Page 249 of 492 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

this is the icon for dbs indulge. sorry because i have one for DBS itself.

wallpapers hd
    ninjump dx
    gt racing

sorry to bother you

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@nn_nan11

Dune RC, Bloomberg, Settrade Streaming

Now I take a break!..I will return later or tomorrow, ok?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dunerc.png   -bloomberg.png   -settradestreaming.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-03-04), Doreen (2011-03-05), nn_nan11 (2011-03-04), Scarch (2011-03-04)

I wonder if someone could kindly tell me what the kewl font to use is and the best way to change it? Is Font Swap the way to go or is there a better alternative?

@Stereo89

Thank you so much for icon

Thanks

@2low4snow

On my 3G I use Bytafont with "qarmic" font..But I don't now which is better..

@nn_nan11

Now I take a break but you can ask for new icons and when I will have a bit of time, I will do them..
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!

@Stereo89, thanks for the recommendations on the font.

Do you know if bytafont will actually work on a 3G running 3.1.3fw?

I have one other small problem, if you see my screen shot you will see in the title bar at the top how the time is offset with the rest of the other text, Carrier, battery, etc.

Somewhere along the way of tweaking my theme I must have done something wrong, do you or does anyone know how to fix this?

I tried using bytafont on my phone, installed and launches but when I try to select and respring, it does respring but doesn't change the font. I noticed it's only supposed to be for iOS4.

I really like that font QarmicSans, perhaps the megapack for fontswap will have it.

Thanks guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0172.png  

Default Hi
    Can you kindly buuf these for me sir Stereo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tumblr_l6qxuucuys1qz83ijo1_250.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey @Stereo89 and others, has anyone been successful at changing the Whatsapp Message bubbles to stand out more in different colors? I thought I saw it in this thread somewhere but I am having difficulty finding it now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has been bugging me for some time now.

hands down!! awesome widget stereo! thanks so much :B

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @helenkeleronyay

Try these!..and Thank you!
    hi stereo...can i get the same font in turquoise color instead...I will make a donation from this [email protected]

thanks for your hardwork!
    Last edited by cylopeggs; 2011-03-05 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Just updated lockinfo today.

It has broken the little buuf icons on the lockscreen.

Any suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Question Donate?
    My friend and I have always been big buuf fans, but recently the buuf themes that we've been finding aren't really up to our standards, and so we were both going to donate for this one. I have been following the posts on this forum, and really expect great things from it, but i don't really know what would consist of a "good" donation, if you could help me out id really like to know what would be a good amount. thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RaVerBoi For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-03-05)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajerazzor View Post
    Hi Doreen, no problems - was just something I could try to help give a bit back - i can now appreciate how tricky this is to do!!
    I only use it on my lock screen so i might fumble my way through and see what i can do if i have any luck i will post my results

Thanks for the reply and explanation and keep up the good work!!
    Seeee most ppl really don't have any clue how much work and how hard it is to make these and mine is actually the only Animated Weather Flip Clock that is a (3) layer triple decker! so not only is it difficult to design all three layers to work in harmony but the hardest part for me was having to keep editing the code to "test" the various weather conditions to see how the animations would lay and position ontop of the flip clock along w/ testing the wallpapers that change automatically behind the other two layers and view all the 3 together. (in Cali all we normally see is the sun so I had to edit that stupid code more times then I could count to force the diff weather condtions to show on my iphone it was a royal pain hence why "that" is by donation only)

"But" I have something that is going to make everyone very happy (and it will be a free gift from me to you guys)

And guess what! It will be a plug and play! No editing code to make this work but just as nice... =)

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Just updated lockinfo today.

It has broken the little buuf icons on the lockscreen.

Any suggestions?
    Hello sjbtax, I updated my lockinfo too and spotted the issues already I just got home from work but I will be working on several things this weekend okay...

Quote Originally Posted by RaVerBoi View Post
    My friend and I have always been big buuf fans, but recently the buuf themes that we've been finding aren't really up to our standards, and so we were both going to donate for this one. I have been following the posts on this forum, and really expect great things from it, but i don't really know what would consist of a "good" donation, if you could help me out id really like to know what would be a good amount. thanks
    First off thank you for the kind words we really appreciate hearing such kind words and it keeps encouraging us to continue working and updating this. We have a "Free" theme posted in the first post of this thread (next to the Christmas tree) which has most of the GUI themed such as the SBSettings, Notes, MediaPlayer, Messaging, Safari and also posted throughout our thread there are icons that Stereo has been working his behind off making hundreds of "customized icons" by request for everyones 3rd party apps etc so make sure to start there and enjoy. (as for donations neither me nor Stereo have ever set a specific amount for a donation and neither of us ever tell anyone what to donate)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-05 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Thanks Doreen, I'm starting to get my head around these things and believe me… I certainly do appreciate the time and effort it takes to present a theme of this quality. I am trying to figure out the theming inside the settings app to fix a few icons that remain standard. Aaaaarrgghhhhh!!!

Just a comment to consider when working out how much to donate. The support from Doreen & Stereo along with the help from other regular subscribers within this thread rates among the best in these forums. Just have a look at the quality you are getting for your money. All this done after full time jobs, studies & children so show your appreciation the best you can.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-03-05)

hi stereo89 need icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -5-3-2011-12-23-39-.jpg   -5-3-2011-12-23-53-.jpg   -5-3-2011-12-24-13-.jpg   -5-3-2011-12-24-33-.jpg   -5-3-2011-12-24-48-.jpg   -5-3-2011-12-24-58-.jpg   -5-3-2011-12-33-53-.jpg  
    Last edited by Maimoudaki; 2011-03-05 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks

@skinnyshamaine

Photoshare, Indulge, Wallpapers HD, Ninjump, GT Racing

@syookhong

Delivery Status Touch, Hon

@cylopeggs

Just give me a bit of time..

@Maimoudaki

I said a lot of times..I take three request at a timme!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photoshare.png   -dbsindulge1.png   -wallpapershd.png   -ninjump.png   -ninja-jump1.png   -gtracing.png   -deliverystatustouch.png   -hon.png  

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-03-07), Doreen (2011-03-05), Scarch (2011-03-06)

Hello Stereo89,

Can u buuf these apps for me please

& I loved the fruit ninja u did, can u do the VegSamurai for me plzz

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -find-mecca.jpg   -i379744292_jpg_180x180_q85.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by AnGeL-FaCe; 2011-03-05 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks

Buon giorno to Stereo89 in italy from cloudy germany !

If you could find the time can " buuf " an icon for me ??

It's the lovely little bird from Tiny Wings.

Thanks
    Hi! Please buuf these icons for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -instagram.jpg   -idarkroom.jpg   -diptic.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I found a little magic in my home screen. I have a detailed weather app I love so I renamed a "blank" icon to be my weather icon. This makes it disappear on the page....cant see the icon. I put the blank on top of the sun/clouds spot on my first page and now when I tap that spot on my first page and I have detailed weather. Really cool. Just thought I'd share...hope it makes sense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Hello magic dude! Always nice to see you around.

Also what you can do is create another transparent icon and title it Calendar and toss it in your Icons folder and drag it over to the date that appears on the Flip clock so that when you tap on the date on the Flip clock you can launch your Calendar or set an alarm quickly...

Page 249 of 492 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast