Page 251 of 492 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I'm going to make your iPhone's homescreen automatically change from morning to night 24 hours of Buuf being fully alive and changing automatically so every single hour of the day (all 24 hours) you will see your homescreen's skies changing as the day turns to night.

This will be running off "your" time zone's Clock so it is "not" weather related so no editing code.! =)

"BUT" if you want you will be able to use this under my Customized Animated Weather and also my Buuf Flip Clock, you would just need to turn "off" my Animated Changing Weather Walls. And just turn "ON" my Clock Animated Wallpapers. =)

Therefore you will now be able to achieve "both" animated weather atmosphere along w/ true time of day wallpapers.

I'm working on 24 hours of Buuf Alive. I hope it comes out decent so wish me luck...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-05 at 08:32 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

hazel.24 (2011-03-06), rock75 (2011-03-06), Scarch (2011-03-06), SeptemberC (2011-03-08), voodoochild1979 (2011-03-05)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    so i've tried to put it in the default directory which is i think in the xxxxxxxxxx folder in the var/mobile/applications. it did not work. the first time i named the png file to [email protected] the file disappeared and when i tried to do it again it said that i already have that file but i cant seem to locate it. then i tried to put it in the cuttheropegift.app folder where all the icons are but also failed.

then i deleted the icon.png and replaced it with the themed icon but when i respring there was a black background out of nowhere. so i decided to create a bundle: com.chillingo.cuttheropexmas and have the png file as [email protected] but still failed!

damn i have no more ideas.
    Ok I have 2 apps that are named the same as well. Here is what I did. Go to the app, follow this path
    Var/mobile/applications/your app/your app.app/info plist

Find the string with the cf name of your app(see pic) edit that name a little. Ex I have 2 jigsaw app I name one jigsawA and one jigsawN. Respring and viola now you can place your icon in the icon folder. That is how I did it and it worked a charm for me!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-03-05), skinnyshamaine (2011-03-05)

Thanks

OMG June you lilll hacker you! (outstanding) so that does not break the app?
    I will have to try that later on.

Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh baby.....I'm wishing you TONS of luck. That's gonna be AWESOME!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-03-05)

Thanks

And it's gonna be a free gift to you guys and something I hope compliments Mattahans hard work and special gift he has given to all of us who love Buuf okay...

You'll just simply install it underneath our free theme so you will have to make sure to remove any "static wallpaper" that is in that theme right now so that the Clock activated walls take over underneath the theme.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-05 at 08:43 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2011-03-08), voodoochild1979 (2011-03-05)

Quote Originally Posted by junebug916 View Post
    ok i have 2 apps that are named the same as well. Here is what i did. Go to the app, follow this path
    var/mobile/applications/your app/your app.app/info plist

did the string with the cd name of your app(see pic) edit that name a little. Ex i have 2 jigsaw app i name one jigsawa and one jigsawn. Respring and viola now you can place your icon in the icon folder. That is how i did it and it worked a charm for me!!
    omg it worked. Thank you so much!
    Here is how it looks like right now:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0463-1-.png  

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Lol no it doesn't break the app at all!!

I'm glad I helped!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2011-03-08)

Thanks

You're a genius girl! Thank you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2011-03-08)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    You're a genius girl! Thank you!
    Thank you!! Well I can't take full credit, stereo is the who pointed me in the right direction!! Thank you stereo!! I just remembered really well and said it in a bit better English. With stereo speaking primarily italian it helps to have people who will help explain things better!! Thank you all!! Man I love this place!!

Has anyone changed the colors of the Whatsapp bubbles??
    I wonder if this would be hard to do??

I'm going to make your iPhone's homescreen automatically change from morning to night 24 hours of Buuf being fully alive and changing automatically so every single hour of the day (all 24 hours) you will see your homescreen's skies changing as the day turns to night.

This will be running off "your" time zone's Clock so it is "not" weather related so no editing code.! =)

"BUT" if you want you will be able to use this under my Customized Animated Weather and also my Buuf Flip Clock, you would just need to turn "off" my Animated Changing Weather Walls. And just turn "ON" my Clock Animated Wallpapers. =)

Therefore you will now be able to achieve "both" animated weather atmosphere along w/ true time of day wallpapers.

I'm working on 24 hours of Buuf Alive. I hope it comes out decent so wish me luck...
    Wow Doreen this is a lot of work! I'm sure lots of people will donate! Including me..

Anyway have you any idea how to change the message bubbles in bitesms or messages?

Thanks

To change the message bubbles in Bite:

/Library/Themes/Buuf HD II.theme/Bundles/com.bitesms/

Two images you need to recolor: [email protected]~iphone and also [email protected]~iphone (for OS 4.2)

wow sounds awesome Doreen! thanks so much to you and stereo once again for all your amazing hard work!

Thanks

You guys are very welcome voodoo (thanks for the appreciation)

Here's a screenshot of where I am at this is the 1:00 p.m. screenshot (but I need to work on that dock)

If you decide to turn on my animated weather then it will look like this (depending of course the time of day)

I'm creating 24 of them (one for every hour of the day) and I want to add different Buuf elements to them but it's hard to keep it clean and simple so that your icons on your Homescreen won't crash w/ this so be patient it will be worth it. =)
    And when I finish up the evening time images I will post a few screenshots of them later on tonight...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-05 at 10:53 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-03-06), skinnyshamaine (2011-03-06)

Doreen, brilliant work, as always. Every addition that you and Stereo have produced has been exquisitely yummy and we wait like schoolchildren every time you make an announcement like this

Stereo can you do your magic on the attached icons: Family Feud, Jibber and Magic Shutter
    Last edited by d_marzilli; 2011-03-10 at 04:47 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to d_marzilli For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-03-06)

Thanks

Hmmm welllll this candy for you kids "might" be too sweet? hehe

I mean Houston we have a problem! I jussss noticed I'm doing it again! I'm looking at the images I've done already and I see birdies and flowers and I doubt you guys will appreciate all this estrogen. But I'm a female so I keep doing this and I was not realizing it.

3:00 pm image (oh boyyy I'm going to have to figure this out better) most the Buuf chars are big heads and have no bodies I could get away w/ that on a fence but not on a grass dock! hehe!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2011-03-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Cpfoxhunt View Post
    Sorry Doreen, I haven't been reading this thread since about page 100. I was just a bit confused to see another Buuf thread pop up. That sounds like a real shame, I remember the community on this thread being very cohesive and happy to help.

I will certainly not be donating to them in that case!

It seems that the modmyi theming boards are getting progressively more cutthroat at the moment, which is really a pity.

In an on topic question, do you( (or anyone else) think that it will ever become possible to generically autotheme Buuf icons, with say a cartoon mask or something? I know that the effect would be in no way as good as what Stereo is able to actually draw, but the one thing that drew me away from the them was how ugly non themed appstore apps looked in comparison, especially with the rounded corners etc taken away ...
    The only person we have ever suggested anyone make a donation to for anything buuf is the original creator of Buuf: mattahan/Paul Davey (there isn't even a place listed to donate to us anywhere on our cydia nor modmyi pages).This is one of the main issues that caused us to start a new totally free Buuf theme ... Buuf ∞ Infinity. Gadezu and myself are maintaining this new theme - we have not made any additional contact with Doreen nor stereo for weeks (months?) before releasing or even working on Buuf ∞ Infinity. We are not using any 'work' from Stereo nor Doreen. We have never asked Doreen nor stereo for any help on this new theme. (Doreen must be referring to long ago when I made a $10 donation to each of stereo and Doreen - I asked Doreen to send me the updates that I thought I was entitled to and an old version of her theme- all for my own personal use... Never for another public theme). I am very surprised Doreen is so upset at us- we did as she asked- when I suggested we have a more community based theme and make it free, she said we should release our own version and go back to the original artwork from mattahan to do it. So we did. It seems very well received so far. The flip clock and the animations have nothing whatsoever to do with Doreen nor stereo ... Check it out yourselves...

Http://tinyurl.com/buufcommunity

Oh and by the way... Buuf infinity already has 4 different Buuf ∞ auto-themes/masks... Check it all out on cydia or on modmyi at the above link. And feel free to use them or modify them for this theme too- this is mattahan's wish for his artwork... Redistribution is great but commercial use is not!
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-03-06 at 12:33 AM.

Thanks

White you are on some obsessive Buuf mission all of your "own" so go enjoy it and have fun. Goodbye, (I've absolutely nothing more to say to you nor your other aliases that keep thanking yourself over there)

People enjoy choices and you guys are giving them some so it is all good, goodluck okay. (but I'm pretty certain you are not doing it from the goodness of your heart but rather to shove your point down everyone's throat)

Okay for 9:00 pm (I have to trick the script so don't pay attention to the sun) we can do the Cigar smoking rat but still he's an Angel Rat? so not very masculine? hehe

I don't know you guys will have to help me out to make this more masculine sorry...

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-06 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

both of you guys buuf themes are awsome!! just forget about what happened in the past!!

The mmi name "BUUF COMMUNITY" is openly both myself and Gadezu right now (not an alias). I have no other names on modmyi and I've never thanked myself LOL (are you really serious!?). Agreed- let's move on- but please try to be a bit more respectful - our intentions have always been simple: share all Buuf creations for free as the original artist intended, continue to be creative, and have fun! ∞
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-03-06 at 12:54 AM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

taxiarchis77 (2011-04-07)

Page 251 of 492 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast