Page 244 of 492 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

@Doreen
    once again you rock!! this works - except it should be named just [email protected] not [email protected]~iphone.png
    thanks!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to voodoochild1979 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-28)

Thanks

Thanks Doreen, the landscape background looks great!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stlwkr For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-28)

Can I have somee help installing the Buff theme I read the files and I dont understand what do and which links to do it with.

For instance how do I go edit files such as enter my WOEID codeee.
    Last edited by chad daddy; 2011-02-27 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chad daddy View Post
    Can I have somee help installing the Buff theme I read the files and I dont understand what do and which links to do it with.

For instance how do I go edit files such as enter my WOEID codeee.

Ok the woeid, to find it go to yahoo weather and enter your zip. In the address bar all the way to the right those last numbers are your woeid. If you have it and don't know how to put it in: in the picture in the upper left hand corner, you see the edit button? Click that and then replace the woeid that's in there. It's the first set of numbers in the first line of code.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

chad daddy (2011-02-27), Doreen (2011-02-28)

Ok what are you using in attatched picture?

Thanks June, I also have questions like why dosent my keyboard look Buufed, oe why dosent my settings look buffed?
    Last edited by chad daddy; 2011-02-27 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chad daddy View Post
    Ok what are you using in attatched picture?

Thanks June, I also have questions like why dosent my keyboard look Buufed, oe why dosent my settings look buffed?
    In the picture I am using ifile. As for the keyboard, you need iacess, which is a whole different thing. And by settings do you mean you apple settings app or your SB settings?

If you need more help feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to help ok?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-28)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

I hope Stereo's exams went well.

Hopefully he'll get back to the thread soon. I'm hanging out to get that notes2 icon fixed a few pages back.

Does anybody know why my facetime icon doesnt come out? ive put it as FaceTime, it still doesn't work. How do I spell it and where do I put it?

Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    Hey Scarch,

Thanks for the facetime artwork. It works perfectly. I've updated it here. One more question...do you know what the file name for when the caller is known for facetime? I tried [email protected] but that didn't work. Also, do you know where I can get the complete artwork breakdown for 4.2.1? I found an old version of 4 but that is very outdated already. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hello

I find the trick for FaceTime icon.
    New Bundles : "[email protected](for the icon's name)"
    @skinnyshamaine
    Scarch posted the location and filename for the facetime icon on page 321 - see above. you'll probably need to create a new bundle folder for com.apple.Conference.framework. if you look on page 322 stlwkr posted an updated icon you can use...

oops it was swinger360 who posted the other facetime icon...sorry!
    Last edited by voodoochild1979; 2011-02-27 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to voodoochild1979 For This Useful Post:

skinnyshamaine (2011-02-27)

Make sure that you put 2 different icons for facetime there...one is for an unknown if they can do facetime and one is for when they are a known facetime contact. That's why I added the semi-transparent "?" on the one.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

skinnyshamaine (2011-02-27)

Hey,
    Just wanted to say thanks to helenkeleronyay and voodoochild1979. Got the icons working using the Icons folder method. Still don't understand why bundles won't work for certain apps with this theme :S I tried deleting the Icons folder in case it was overriding the bundles but it didn't make any difference.

I also wanted to ask if anybody could explain how you change font colour. The text (for example underneath the apps on my homescreen and the time/date above my text messages) blends in with my background. I could just change my wallpaper I guess but I was wondering if there was a way to keep it and just change the font colour?

Thanks.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yes you can change the font color, you need FontColors from Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Yes you can change the font color, you need FontColors from Cydia.
    Thanks for the reply. I tried that but it only changes the font for the homescreen. The time and date above my text messages is still hard to see. Any other ideas?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I'm on an iPod touch so I don't text from it. So I'm not sure about that one, right now I'm about to go to a parade but when I come home I'll look around a bit and see if I can help ok?? Btw what do you use to text?

Hi
    Need icons

note it do it
    tumblr gear
    tumblr
    mo-call
    tap tap revenge 3
    tap tap revenge 4

&&&&&&

thank you!

would like to say thank you, this worked. and like someone above said it should be [email protected], or atleast thats what i changed it to and it worked great.

just got around to deleting the really horrible text message sounds, can somebody help me with where to get rid of the signal bars? i dont even know how to read them, theyre really annoying
    Last edited by coupey; 2011-02-28 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to coupey For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coupey View Post
    It depends on what OS you have for my OS I need it titled the way it was. As for the horrible text message sounds and signal bars you will need to contact the person who made that Buuf theme cuz this one has no Text msg sounds nor does it have any icons for the Statusbar. I'm guessing you are combining this theme w/ one you downloaded off of Cydia as well?

yes im doing a combination of the one you posted and the one off cydia.

So I live in Cleveland Ohio and I have my widget set up right but it is raining and thundering outside and my widget won't thunder and the windshield wiper won't swipe. When are these widgets activated?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I believe it updates every 15 mins? But I'm not positive

Page 244 of 492 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast