Page 246 of 492 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

I have 3 basic questions that I cannot find answers for using the quick search: (sorry, I'm new at using these threads and cannot seem to find the appropriate answers so don't yell too loud if the answer is already posted )

1) What's the process required to change icons assuming I've already downloaded them to my phone?

2) How do I get the Flip Clock to only appear on the home screen and not the other pages?

3) Where do I get the invisible dock from and how do I install it?

Thank you,

Pants

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pantsdropper View Post
    I have 3 basic questions that I cannot find answers for using the quick search: (sorry, I'm new at using these threads and cannot seem to find the appropriate answers so don't yell too loud if the answer is already posted )

1) What's the process required to change icons assuming I've already downloaded them to my phone?

2) How do I get the Flip Clock to only appear on the home screen and not the other pages?

Thank you,

Pants
    1) in your main theme folder there should be a folder named icons, if not make one. Place your icons in that folder, name them the appropriate name( ex: Fish [email protected] or Fish Tycoon.png)
    Depending on the app you'll need to follow one of these 2 paths to find the appropriate name:

App store apps:
    var/mobile/applications

Now the system apps( I've used the name that shows on the springboard and that works for me) but here's the path:
    var/stash/applications

2) this is a lockinfo setting. Follow this:
    Settings/lockinfo/homescreen/
    Chose enabled.

3) I got mine from Cydia, it's transparent dock 4.2.1 enable it through winterboard.

I hope this helps!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-03-03), pantsdropper (2011-03-02)

does anyone know how to change the text bubble? as in the name of the image. ive tried almost everything already but it still remains the same.

iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone please do a buufed backround image with this image in brown? Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    oh dear.
    okay, before i submit this, i wanna let u know that ive searched through the thread to help me with this but i couldnt find anything. so im sorry if anybody has to repeat it ok?

ive installed the lockinfo theme but i cannot have the background. can anybody help me with this? its just the background. ive tried almost everything, changing the name from lockbackground.png to [email protected] but it didnt work.

and how can i have the temperature info to have humidity and temperature range?
    My original theme has the Humidity and Temperature range the other versions of my theme were all Free updates that everyone kept requesting of me for Lockinfo so those are different and accommodate what was being asked of me each time I made them okay.

Quote Originally Posted by pantsdropper View Post

Thank you,

Pants

1. You make a folder named Icons and place two of the same 128X128 icons in the folder example. Phone.png and [email protected]

2. You need to use only my Lockinfo theme files and follow the instructions I've included in the download and also read this forum it has been mentioned in detail over and over again step by step.

3. I have a transparent dock included in our Free theme that you can download from the first post of this thread and you can simply drop the dock in your main theme folder via either winSCP or iFunBox or I believe Cyberduck if you use a Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by helenkeleronyay View Post
    Thanks Doreen. No hurry, the theme itself and all of you work you have done is much appreciated. I know I would not be as obsessed with my phone without all of this fun stuff to tinker around with. It keeps everthing new and its fun to show off all the cool things my phone can do compared to the unjailbroken phones. Everyone I talk to wants to know how to get these things. Great work to all that has given their time to help anyone with this project.
    I want to personally say "Thank you" helenkeleronyay for the kind words and patience and as soon as things settle down a bit more for me I will be more responsive and try to accommodate everyone better.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-03 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

pantsdropper (2011-03-03), skinnyshamaine (2011-03-03)

Thanks
    CAN ANYONE SEND ME A FEW BUUF WALLPAPERS WITH THE WOODEN FENCE AND THE STATUS BAR ICONS? Shoot em over to me at---> [email protected]

Thank youuu!!

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    My original theme has the Humidity and Temperature range the other versions of my theme were all Free updates that everyone kept requesting of me for Lockinfo so those are different and accommodate what was being asked of me each time I made them okay.

1. You make a folder named Icons and place two of the same 128X128 icons in the folder example. Phone.png and [email protected]

2. You need to use only my Lockinfo theme files and follow the instructions I've included in the download and also read this forum it has been mentioned in detail over and over again step by step.

3. I have a transparent dock included in our Free theme that you can download from the first post of this thread and you can simply drop the dock in your main theme folder via either winSCP or iFunBox or I believe Cyberduck if you use a Mac.

I want to personally say "Thank you" helenkeleronyay for the kind words and patience and as soon as things settle down a bit more for me I will be more responsive and try to accommodate everyone better.
    I'm sorry Doreen I hope I didn't step on your toes or anything!!

I just realized I typed or and not and....

Another question. Im using the folder wallpapers form the HD Theme(which are awesome so thanks guys) with Folder Enhancer and it works fine. My issue is that my multitasking background is still the gray linen default and I want it to match the folders. Ive looked for a fix and tried several suggestions but I cant get it to use one of the enclosed backgrounds. Any ideas? I'm on 4.2.1. Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

Hello guys!!! (a special HELLO to Doreen! )
    How are you???
    Now I am here so if you need some image or some icons, just ask!
    I will try to help you!!!
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-03-04), Scarch (2011-03-04)

hi @stereo89

can you help me with these icons?
    tumblr gear
    tumblr
    MO-Call
    tap tap revenge 3
    tap tap revenge 4

thank you so much!

Please for Icon

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -battleground.png   -battleheart.png   -bloomberg.png   -chaosring.png   -dune-rc.png   -flashlight.png   -magicshutter.png   -streaming.png  

-tiny-wing.png   -thief-lupin.png   -sadprincess.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Yeeep!!!

Wait!!!
    I take only 3 icons at a time guys!!!
    I'm sorry!!!

Anyway here it is

tumblr gear

(I think that I fif it good, so I posted it immediately! )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tumblr-gear.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-03-03), Scarch (2011-03-04), skinnyshamaine (2011-03-03)

Please again for more resolution blue color cursor for my iphone 4

Thank again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0129.png  

hi there!!! havn't been here for quite some time... was in a euro trip :P

I have one favor to ask...

i changed my cellular carrir firm and i need now to change the logo as it was before... i was in orange and somehow i managed with the help of whitebelt i think to find the right name to put it in the bundles so it will change...

no i am in a Carrier called "Pelephone" in Israel.. can someone tell me where can i find what bundle name should i use so it will change to a custom logo that i made?

Thanks ahead...

There are two types of people in the world ... Those who invent excuses, and those that produce results. I invent Results

Thanks

@skinnyshamaine

Tumblr, MO-Call, Tap Tap Revenge 3, Tap Tap Revenge 4

@Demon Fox

Hello!!!
    I hope that you had a good trip!
    Anyway try to search in this path /System/Library/Carrier_Bundles/iPhone/Pelephone_il.bundle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tumblr.png   -mo-call.png   -taptap3.png   -taptap4.png  

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-03-03), Demon Fox (2011-03-03), Scarch (2011-03-04)

AWSOME! as usual.. you are the man! thanks!!

and yeah the trip was so awsome..
    did some snowboarding in Austria... and some illegal stuff in Amsterdam if you know what i mean

There are two types of people in the world ... Those who invent excuses, and those that produce results. I invent Results

Do you have a pack with the number of the weather theme for the lockscreen?
    Thank's a lot!

Thanks

@Demon Fox

I went in Amsterdam so I know what you mean!!!

@vinsang and everybody

You will find this pack very interesting! (But please you don't resell it!)
    (The .rar file is in the bottom, under the "89"!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -8.png   -9.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

rock75 (2011-03-04), vinsang (2011-03-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Thanks

Isnt it legal in Amsterdam? So wouldn't you have done some legal stuff which is normally considered not legal for the dumbest reasons the brain cannot even imagine?

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Hi Stereo,

Can you fix the Notes2 icon you posted a few pages back (post# 4643).

It is missing the shadow and seems to have been uploaded with the white border around.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-03-03 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Added post #

Page 246 of 492 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast