thank you so much for your time.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  5. #5125
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 7 Posts

    Hello All!

    This message is specifically to Doreen and the other folks who continue to work on this most excellent theme:

    I'm new to this forum, as I've been an Android guy for the past year and a half. Now that Verizon Wireless has the iPhone (and I can carry it in our stores without feeling shameful lol), I finally am a proud iPhone 4 owner. Most importantly, I am also an avid deconstructor/tinkerer of all things cell phone related and am heavily into modding anything that can be modded.

    I have had my iPhone for all of 5 days and have already jailbroken it using Greenpois0n and have a very firm understanding of the file architecture of iOS 4.2.6 and have already discovered some things that might be of use to the entire modding community (more to come).

    I absolutely LOVE this theme, but I am currently working on "adjusting" some layout and scripting issues, while also working on integrating Springjump Navigation into the theme. I am about 50% complete so far.

    Planned Changes:

    Lock Screen
    1. Adjust Layout/Background/Widget Placement/Animations
    2. Layer/Adjust Animations to prevent completely blocking the clock (clouds)
    3. Correct temperature issue/variance in widget vs weather icon/status bar
    4. Fetch/Auto-update location in weather widget (possible, but tricky)

    Wallpaper
    1. Correct minor issues with masking/shadows/gradients (finished)
    2. Correct improper displays of 640x960 HD wallpapers (finished)
    3. Integrate Springjumps & Menu Style Page Navigation (finished)
    4. Smart Masking - only masks non-Buuf icons (finished)
    5. Live Dynamic Wallpapers - (will not be in initial release - v2.0)

    Other Stuff
    1. Clean up theme files to simplify things/correct conflicts (ongoing)
    2. PWNING the iOS Phone Architecture to help you do things (ongoing)
    3. More to come...stuff that's so cool you'll have to wait to see!

    Also, I work for Verizon Wireless, so I will pretty much get first crack at the iPhone 5 when it comes out. I am here to help you guys make this theme even better than it already is. Whatever you need help with, shoot me a message and I can definitely assist in any way I can. Look forward to my "modified" theme

    -Solarsurge

  6. #5126
    Hi I need icon

    " Nike+ Ipod "

    Thanks

  7. #5127
    Please

    : MSN Messenger
    : CNBC Real-Time

    And please ask for program to create icon. I want to make some cursor icon

    Thank

  8. #5128
    AlienBlue icon, perhaps?

  9. #5129
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

    Retweet from Mattahan:
    As a thank you to all of you generous donators, Iíll be posting a new icon for every donation I receive starting today.

    If you would like to make a donation, my paypal address is [email protected]


    New icon:

    Blanka from Street Fighter

    @lybyerc

    This is the lastest pack that i did (7 Dec - 5 Feb)

    Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe or
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blanka.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    ArcticShock (2011-03-28), Doreen (2011-03-11), Scarch (2011-03-10), SeptemberC (2011-03-17)

  11. #5130
    hello guyz, can anyone tell me where to find or give me the graphics from this clock (i mean digits and all backgrounds connected to this clock)

  12. #5131

  13. #5132
    Helpppp! i managed to change the weather location for the Buuf Flip Clock LAW HD by going into ifile settings.js but it only changed the lock screen the home screen is still the same with the Yokkaichi weather location how do i change the weather location on the homescreen as well

    Thanx

  14. #5133
    iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MN, USA
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 38 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by prospeckto View Post
    Helpppp! i managed to change the weather location for the Buuf Flip Clock LAW HD by going into ifile settings.js but it only changed the lock screen the home screen is still the same with the Yokkaichi weather location how do i change the weather location on the homescreen as well

    Thanx
    You can find that information on the buuf infinity thread. This thread and the one I just mentioned are two seperate themes.
    "A O Yayo"

    Yayerrr

  15. #5134
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by prospeckto View Post
    Helpppp! i managed to change the weather location for the Buuf Flip Clock LAW HD by going into ifile settings.js but it only changed the lock screen the home screen is still the same with the Yokkaichi weather location how do i change the weather location on the homescreen as well

    Thanx
    I'm confused, as this is a lock screen widget. Did you add the widget to your wallpaper?

  16. #5135
    thanx for the reply but now im a little confused on the themes,
    1- i have installed the buuf-infinity theme and the buuf-flipclocklaw HD
    2-on my locks screen i have the Flipclocklaw HD running with the correct weather location, and on the homescreen i have the fliplocklaw HD with the wrong location see the pictures below,
    how do i change the weather location on the homescreen widget
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -homephoto.png  

  17. #5136
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by prospeckto View Post
    thanx for the reply but now im a little confused on the themes,
    1- i have installed the buuf-infinity theme and the buuf-flipclocklaw HD
    2-on my locks screen i have the Flipclocklaw HD running with the correct weather location, and on the homescreen i have the fliplocklaw HD with the wrong location see the pictures below,
    how do i change the weather location on the homescreen widget
    There is a separate settings file in each of the different theme folders. Go inside the Infinity theme folder and update the zip code in that settings file. In the future, please address your questions for that theme on the proper forum. That is located at:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...4-release.html

  18. #5137
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Solarsurge View Post
    Hello All!

    This message is specifically to Doreen and the other folks who continue to work on this most excellent theme:

    I'm new to this forum, as I've been an Android guy for the past year and a half. Now that Verizon Wireless has the iPhone (and I can carry it in our stores without feeling shameful lol), I finally am a proud iPhone 4 owner. Most importantly, I am also an avid deconstructor/tinkerer of all things cell phone related and am heavily into modding anything that can be modded.

    I have had my iPhone for all of 5 days and have already jailbroken it using Greenpois0n and have a very firm understanding of the file architecture of iOS 4.2.6 and have already discovered some things that might be of use to the entire modding community (more to come).

    I absolutely LOVE this theme, but I am currently working on "adjusting" some layout and scripting issues, while also working on integrating Springjump Navigation into the theme. I am about 50% complete so far.

    -Solarsurge
    /me welcomes Solarsurge to modmyi's forums and to the world of iPhone customization (I was once a winmobile girl but converted over to the iPhone when it first came out and boy is it challenging compared to winmobile devices. (but worth it) Anyways have fun and enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by jwei92 View Post
    I am going to attempt to make some backgrounds when my exams are over with but I doubt I'll get a good buuf concept down
    You will never know unless you try. (looking forward to seeing what you make)

    Quote Originally Posted by helenkeleronyay View Post
    Does anyone know how to remove the Day and Date when using the transparent icon for the calender?

    Edit: Foundhow to do it, thanks, but nevermind.
    I seen the first time you asked and I meant to post a .plist file for you and got sidetracked I'm sorry helenkeleronyay I've been very sidetracked w/ work lately. But I'm glad you got that resolved.

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    How do we make the gifs Doreen? Is it a simple matter of compiling the 5 png's and then using something to create a gif? If so do you have any recommendations for software to do that or can it be done in photoshop?
    I use Animation Shop to make mine I'm really not sure what other software to recommend since that has been the one and only one I've ever used for years but these days there most definitely has to be something better and advanced. Hopefully others might recommend something more current.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-11 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #5138
    Hi, can anyone help me solve this font shadow problem? If you can see in the attached image in the settings the fonts are grey with white shadow and its a little bit hard to read. how do i change that? same thing for the font in the title bar in safari. its almost impossible to read them. does anyone have any idea?

    thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0477-1-.png   -img_0478-1-.png  

  20. #5139
    Default Calendar Help
    Hopefully someone can help...as I try to find and mod little details, I get a little lost. First, the thumbnail...The birthday png files were found in system/library/frameworks/EventKitUI.framework, So...where should it go in the theme? What folder? Bundels? Also, I want to Buuf the different calendar dots but don't know where they are natively...and where to put them when I make the replacements. Any help will be awesomely apprecitated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  21. #5140
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 7 Posts

    Who is an active contributor to this theme/thread and has a thorough understanding of javascript and HTML coding? Please send me a message. I am probably the world's slowest coder, but I already have all the source code, APIs, and other important stuff 100% nailed down. Just need to implement it and get a beta version put together.

    This is for the weather widget GPS location auto-update location feature -- Probably the most useful and anticipated thing I'm looking to implement.

Page 257 of 492 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •